Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want another difficult to acquire clan weapon....

Hypernaut1

28 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

To be honest, my clan improved after clearing out low activity members. I still have them on a friend's list, so I haven't lost contact, but many of them have stayed inactive. I filled their spots with currently active  enthusiastic members. 

Exactly. My Mountain Clan also had to downsize to a Storm Clan and only the best remained. However I'd like it to return to Mountain, but I feel like the leaders don't want to because someday a new Hema could happen, and large inactive clans are the biggest victims, so I fully understand them if they don't want to upgrade again because of that. All in all I guess there are good arguments on both sides, and it is a very sensitive topic, so I'll just wait and see what future lies ahead, and I hope DE learns from this, since I admire them and their mostly fantastic work, and finds a way to get us long term goals that benefit all. A very difficult task, but DE always has tried to please the community in the best way possible.

Changing subjects, but to clarify what I mean, in Plains of Eidolon we'll have a casual-friendly day time aspect, but a veteran-meant night time with top bosses, or at least that's what I believe DE will try to do. However I can already see the hate towards it, from noobs who want to fight the night bosses head-on ("DE it's to difficult so make the bosses easier for us low level players!!!) and no-life salty veterans who have overkill gear (Tigris, looking at you) and will probably end the boss in 5 minutes and claim it was too easy and it should be made stronger. Unfortunately there is always going to exist haters for everything.

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

To be honest, my clan improved after clearing out low activity members. I still have them on a friend's list, so I haven't lost contact, but many of them have stayed inactive. I filled their spots with currently active  enthusiastic members. 

Mine did as well. Before I cleared people out it was just me and a bunch of people who hadn't been on in over 2 years, now I have started filling their slots with actual active people. 

14 hours ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

i wouldn't mind a difficult to aquire weapon,too... tedium and monotony don't equal difficulty though.

Now that you mention it, having a weapon or gear that is locked behind some kind of challenge or weird task doesn't sound too bad.

Full stealth, Ability-only, no-floor, or something else.

Unfortunately though, that sounds more like in the line of an event or a Tactical Alert, which would most likely just reward Wraith/Vandal weapons.

I wouldn't mind. However, something like clan based missions, activities, etc would also be nice. If it's always locked behind resources alone then it'd get annoying pretty fast.  Having a clear goal with a fun activity behind it would be a good addition.  

On 7/27/2017 at 8:10 AM, kyori said:

Games are made for people to enjoy, relax to play... but since don't know when, that has completely lost meaning.

oooor maybe you are assuming how people 'enjoy, relax or play'

I mean let's look at a real life example...

Some people Enjoy mountain biking or running 10 miles a day.  I doubt it would be 'fun' to everyone.  Obviously you have your own opinion of what YOU want a game to be but that doesn't (and this goes for me and everyone else) make it the way.

I've never really seen a clan that had it's members actively doing missions with one another let alone seen many social players. Around 1400 hours and I've met one person who was social rather than your average in and out randoms. I can't imagine the struggle a moon clan would have with pulling enough resources together for the HEMA, it's just nightmarish absolutely terrifying. I've recently started my own clan and plan on getting HEMA done early rather than having it develop into a terminal cancer later on, with the resources I've had lying around since I started.

Edited by GenerationX3