Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons do you still want to see in Warframe?

TheGodofWiFi

With so many niches finally being covered by Digital in the weapons department I can think of only a few "F.P.S." staples were still lacking.

A rocket/missile launcher with a magazine and a moderate rate of fire/ lock on capability (one or all of these traits being applicable).

A slug-firing shotgun.

Beyond these two, all I can think of are mostly overly exotic firearm variations that I list over in my Moshpit.

Shotgun gauntlets (melee) so when I punch someone they get blasted apart by 4-8 shotgun pellets (+ modded for blast) or I can charge from a distance and get a redeemer effect. Should come with a new stance mod that takes advantage of punching a face and firing off shells with one hand while charging a punch that fires off super-heated pellets upon connect.

Otherwise: an expansion of melee weapons that can be used with dual wield would be nice too (how bout certain weapons [sparring/fist/claw] get single held like [Malice?] did in the Acolytes event?

I'd also like to see more weapons with mechanics like the Cycron (it really is a nice mechanic despite the low clip which can be remedied by making it 40 min)

2 hours ago, Sovyul said:

Minigun with 600 magazine, no recoil but has pushback if not deployed. Max ammo 2400.

10% crit

20% status

15% concentrated power pls nerf

5% pleasure

50% pain

And a 100% reason to remember the name

will this concept do?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Shotgun gauntlets (melee) so when I punch someone they get blasted apart by 4-8 shotgun pellets (+ modded for blast) or I can charge from a distance and get a redeemer effect. Should come with a new stance mod that takes advantage of punching a face and firing off shells with one hand while charging a punch that fires off super-heated pellets upon connect.

Otherwise: an expansion of melee weapons that can be used with dual wield would be nice too (how bout certain weapons [sparring/fist/claw] get single held like [Malice?] did in the Acolytes event?

I'd also like to see more weapons with mechanics like the Cycron (it really is a nice mechanic despite the low clip which can be remedied by making it 40 min)

Ember Celica is awesome indeed

I just want them to rework gunblades so that they're possible to mod as secondary weapons, and give them the same "double equip" system now used for pistols and glaives. Bullet Dance was a good start, but I want to be able to aim and fire them like normal guns.

Failing that, I want a real marksman rifle. I've been using bows instead, because there is no rifle with the guaranteed crit needed to properly take advantage of headshots except for Lanka. The Latron line is too low damage, low crit chance, high fire rate for my tastes. And Grinlok is just bad.

More type of kunai, more pick axes, more real scythes, real spear weapons with swing and thrust, more assault rifles or the same crafting for secondaries and primaries what we will get for melees in the PoE.

more pistol. A hand crossbow with a single and dual hand variation. Real martial arts without any melee involved.

As for warframe I want to see my concept being implemented and Flora the plant frame by MrPigman.

a proper minigun. With rotating 6+ barrels and grip located on the top.

Also something with innate multishot. perhaps uzi that would shoot from 3 barrels at once?

...actually I want a minigun that shoots from all the numerous rotating barrels at once. Bonus points if it shoots around the crosshair and carves circles into walls if you shoot long enough.

Edited by -skimmer-

On 8/5/2017 at 7:04 AM, BiancaRoughfin said:

This:

<3

I knew this one was going to have to appear sooner or later XD.

rainbow pony aside, I would like to see a few more weapons that follow the same lines as the Lenz and the Cycron, as well as some more gunblades from the grineer and the corpus since they bring in a more intresting style of game play (knowing the grineer though DE might make the gunbade for them fire explosive that could probable kill the player).

Even an expantion of the gunblades would be nice if it went into scythes and polarms as well as otehr melee types, a burst fire shotgun on a jat kitag would be amusing as well with its own stance as a event reward would be fun for me.

I also support the idea of Redeemer prime or sarpa prime, but i can settle for dual redeemer or dual sarpa. Also maybe a secondary version of the sarpa that used ammo would be fun to have, heck if they made that the dual sarpa i would be happy.

Edited by Daskrieg
thought of something new

OH! I actually almost forgot to add! Aside from the missing "F.P.S." staples, I think acquireing the rest of the ancient ninja's arsenal (modernized with composites and nano engineering of course) would also be a splendid idea.

Looking at our current weapons, we have.

Katanas. 

Kunai

Shurikans

Shortbows

Longbows

Kusarigama 

A Kama

Explosive Grenades

Poison Gas Grenades

Punch Claws

What were missing is

Throwing Darts

Multiple Flails of the Chain Variety

Digitals done good so far with our Tech-Ninja weapons, let's hope they finish things off, eh?

Things I would like weapon wise:

-Two-handed longblades (an in between for small swords and heavy blades. Similar to nikanas but actually out of the sheath as cool as it is to be Kenshin)

-Melee throwing shield (I was thinking buckler sized, would work well with pistol/thrown combo. Also Captain America)

On a less serious note DE...if I can equip combustion beam to my pantera just give me my rocket launcher that fires explosive chainsaws already.