Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.8 + 21.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

the goodies that keep on giving, all great fixes although a few of my irl friends that play warframe have noticed something wierd,  while playing as nekros or his prime counterpart, we where unable to spawn nox shadows using shadows of the dead, ive tried it with diffrent factions and tested in the simulcracium on hostiles such as ambulas, the sentients  ect. just thought i would bring it up and i hope that it could be looked at. cheers DE keep up the good work

I seem to have a 50% client freeze once in a while when I try to swap a mod with another. My warframe still does the animation it does when looking at things but I cannot click on anything and am forced to alt+F4 out of the game. The Mod stays selected and when I try to esc out and go back into the mod menu it completely freezes to a white screen with a weird mod with some placeholder text.

For prove:

M4fbjyw.jpg

22 minutes ago, Noktin said:

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;

Are you still seeing that? I thought they fixed it cause I haven't been for the past month or so. Had something to do with pets getting ragdolled out of the map (definitely by the guardians), which instantly kills them. Since that fix, I've never lost my Kavat anymore that way.

30 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Thanks! Fix something else too please:

Pets. After returning from operator to warframe they still very rarely have some shields and 0 hp, i.e. dead without a message that they hit 0 hp, mostly for clients.

And here are some othere bugs:

• Bows are now invisible since 21.0.8.
  • Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting. Fixed in this update!
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Also Dual weapons are not showing correctly in arsenal. Only one shows.

8th time posting about this, would appreciate at least acknowledgement.

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

32 minutes ago, StrongCrayon said:

Penta, Atomos, Gammacor, Sonicor, and most bows are now invisible.

Not just those but when you are walking around your ship it also has the equipped weapons invisible even while holstered, despite having it set to show them.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

We are working on a fix for the invisible weapons. Stay tuned. 

The hotfix says that dark split rivens are made equippable but they could actually be equipped already. The issue was that they had no effect when equipped. 

Any word on if that is what was fixed and if not when? 

@[DE]Saske