Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Mods Are BS

(PSN)CLASSIFIEDGTA

2 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Outside exploits I don't see any serious issues with it.

Being unable to trade Login mods is akin to not being able to trade Arcanes.

They're both locked behind daily time walls and exclusive to a system in the game. Weapons sorta make sense since we have event weapons we cannot trade but Mods just don't make any sense to me. Esp when in those same events, we can trade the mods. There's a needless double standard going on here.

The issue was people made up heaps of additional accounts just for the log-in mods, then traded those mods to their main account and sold them for large amounts of platinum.  Not much effort for a large exploit.  Keep in mind the million tax on prime mods is on the person receiving the mod, so they didn't even need to play those accounts.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)CLASSIFIEDGTA said:

I know, but I'm guessing it will happen eventually.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they never get primed variants, since there time locked weapons. I dunno, what do you think?

Well, it could be a good move to prolong the Daily Tribute Milestone instead of coming up with new ideas every 200 days, so I wouldn't say it's impossible.

But people also says that there are other things that could get the sundial theme, such as Warframe, Sentinel, Archwing gear (this one could generate some salt), or maybe a Syandana (like the Anniversary reward. It kinda follows the secondary > Melee > Rifle. Reaching, I know, I'm just saying).

14 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

The issue was people made up heaps of additional accounts just for the log-in mods, then traded those mods to their main account and sold them for large amounts of platinum.  Not much effort for a large exploit.  Keep in mind the million tax on prime mods is on the person receiving the mod, so they didn't even need to play those accounts.

I feel like a couple of people exploiting that shouldn't ruin it for the whole community, I have fair amount of plat run (494) and I would have been willing to buy primed vigor for some plat. Through I do see where your coming from, it just sucks that we get the short end of the stick thanks to cancerous players.😷

17 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Well, it could be a good move to prolong the Daily Tribute Milestone instead of coming up with new ideas every 200 days, so I wouldn't say it's impossible.

But people also says that there are other things that could get the sundial theme, such as Warframe, Sentinel, Archwing gear (this one could generate some salt), or maybe a Syandana (like the Anniversary reward. It kinda follows the secondary > Melee > Rifle. Reaching, I know, I'm just saying).

Lol, making a time walled frame or sentinel would cause riots, but I dunno. I just don't like the whole way their going about this reward thing, like I said before, people just login for there day count and get off. But it would be OK if they got cosmetics instead of primed mods.... BTW I'm not just up at 2am doing this, I'm watching miniladd😂

1 hour ago, WrathAscending said:

Maxed Arcane Ultimatum is 100% chance of +60% armour on Finishers. Your calculations only run it once instead of twice and while I don't have a calculator to check the EHP boost from the armour bonus, rather than the Health bonus you seem to think it is, should have more of an effect than that. It's easy to get a hold of since it's a less-desirable Arcane, too.

Once instead of twice?

Ultimatum gives +60% armor that's additive with other armor sources. 

200 Base * ( Steel Fiber + Scarab + Ultimatum) =
200 * ( 1 + 1.1 + 1 + 0.6) = 740

Grace will heal Ultimatum 640.6 eHP/s while it will heal P.Vigor 715.2 eHP/s. His 20% Execute Healing gives Ultimatum 3,203 eHP per use and P.Vigor 3,576 eHP per use. We can dig deeper into it and add in damage modifiers Vs armor which serve to diminish it's value and one of the reasons, it's not worth using Armor Arcanes from a min/max perspective.

1,000 Puncture damage will reduce Inaros armor amount by 50% while also gaining a bonus in damage against Inaros. The result with Ultimatum is taking 14.5% of HP in damage and with P. Vigor it's 12.7%. Puncture is making Ultimatum less useful and it's already getting beaten by Primed Vigor.

I'm not saying Ultimatum isn't a choice for the price. I'm just saying there's reason for players to want Primed Vigor over it.

16 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

Yea, that makes sense. An exploit.

It's a shame.

7 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Once instead of twice?

Ultimatum gives +60% armor that's additive with other armor sources. 

200 Base * ( Steel Fiber + Scarab + Ultimatum) =
200 * ( 1 + 1.1 + 1 + 0.6) = 740

Grace will heal Ultimatum 640.6 eHP/s while it will heal P.Vigor 715.2 eHP/s. His 20% Execute Healing gives Ultimatum 3,203 eHP per use and P.Vigor 3,576 eHP per use. We can dig deeper into it and add in damage modifiers Vs armor which serve to diminish it's value and one of the reasons, it's not worth using Armor Arcanes from a min/max perspective.

