Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons do you still want to see in Warframe?

TheGodofWiFi

I really want a Gun Blade that shoots only one Very High damage projectile, basically a sniper Gun Blade.

Oh, Also this!!!

HOW COULD I FORGET, I also want these.

latest?cb=20150314021913

And then we can move the Dual dark sword into the category it deserves (or just add it to it making a 3 way weapon)

Edited by Dwolfknight

I would love to see proper set of SMGs dual wielded and single. Dual shotties wouldn't hurt and maybe more pistols. Most likely ordinary looking ones.

More assault rifle like SMG do be nice or dual wielded one which is actually good for killing and I want it autofire so it feels like automatic weapon not rapid fire pistol that is bound to break your fingers if you fire it too long. I wouldn't mind pair of shotguns either and I mean things that look like shotguns.

More gunblades do be nice. Machineguns to chew all the weaker enemies. More grenades, I do love if I could throw them around like candy as secondary weapon or something. Proper scythes of course. Also I do love to go without melee weapon and do kung fu or something like that. I think we could replace none melee option with unarmed and make it modable and it's mod cap do be tied to Warframes mod cap, also it do be without stance and have combos already.

16 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I'd kinda like to see a "drone controller" category for primary weapons, for hands-free badassery. Something like these:

BtYsnQECIAAlFx_.jpg

A floating weapon that we could control hands-free would be awesome. Kind of like how when Excalibur twirls Exalted Blade it simply floats in mid-air. Also I'm getting a very heavy Z.O.E vibe from this. What anime is this character from?

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

Just now, TheGodofWiFi said:

Getting a very heavy Z.O.E vibe from this. What anime is this character from?

From a game, actually. Azure Striker Gunvolt. There are two games, both on the 3DS with a Switch port coming soon, and the first game (which both of these characters are from) is available on Steam.

1 hour ago, Dwolfknight said:

I really want a Gun Blade that shoots only one Very High damage projectile, basically a sniper Gun Blade.

Oh, Also this!!!

HOW COULD I FORGET, I also want these.

latest?cb=20150314021913

And then we can move the Dual dark sword into the category it deserves (or just add it to it making a 3 way weapon)

hell yeah

27 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I now need Flails. Thank you @Unus for reminding me of them!

OH, uh, your welcome. Was planning on updating my "Roller on a Chain" weapon in the Pit when I remembered that flails were ninja weapons. One thing led to another and, well, here we are.

Let's see...

Hooked swords. This was one of the first things I wanted when I came to the forums.

Legit laser sword with great stats. Plasma Sword is just meh.

A legit chaingun. Gorgon, Supra and Tenora don't exactly cut it.

Dual Detron. I don't know why, I just think it would be amazing is all.

A more interesting Rapier. I loved the Destreza when it came out. I was excited for the Endurance, until I found out it's just a status Version of the Destreza.

I hope we'll be able to use the Ghoul's saw. I mean, C'MON, it's the friggin' saw!

Spoiler

2-GrineerGhoul2-1024x576.jpg

And this:

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nr2r7jBSr71rhduuz_500.gif

Dual Lecta when?

And of course this one:

Spoiler

Astartes_Chainsword_2.jpg

And now to other VG shinies, hope to see weapons similar to these:

• Fallout: New Vegas

Power fist with the mounted gun («If a target is killed by a critical hit, the contact-triggered explosives will detonate within the fallen target after two seconds»)

Incinerator

Spoiler

How can't you love something like that?!

• Mass Effect

Prothean Particle Rifle (When the gun heats up it deals x4 more damage at the cost of consuming x2 more ammo, and it has a fancy melting death effect)

Hydra Missile Launcher

Spoiler

• Timeshift

Hell-Fire SMG (2-mode gun: «it rapid-fires powerful incendiary thermite bullets that can kill enemy infantry with only a few hits. The Hell-Fire is also equipped with a white phosphorus/carbon disulfide flamethrower for barbequing enemies at short range»)

Spoiler

• Half-Life

Crossbow that fires superheated rebars (Grineer pls)

Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle/AR-2 (Another 2-mode gun: «It has a 30-round magazine, which is reloaded with an automatic mechanism built into the weapon. A Dark Energy Ball shooter is built into it; the orb is capable of disintegrating almost anything it touches»)

Spoiler

• Dead Space

Plasma Cutter

Spoiler

• Titanfall 2

Mastiff

EM4 Cold War

Spoiler

:angel:

27 minutes ago, Bonteaomd said:

Non archwing fluctus based weapon. 

Unreals rocket launcher, with the multiple loading and firing.

Lightsaber styled melees. 

Maybe throwable grenades which you can mod. 

THERE! That second bit there, I actually forgot about the fact that they worked upon Unreal Tournament. I wonder how much of the arsenal of that game we already have in play?