Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8 + 21.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

the moment when hotfixes become a small update size......the moment when this game no longer runs smoothly on an average PC/ good laptop.....dang lately warframe has become that stuck up sassy lady that you don't wanna party with :P

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed low FPS affecting Mesa’s Peacemaker damage per second. 

Something about this seems to have had a negative impact on the power for me. I am unable to reliably get peacemaker to function properly, I'll toggle the ability on be roughly 15 meters from enemies, looking at them and no matter how many times I click the fire button nothing happens. I'll recast and still nothing, cast a third time and it starts shooting properly sometimes. Thought it might be a multiplayer only issue but just tried it solo with the same issues. This was also VS the Grineer so there wasn't any power cancellations happening.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:05 AM, Neo_Ganryu said:

Can we at least get the shields fixed for Harrow? I'm pretty sure Silve & Aegis Prime (or any Sword & Shield weapon/skin for that matter) shouldn't have the shield inverted like this. It's been like this since Harrow was first released.
252560082D9C6BC12E1691F7DC7AB77931027E7E

I really don't want to be a pest, but it really feels off seeing the shield like this on Harrow only, but having the shield looking normal on every other frame.

not only that even oberon prime's sword and shield holster is bugged as well.

Vos 5% de riven...

Poussez les joueurs à bout, pour les forcez à dépenser des platinum si ils veulent pas attendre des moins avant trouver un riven potable et encore, faut aussi chercher du kuva derrière, avec au taux de kuva de "Pauvre" qui t'oblige à avoir un boster si tu veut pas passer ta vie à faire des missions qui pue la mort, à oui faut aussi avoir la place de mods faut aussi acheter ce vent la !
Beaucoup trop d’effort pour trop peut de résultat, et qui peuvent être altérer par l'humeur des dev !
Tout ça dans le but de faire dépenser des platinum indirectement au joueurs.
Super...

Edited by alanchat

On 7/14/2017 at 2:20 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8

Changes:

• The Stalker can no longer apply Nyx's passive to disarm enemies hit with Absorb due to being so powerful it crashed your game. Stalker pls.
  • Removed the Chat Relay Message of the Day (MoTD) when in Iron Wake.

Riven Fixes:

• Fixed missing Sheev and Dual Heat Sword Rivens.
  • Fixed Dark Split Sword Rivens having no effect when equipped.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Clients downed while using Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Wukong’s Primal Fury, or Valkyr’s Hysteria would be unable to switch weapons when revived.
  • Fixed players suffering from low FPS resulting in slow casting times for Nidus’ Virulence.
  • Fixed low FPS affecting Mesa’s Peacemaker damage per second. 
  • Fixed a couple cases where abilities could become permanently blocked in Archwing.
  • Fixed Syandanas being huge for Clients joining in progress in Archwing.
  • Fixed elevators in the Grineer Sealab tileset not displaying context action correctly. 
  • Fixed fog problems on some systems running DirectX 10.
  • Fixed Chat not immediately switching to the Squad channel when in the loading screen.
  • Fixed the TennoCon 2017 Syandana bunching up when equipped on Mesa.
  • Fixed Operator not continuing to sprint after jumping if the player was and is still holding the sprint key before they jumped.

==================================

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8.1

Riven Fixes:

• Snipetron Rivens are now an option for Rifle Rivens! 

Fixes

• Fixed many weapons not being visible (bows in particular).
  • Fixed Kuva Braids randomly summoning Guardian Eximis. 
  • Fixed becoming permanently invisible if any invisible ability affecting you ends while you are aiming with a scanner.

Hi I am new so I don't know much about forum so sorry . 

I want ask that I completed the quest chains of harrow I did not get melee riven mod as the reward for completing the quest . So should I do it again or something ? Thank you 

26 minutes ago, CrosS13HearT said:

Hi I am new so I don't know much about forum so sorry . 

I want ask that I completed the quest chains of harrow I did not get melee riven mod as the reward for completing the quest . So should I do it again or something ? Thank you 

That is because the chains of Harrow quest DOES NOT give a melee riven as reward.

You only get one as a bonus if you bought Harrow (with platinum) BEFORE doing the quest.

Edited by bleubleu