The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your "End all be all" builds

Hey since Bane of corrupted hit Baro I've been reminded how I'm not a fan of such mods or building to be strong against certain factions in the first place. (don't like feeling like I'm cheating at rock paper scissors)

So for my builds I always build as if I have no idea what game type I'll be playing, what faction I'll be fighting, and what Frames ill be teamed up with. So I'm asking if you had to play the game like me what would your end all be all build be? I'll start.

Ice Chroma built for 2&3 w Zenurik and 2x Arcane Grace, crit Vaykor Hek w blast/shock, status Vaykor Marelok w corrosive/cold , neutral"ish" Sylva & Aegis Prime w radiation/toxin and a Raksa kubrow.

So tell me yours? =)  And as an explanation I am in no way pretending my way is superior its absolutely the opposite but it's how I have the most fun.

Im actually kind of the same^^

Id say my best all round setup was 

Excalibur with a tanky build (good damage +survivability)

+ powerfull opticor (good single target damage, almost infinite ammo)

+ Staticor (very good for spreading status, and killing low lvl enemys)

+  Zenistar with reach and corrosive damage (removes armor nicely and is good for defending points)

And a Huras Kubrow for stealth missions.

Ive been soloing Sorties and Kuva Flood missions with this build over a pretty long time and it works really well^^

I mostly use Slow Nova (qt and zenurik on) with Opticor/Ferrox/Lenz and Pandero. All of those use corrosive coz Im lazy and with that much damage you dont need to optimize in damage types. Pandero is used to strip armour and others finish the job. Main weapons I use depending on what I want to use or what sortie conditions are on. As melee I used Nikana Prime but now Im changing it to Guandao coz of better range and crits. I mostly use it for quick melee.

Thats my mostly used loadout. I use some others but that what I mostly go for when I can.

Edited by Xardis

it will depend on the frame and which weapon i will main.  I'm recently playing inaros with strun wraith no secondary, prisma dual cleavers, djinn/stinger, Naramon.  Gas/electricity on stinger,  corrosive/Slash on cleavers and also corrosive heat on stun wraith.  But that's just because it's inaros.  In general i try to bring corrosive slash gas/viral distributed in my full load out.  Arcane enhancements...not really a fan, i sustain perfectly without them.  But whenever I feel like using them , deflection is my all purpose arcane for more slash resistance, thats about it.

So basically my "kill everything no matter what it is"-frame? Boy, I got plenty.

I basically use the same weapons for every Frame, since I usually go melee anyway.

-Nyx (Prime) with either: -Energy efficiency + damage + Absorb Augement (the one that lets you walk at 50% speed)

or: - Range + Damage + Efficiency to kill everything with the Absorb Explosion while controlling the field with her 3rd skill.

-Banshee with either: - Damage, Efficiency and Range for her 1st skill + Augment to reduce enemy armor, and maybe even kill them with it.

or: - Range + Effiency + Damage with a focus on Efficiency so that I can blast the whole field with her 4th + Augment that increases range + damage over time at cost of energy.

- Titania with focus on Efficiency + Damage so that I can just go fly around with her 4th while killing everything in 1-3 shots. (Unless it's high level, obviously. Gonna take more than 3 hits.)

-Valkyr with focus on efficiency and damage so that I can just stay in rage mode all day long. (God, I miss the days when the cost of the skill didn't increase over time. I had SO MUCH FUN ;-;)

-Mesa with focus on efficiency and duration + a bit damage so that I can annihilate everything with her 4th while still able to use the 2nd and 3rd skill.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Lapis Lazuli 99 said:

Hey since Bane of corrupted hit Baro I've been reminded how I'm not a fan of such mods or building to be strong against certain factions in the first place. (don't like feeling like I'm cheating at rock paper scissors)

So for my builds I always build as if I have no idea what game type I'll be playing, what faction I'll be fighting, and what Frames ill be teamed up with. So I'm asking if you had to play the game like me what would your end all be all build be? I'll start.

Ice Chroma built for 2&3 w Zenurik and 2x Arcane Grace, crit Vaykor Hek w blast/shock, status Vaykor Marelok w corrosive/cold , neutral"ish" Sylva & Aegis Prime w radiation/toxin and a Raksa kubrow.

So tell me yours? =)  And as an explanation I am in no way pretending my way is superior its absolutely the opposite but it's how I have the most fun.

I want weapons that offer varying, fun, and effective playstyles, but I find the more I play, the more I value the immersion of looking like a complete FF badass.

Whereas you go Meta with Ice Chroma, I've gone Lightning Chroma to tie into my Volt Prime theme.  I have high level "Lightning Dash" equipped for theme, visual flair and movement.

I've purchased the Tennogen  Drevni skin and Tarrasque helm because they take "the Tenno Dragon" to the next level for me.  I've thrown the Acanthus Prime armor on for good measure.

I love Kubrows.  I love trying high disposition Rivens to find diamonds in the rough.

While some players are hunting down weakly disposed Soma Rivens, I'm running around with a forma'd Boar Prime with max disposition.

I started Naramon in terms of Focus and patterned my operator after my daughter.

Melee is probably my favorite playstyle, and to that end, I currently love the Lesion.  I can mod it for all damage types, but a status weapon with innate slash and toxin that speeds up when you "feed" it...nothing like bypassing armor and shields with a tainted bleeder.

I might not be able to hang with your ice chroma at the 90 minute mark, but I have a blast playing with other Tenno and experiencing the story as it unfolds with Diablo 2 style gameplay.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Primed bane mods are not meant or needed for lower levels or general gameplay. They can be extremely helpful if you want to play longer against a specific faction because it adds a lot of damage.

Personally when I dont feel like switching builds, I go with Oberon, Scorch, Sonicor, staticor or Aklex Prime and Zenistar. It can handle any mission up till sorties.

Status scourge, status Furis  and Condition overload Redeemer on my prolonged paralysis built Valkyr.

Scourge aoe procs about 6 different statuses for condition overload, I can just throw it away quickly when I want to switch to Furis and it still does something when I use other weapons.

Furis insta heals me at range, boosts my hp, debuffs opponents and I happen to have damage + status chance riven on it that lets it have great damage as standalone weapon while procking stats for my finisher which is...

Redeemer with condition overload, which lets me oneshot tagged enemies at range, has innate punchthrough, can shoot while holding another weapon,  charged attack applies blast status so it can also proc up to 6 different statuses just by itself and its 10 pellets per shots lets it atleast partially apply condition overload on its first shot if I open with it on an untagged enemy. Also Bullet dance turns it into different kind of gun which lets me do all of the above but also  lets me heal at range while using melee weapon multipliers.

And prolonged paralysis just lets me scoop up the entire room into one spot and just briefly jump into hysteria to kill everything in a single ground finisher with claws as my actual melee weapon...which also heals me.

With this build I like how I can use 4 different weapons without even switching between them, every weapon does lot of different things while they also sort of combo into each other and its all still very much late game viable. Its really fun managing it all somewhat optimaly.

Edited by -skimmer-