1,000 Puncture damage will reduce Inaros armor amount by 50% while also gaining a bonus in damage against Inaros. The result with Ultimatum is taking 14.5% of HP in damage and with P. Vigor it's 12.7%. Puncture is making Ultimatum less useful and it's already getting beaten by Primed Vigor.

I'm not saying Ultimatum isn't a choice for the price. I'm just saying there's reason for players to want Primed Vigor over it.

Yea, that makes sense. An exploit.

It's a shame.

Yeah man, going vitality, p.vigor, steel fiber,armored agility, rage, quick thinking, flow, is the way to go with inaros

LOTS of ehp, you have to remember quick thinking makes every point of energy into a point of health, flow increases you ehp, while rage regens your energy effectively increasing your ehp.

Last slot can use nagation swarm or power strength, which increases heals from abilities.

Edited by (PS4)CLASSIFIEDGTA
To explain my complaint to the community.

9 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

If you're going to run Ultimatum over Grace, it makes the most sense to drop it on both the helmet and the Syandana, where they will always proc for +60% armour each off a Pocket Sand into Covert Lethality attack.

Grace procs separate from each other, so two grace can pop off at the same time, giving you a HUGE boost of health, so I'd have to say grace is MUCH better. Not to say yours is bad, I mean I use trickery (so I don't take DMG most of the time anyways). The other half of the time I use grace.

To clarify

The thing I DO agree with the OP on is that we SHOULD be able to trade those primed mods that we get from logins. We earned them, we should be able trade them if we want to. We'd risk the possibility of never having that mod ever again but that should be OUR choice. Other than that, I think everything else is ok where it is. All u have to do is just simply login daily. Not play daily, but just login. Easy.

I'm still in the process of upgrading to Grace due to its rarity but Ultimatum is the other Arcane worth using for Inaros since he'll be spamming Pocket Sand for all it's worth any way. Grace is definitely better.

Personally I don't have room on my Inaros for Primed Vigor any way. With or without Arcanes to consider.

jApZOj7.png

You don't really need those power mods on inaros honesty, I would replace stretch and over extended for primed vigor and armored agility. You could really do for some tankyness, and honestly you don't really range on Inaros, pocket sand a couple of guys(since you have good duration you can do finishers on all of them), scarab swarm spread isn't affected by power range either, so there's no use there. If I were you I'd replace that range for some tankyness. That duration is a good idea, though you don't really need that either. But keep it for now, and get rid of that range. Just my advice.

Power strength is good for inaros for more heals, duration is bad on him tbh.

Oh BTW, if you have it, try trickery on inaros, since you'll be spamming pocket sand, you'll pretty much always be invisible. Its even better with naramon.

OK ONE LAST THING, REPLACE CUNNIG DRIFT WITH COACTION DRIFT, REJUVENATION WILL HEAL YOU MORE. DO IT! 👌

To clarify

Reducing Inaros' CC range doesn't work at high levels, and at low levels isn't necessary. He's plenty tanky with what is currently an Ultimatum set and a Grace set any way.

I've tried Vigor, Primed and normal, and other mods. Ultimately the best way to keep yourself, and the rest of the squad, alive is by using his powers.

10 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

Reducing Inaros' CC range doesn't work at high levels, and at low levels isn't necessary. He's plenty tanky with what is currently an Ultimatum set and a Grace set any way.

I've tried Vigor, Primed and normal, and other mods. Ultimately the best way to keep yourself, and the rest of the squad, alive is by using his powers.

Oh definetly, I just use my first ability to heal, devour to let my team heal. Its just not as viable having range in there, especially compared to strength for more heals from all abilities. I personally only have one mod that impact powers(so abilities like strength, range,duration, eficeincy) and its a power strength one, giving me better heals than normal. Everything else is going toward my tankyness, even my flow,rage, and quick thinking are technically health for me. That's they way I build him and it works rally well, atleast try it out and see if you like it. Tell me if you want the specific build.

To clarify

I have seven Forma on Inaros and have used him extensively.

