Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Kubrow? Oberon passive

(PSN)Igna232

Question

16 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

I know it was brought up in a devstream but... My innor lore hound questions how that could even work since Kavats have evolved to feed off of and even live in infested hives.

B'dum tsh

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

I know it was brought up in a devstream but... My innor lore hound questions how that could even work since Kavats have evolved to feed off of and even live in infested hives.

Irradiate them enough to kill the immune system, and I'm pretty sure they can be infested. 

Huras kubrow is my absolute favorite companion. He can turn any frame into a stealth frame. Huras + inaros is pretty funny, since abilities dont break Stalk, so you can devour an enemy completely unseen. Also pairs well with Ash. Max range/duration oberon pairs well with Stalk, since it will make all the enemies fight each other while you both are invisible.

Either Kavat is better than a Kubrow, what with critical boosts, armor strip, and opening enemies to finishers. Most Sentinels beat both simply for the useful mods that have (Vacuum, Medi-ray, Guardian, etc.).

If you have an Adarza just stick with that and don't bother with a Kubrow.

I personally prefer the Sahasa Kubrow.  Digs up loot and murders people effortlessly through finishers frequently.  Raksa's a good guard dog, and Huras is good for stealth, but I personally get the most mileage out of Sahasa because it's a beast.

Though anymore if I take up a pet, it's going to be the Adarza Kavat.  +60% crit chance.  That's additive, not multiplicative.  Every 20 seconds, it casts a 10 second crit buff.  Ergo, 50% of the time in my missions (when it sticks close) my Braton Prime has a 70% crit chance, my Pandero a 90% crit chance.  Adarza makes the dream of the red crit a reality for a great many weapons not meant to touch that sacred place.

Smeeta is okayish.  It's buff is steeped in RNG though.  RNG to even cast, and RNG as to what you'll get.

None of the pets is actually good except huras. Huras can be exploited using power casting only and gaining a nearly perma invisibility on any frame.
Second spot is for Adarza, but if you really need that 60% crit buff there's something wrong in your setup. Even in endgame content. Its basically just to see bigger numbers and grow your e-penis

For regular game content any of the 2 cats is ok, they arent that great but they behave much better than kubrows actually dealing some decent damage and surviving much longer. But overall sentinels still have too much utility, and with primed regen they come back to life 3 times that is more than enough survival power for any non-endless mission

As a mainly Oberon Prime playing person (Used to play Oberon, but ey.. upgrade XD) .. Huras.

The stealth can be used to ress, you can cast skills without being unstealthed, great for sneaking past stuff, close to unlimited duration as long as you stay within 25m of enemies (or 24?)

Raksa was my favorite for a while but only because i didnt have Huras at the time. The fear is great but not as usefull and the cooldown is way to high. Sahasa seems to be liked, but did not found it worth it. For Sahasa i feel like "Sentinels can do it better"