Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's kill the Lotus!

Ultimate_Vault_Hunter

27 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Please! This so called employer doesn't even pay me enough credits despite all the things I do and all the hordes of enemies I kill. All the beatings I take for less than a 100k credits?

"A mother wants to protect her children", so you want to send me to these death like and dangerous missions where I take a couple of hundreds of bullets? And a right hook from the Infested Joe? Hunhow would probably treat me better. 

Also am I just supposed to just roll with being a space adopted child? Without any in depth explanation, I rather go rogue. 

Though Space Uncle Teshin seems like a cooler option.

Also, why isn't Space Mom loving enough, where is all my cool gifts. Where is my free space KFC? 

Roleplay mode: Gimme back Margulis. Not Lotus :(

Well I mean...Dex weapons? They are cool gifts :D

45 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Bound by honor does that ring a bell ?

Basicly you want to kill the lotus and ordis right ?

Personaly i must repay them for saving me and also helping me out for everything.

I do not want someone dictating how I use MY powers. I wish to follow my OWN path not one someone else has laid out for me.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I do not want someone dictating how I use MY powers. I wish to follow my OWN path not one someone else has laid out for me.

Yeah totaly agree with that.

Personaly my parent( no s its a long story) gave me tools to follow my own path and didn't laid it out for me.

I see the lotus more in that way but of course it may vary in personal perception.

Just now, SeaUrchins said:

Tenno were meant to fight sentients, she's a sentient, I see no reason why we can't dispose of her.

Sorry i dont want to do that but you will get the idea

Spartan - 117 and all the others were created to kill humans not aliens should they do that instead ?

Just now, KlutzMeister said:

This loser is keeping a list of you heretics so me and space mum can burn you all for your xenophobia and delusions of grandeur.

Merci de votre collaboration.

Vous pouvez choisir entre la guillotine et le bûché .

Alors votre choix ?

Yes. I agree. I mean how did the stalker make it onto our ship anyways in the second dream. You guessed it, she opened the air lock. Since she clearly was already on board and waiting. 

Also.. the grineer are trying to fix their cloning defects which are the cause of their violence.. and the lotus tells you to kill tyl regor since he was close to a breakthrough. >.> which kind of already shows she knows what will actually cure the grineer already and doesnt for the sake of keeping the war going. 

Ever wondered why she sometimes says change of plans, kill everyone? In facilities that youve captured targets in or broken into spy vaults? To cover her tracks of course. 

Oh and how could i forget the natah quest. Where she straight up ditches you, then returns and says "i had to cover my tracks" and nothing more is said about it. 

Yeah.. something definately fishy. 

Just now, SeaUrchins said:

Who the hell are you talking about?

Just an off topics bad argument.

Its not because you are created to do something that you must do it.

4 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Tenno were meant to fight sentients, she's a sentient, I see no reason why we can't dispose of her.

In the Halo universe there are those warriors called spartans. They were created to kill human rebels but later on they instead pick up the fight agains aliens to save mankind.

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Its not because you are created to do something that you must do it.

Yes, and there is no reason not to do what you were originally prepared for. Let's say you call a plumber, pay him money to do the job and later find out he did nothing leaving you a note "just because you hired me to do something doesn't mean I must".

Now my argument isn't we "must", but there's no reason we shouldn't be able to get rid of her.

Edited by SeaUrchins

6 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Yes, and there is no reason not to do what you were originally prepared for. Let's say you call a plumber, pay him money to do the job and later find out he did nothing leaving you a note "just because you hired me to do something doesn't mean I must".

Now my argument isn't we "must", but there's no reason we shouldn't be able to get rid of her.

I think you are confusing hiring and purpose of something here tenno.

Axe were created to chop wood but they were still used as weapons.

Axe is a multipurpose tool, which can be used as a weapon (like most of objects around you), but if that's the only argument you have against disposing of the Lotus, it is a weak one, since we as Tenno don't even need a reason to kill anyone. We kill casually and on daily basis.

Edited by SeaUrchins

2 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Axe is a multipurpose tool, which can be used as a weapon (like most of objects around you), but if that's the only argument you have against disposing of the Lotus, it is a weak one, since we as Tenno don't even need a reason to kill anyone. We kill casually and on daily basis.

You're being circular in your logic. You compared us to plumbers, which was refuted by @trunks013 pointing out there's a difference between hiring someone and something being created for a purpose, then you're saying "hey everything's a weapon," which has no baring on the conversation. The point that Trunks was making is that an axe's original purpose was to chop wood, but it was then used for other things. Also, Tenno don't kill for no reason. We kill to maintain the balance in the system. You know what? I kind of want the opportunity to permanently kill off other Tenno (destroying the account of the player), so we can be rid of mama Lotus haters. It's perfectly acceptable, if we're in-line with your apparent logic on this topic.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

This isn't Heresy. I only wish to taste TRUE freedom. Free to go where I will and use my powers HOW I will.

Ah, "true freedom", to what? Kill your mother, stick your hand in fire, say racist things, etc? Freedom isn't free from consequence, you will still have to deal with the police, your burnt hand, people calling you a jerk, etc. If you want the freedom to bite the hand that feeds, fine, so long as I have the freedom of vivisecting your treacherous behind.

The level of freedom you want is a fantasy, you can't escape causality, you can not escape the will of others, you can not escape justice!

Repent sinner or fall on my sword!

4 minutes ago, KlutzMeister said:

Ah, "true freedom", to what? Kill your mother, stick your hand in fire, say racist things, etc? Freedom isn't free from consequence, you will still have to deal with the police, your burnt hand, people calling you a jerk, etc. If you want the freedom to bite the hand that feeds, fine, so long as I have the freedom of vivisecting your treacherous behind.

The level of freedom you want is a fantasy, you can't escape causality, you can not escape the will of others, you can not escape justice!

Repent sinner or fall on my sword!

You first... *grips hilt of Nikana*