Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's kill the Lotus!

Ultimate_Vault_Hunter

I don't see why we need that Sentient witch. As a Tenno, why would i allow something to continue to be close to me when it will obviously be one day used against me? We have already seen that she can be infiltrated.

A quest to solve the Sentient Blight would be nice. Sacrifice the Tenno Mama for the sake of all the Tenno. We have Ordis for now, one day, he too will be corrupted and we will have to deal with him in the same way.

Also, when the community is not allowed to even use a slight suggestive reference, why does the Lotus appear so suggestive? She's not my kind of lady, but really? We can't even make vague references to depict how we will dominate whilst the Lotus has over glorified anatomy out for everyone to see.

She is a symbol that even in fantasy realms, you aren't meant to be your own boss.

In an adapt or die universe, she saved those that were meant to be superceded, now we have adapted, we should supercede her.

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Bound by honor does that ring a bell ?

Basicly you want to kill the lotus and ordis right ?

Personaly i must repay them for saving me and also helping me out for everything.

Each mission we run the Lotus chimes in. I really like Ordis. I'd like to fix Ordis rather than kill him. The Lotus is another story. You can honor her by killing her before she does something against her will to hurt you.

Just now, Ultimate_Vault_Hunter said:

Hunhow's voice actor has never called us losers either.

When did reb call us losers?

Just now, PsychedelicSnake said:

I cut myself on the edge

It's not like following a turned-mommy sentient for honor and destruction is any less edgy. Especially because we are ordered to basically eradicate half of the solar system.

Edited by Genoscythe

Please! This so called employer doesn't even pay me enough credits despite all the things I do and all the hordes of enemies I kill. All the beatings I take for less than a 100k credits?

"A mother wants to protect her children", so you want to send me to these death like and dangerous missions where I take a couple of hundreds of bullets? And a right hook from the Infested Joe? Hunhow would probably treat me better. 

Also am I just supposed to just roll with being a space adopted child? Without any in depth explanation, I rather go rogue. 

Though Space Uncle Teshin seems like a cooler option.

Also, why isn't Space Mom loving enough, where is all my cool gifts. Where is my free space KFC? 

Roleplay mode: Gimme back Margulis. Not Lotus :(

Edited by CaptainStrawberry

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Vault_Hunter said:

Hunhow's voice actor has never called us losers either.

The joke on Rebecca, you can't play this game without registration XD

She called herself a loser when she called us that :P 

I like Teshin more since he is (as of now) the type that will push you over the edge just to help you develop yourself so you can live and survive, he is my moma!

Nah. She's barren so she wont be popping out any more

Sentients

anytime soon. No reason to take her out. Now, a quest where we cure her voidborn infertility, and then had to make a choice whether to restore it or not, that could be interesting.

Edited by Skaleek

38 minutes ago, Ultimate_Vault_Hunter said:

Also, when the community is not allowed to even use a slight suggestive reference, why does the Lotus appear so suggestive? She's not my kind of lady, but really? We can't even make vague references to depict how we will dominate whilst the Lotus has over glorified anatomy out for everyone to see.

She is a symbol that even in fantasy realms, you aren't meant to be your own boss.

Wow that's some legit creepy stuff

39 minutes ago, Ultimate_Vault_Hunter said:

In an adapt or die universe, she saved those that were meant to be superceded, now we have adapted, we should supercede her.

Wow you superseded yourself in one paragraph. That's some legit nazi sh!t. Please stop listening to Richard Spencer. 

23 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Roleplay mode: Gimme back Margulis. Not Lotus :(

Margulis was a " special-kid " hater ( rip lovely Rell ). I'd rather keep Lotus and her dirty schemes. >:(

Edited by Aeon94