Inaros runs into the same problem that all tank frames do in high-level content. Eventually it doesn't matter what their HP or armour levels are, it's CC that keeps you alive. This in turn means that it's better to build CC from the get go. Reducing your ability to effectively use your CC powers means making yourself, and the rest of the team, more vulnerable as a result.

The only place where Vigor/Primed Vigor can make a case for itself over another mod is where it impacts on another power directly. Atlas' Rumblers is one place, though he scales pretty poorly. The other is on Chroma if you aren't just stacking power strength out the wazoo for Vex Armour and Elemental Ward because of how it interacts with the buffs from Vex.

Bigger HP numbers may look nice but in the field it's better to be able to lock the enemy down with finisher-opening stuns.

1 minute ago, WrathAscending said:

I have seven Forma on Inaros and have used him extensively.

Inaros runs into the same problem that all tank frames do in high-level content. Eventually it doesn't matter what their HP or armour levels are, it's CC that keeps you alive. This in turn means that it's better to build CC from the get go. Reducing your ability to effectively use your CC powers means making yourself, and the rest of the team, more vulnerable as a result.

The only place where Vigor/Primed Vigor can make a case for itself over another mod is where it impacts on another power directly. Atlas' Rumblers is one place, though he scales pretty poorly. The other is on Chroma if you aren't just stacking power strength out the wazoo for Vex Armour and Elemental Ward because of how it interacts with the buffs from Vex.

Bigger HP numbers may look nice but in the field it's better to be able to lock the enemy down with finisher-opening stuns.

Again, I do use finishers my play style is running around spamming one doing finishers. But there's no reason for opening enemies up to finishers that are too far anyways, that's why your duration is good, because you can cast the ability on multiple groups of enemies at a time, but having more ehp is much more important than range as long as you can sustain those stuns, that why your duration is good and something you should keep. But I still think you should replace your range mods for more health and armor, play how you want whatever floats your boat. I'm just trying to tell you how you could optimize your build.

Just now, (PS4)CLASSIFIEDGTA said:

I'm just trying to tell you how you could optimize your build.

The build is for high-level content where I want to lock down large groups of enemies for long periods of time.

It is perfectly optimised for doing so. Tanking damage is all well and good but has some serious practical limits. If you build for frame toughness rather than powers and attempt serious high-level content, Inaros will melt like butter under a blowtorch regardless of your theoretical EHP. The only frame that can actually tank high-level content is Ice Chroma, and apparently that's next on the nerf block any way.

13 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

The build is for high-level content where I want to lock down large groups of enemies for long periods of time.

It is perfectly optimised for doing so. Tanking damage is all well and good but has some serious practical limits. If you build for frame toughness rather than powers and attempt serious high-level content, Inaros will melt like butter under a blowtorch regardless of your theoretical EHP. The only frame that can actually tank high-level content is Ice Chroma, and apparently that's next on the nerf block any way.

I'll have to agree to disagree, I can still stun a good amount of enemies, regening health and one shorting them while doing so.

All while being able to tank pretty much anything you throw at me. And I'm immune to any proc thanks to nagation swarm. And those slash procs are what really kill you at high lvls.

2 hours ago, (PS4)CLASSIFIEDGTA said:

Again, I do use finishers my play style is running around spamming one doing finishers. But there's no reason for opening enemies up to finishers that are too far anyways, that's why your duration is good, because you can cast the ability on multiple groups of enemies at a time, but having more ehp is much more important than range as long as you can sustain those stuns, that why your duration is good and something you should keep. But I still think you should replace your range mods for more health and armor, play how you want whatever floats your boat. I'm just trying to tell you how you could optimize your build.

I'd just like to see the whole thing so that I fully understand your argument. Because Trinity, too, can have absurd amounts of health and shields (shield gate when!?) but she's likely going to give up something more important. I'd just like to see exactly the point you're making, as some of us still have yet to give Inaros more than a rank up.

Edited by Synpai

If something like primed intensify or Primed Streamline was a login reward, I'd be real angry because its unfair to have what are basically essentials locked behind the amount of days you play.

Even the weapons are somewhat meh once you compare them to the current meta and that is how they should be, nifty to have but by no means essential.

I am just 60 days behind the current max login day and even that was enough to frustrate me when people got the Zenith and I had to wait 2 months to try it. How do you think newcomers will feel when they find out they have to wait close to 2 years to get it?

Login rewards are fine.