Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

Hmmm, I'm not sure how well many of the older players will actually like this skin, simply because Excalibur without his trademark horn hasn't really been done before. Even alt helmets that seem to remove it(Such as the Mordred helm) still at least have something to harken back to it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/03/2017 at 0:50 PM, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Why ? There's many tennogen skins with straps . From the graxx skins to hitsu sans skins .

do whatever you want yatus

This ^ 

I think the whole sticking with a frames original base is silly if people keep using excalibur's horn, embers mohawk, only top hats for limbo, volts coils etc;

Sticking to something that already exists it makes creativity pointless if we're forced to use something in 100% of every design just to conform to old designs ... the design process is about change and sticking to one thing becomes bland very quick in my opinion and from what my studies have taught me over the years.

Without changing things up we wouldn't even have the Graxx skins but that's from a different artist, I think what he's doing here with his own style is perfectly fine!

On 3/15/2017 at 3:50 AM, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Why ? There's many tennogen skins with straps . From the graxx skins to hitsu sans skins .

do whatever you want yatus

On 3/24/2017 at 6:43 PM, main_antagonist said:

This ^ 

I think the whole sticking with a frames original base is silly if people keep using excalibur's horn, embers mohawk, only top hats for limbo, volts coils etc;

Sticking to something that already exists it makes creativity pointless if we're forced to use something in 100% of every design just to conform to old designs ... the design process is about change and sticking to one thing becomes bland very quick in my opinion and from what my studies have taught me over the years.

Without changing things up we wouldn't even have the Graxx skins but that's from a different artist, I think what he's doing here with his own style is perfectly fine!

Thanks for the support