Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favorite frame and/or weapon

obkl0

I just wanna know!

Idk weather to add mega thread tags or not tbh! But yeah, at the moment my favorite frame is frost prime, while he may be trash compared to other primes, he was free AND its still a prime! He is great for defense missions with his snow globe. My favorite weapon would have to be the Tigris/Tigris prime. I haven't used the Tigris prime, but from what i have seen from the Tigris, it is beauty incarnate!

latest?cb=20141124023106 and latest?cb=20140101064243 are great!

#1. Don't you dare say Frost Prime is Trash. He's a top tier all arounder frame who can play in almost any role except healer[unless you count iron skin-like ice armor as healing], very few frames are as versatile as he is.  

#2. 

Harrow.png + CrpBFG.png

Edited by aligatorno

Just now, aligatorno said:

#1. Don't you dare say Frost Prime is Trash. He's a top tier all arounder frame.

#2. 

Harrow.png + CrpBFG.png

I only say frost prime is trash, as limbo has better abilities compared to frost. At the moment I prefer frost prime BUT once limbo prime comes out (god knows when) I will think limbo prime is better (once i get him) I don't want a flame war over my opinion of an in game virtual character, so don't go down that slippery PLEASE!

5 minutes ago, obkl0 said:

I only say frost prime is trash, as limbo has better abilities compared to frost. At the moment I prefer frost prime BUT once limbo prime comes out (god knows when) I will think limbo prime is better (once i get him) I don't want a flame war over my opinion of an in game virtual character, so don't go down that slippery PLEASE!

The first sentence was meant as a joke, it was not meant to be taken seriously. :P I`m curious tho. How do you know Limbo's abilities are better if you haven touched him yet? [At least according to your profile] Please don't tell me that you got that ideas from videos. 

Edited by aligatorno

201?cb=20140211001109 & 220?cb=20140718094659

Notice that I used the regular Silva & Aegis, because a Prime version does not exist.

Honrable mentions: The MK-1 Paris, Kunai and Bo (before the re-model), and I am dead serious here, they are all still in my top 10 most used weapons.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

Just now, aligatorno said:

The first part was meant as a joke, it was not meant to be taken seriously. :P I`m curious tho. How do you know Limbo's abilities are better if you haven touched him yet? [At least according to your profile]

#1 how can you tell what i have and haven't done on my profile

#2 A friend shown me how great limbo is, his rift being snow globe 2.0 and having cooler abilities than frost, frost prime is still better than limbo because prime but the second i get trinity prime, i'm gonna say she better (probably, i don't actually know tbh)

Just now, obkl0 said:

#1 how can you tell what i have and haven't done on my profile

#2 A friend shown me how great limbo is, his rift being snow globe 2.0 and having cooler abilities than frost, frost prime is still better than limbo because prime but the second i get trinity prime, i'm gonna say she better (probably, i don't actually know tbh)

You do know we can see a player's profile in-game right? No offense, but since you barely touched the game, don't you think it is too soon to shout who is better and who is trash? Your friend might just not know how to play Frost. As I said in my first post, he's one of the most versatile frames, there's more to him than just globe build. 

10 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

201?cb=20140211001109 & 220?cb=20140718094659

Notice that I used the regular Silva & Aegis, because a Prime version does not exist.

Honrable mentions: The MK-1 Paris, Kunai and Bo (before the re-model), and I am dead serious here, they are all still in my top 10 most used weapons.

up voted for not being as toxic as the LoL community, unlike someone else in this thread... And, not trying to refute my opinions, or saying that my opinion is wrong. Thank you for putting your opinion down without being an elitist about it.

Edited by obkl0

frost has been my fav since the very start then frost prime quickly became my best friend. War is just a great weapon while weapons like the galatine prime bully it, you cant beat its looks and just pure crit dmg. tigris prime is also up there on my fav shotgun and over all weapon. with that being said he has the best fan art:

252fb590fc73951288210308805c9b42-dam74shlatest?cb=20151204013307

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

Excalibur Prime + Silva & Aegis Prime...

Y'all might not have a Silva & Aegis Prime, but when I pull out my exalted blade its a Skana Prime so *shrug* still a sword and shield... technically lol.

But seriously the use ratio is like crazy high excal p is like 50-60% with all other what 31 or 32 frames making up the remaining 40 lol.

Silva & Aegis before the prime were my go to melee thats even higher I think I have to double check my stats.

If we are able to make our own sword & shield weapon through crafting eventually then I'm gonna use that.

For loadout for me its Excal Prime, Opticor, Syanoid Gammacor and Silva & Aegis Prime.  Like I love how Opticor just vaporizes things, and Gammacor just looks so dang cool... hand cannon laser?  Yes please!

For actually playing the game: Harrow, with Tenora, Euphona Prime and Mios (I like my multi-functionality alright).
For Fashionframe the true endgame: Ember Prime with magesty skin (has to be prime for the shoulder armour), Cernos Prime (fashionbow), Talons and the new Guandao (I can't stop admiring it, for now).

I don't really have favorites, per se. I have things I like and I tend to gravitate towards them, but I don't stick to just one or two things.

Having said that, I'm always looking for excuses to play Trinity Prime. She's probably the warframe I like best overall, but I regularly play about half a dozen warframes in any one extended play session. Mission drives the gear train, after all.

Weapons. I like autotrigger weapons (the fun switch). Everyone likes going cyclic from time to time (or oftimes) and it's a lot cheaper in games than it is playing around with the real thing. So...if there's no pressing need for something else, I often find myself wielding the Braton Prime. I view secondary weapons as an extension to the primary, so a lot of machine pistols figure into things; the Akstiletto Prime is probably my go-to secondary for now. Melee...eh, these don't translate too well into gunplay. Realistically, they're more for utility than anything else. Still, just from an art standpoint and what actually does work well with guns, I find myself frequently using the DKP as melee.

Still, I play lot of stuff and these are merely some I like a bit more than others.

Mag, Drakgoon (especially with my 300% damage riven), Seer, and Ohms.

I wreck fo days with this loadout, and will never get rid of Mag even though that one player offered to gift me Equinox to stop playing her. 

7 hours ago, obkl0 said:

...Idk weather to add mega thread tags or not...

Though you do have the option to add tags to your posts there are some tags that are supposed to be reserved for DE use.  One of the reasons why many posts have no tags.

7 hours ago, obkl0 said:

...I haven't used the Tigris prime, but from what i have seen from the Tigris, it is beauty incarnate!...

Tigris Prime and Sancti Tigris are both excellent weapons for what they do.  I recommend you try one or both when you can especially if you're already liking the Tigris.

6 hours ago, obkl0 said:

...as toxic as the LoL community...

After years of play and more money spent in it then I care to think about this was the reason why I stopped playing League.

6 hours ago, obkl0 said:

...And, not trying to refute my opinions, or saying that my opinion is wrong...

As long as what's posted isn't against the forum rules people can and will create posts that refute the opinions of others or say where they think other people's opinions are wrong.

6 hours ago, obkl0 said:

...toxic...like someone else in this thread...being an elitist about it.

I didn't see where aligatorno's posts were either toxic or elitist.

Though I'll play a handful of frames often for different reasons the loadout I enjoy playing the most is:

Mesa, Tigris Prime, Akstiletto Prime, Redeemer