Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE - please improve Kuva farming

Olga

Dear DE,

We love you, and this is as constructive & respectful request as it gets:

Problem
Kuva a resource most useful to more experienced players is extremely boring to farm due to a large number of low-level missions. We, players who use Rivens, would be very (very) grateful if you give us an additional higher risk / reward option.

We'll take anything an Index-like wager system, where you spend Kuva to turn Siphons into Floods, or adding Kuva to Fortress endless missions reward pool. You can really raise the risk and gimp the rewards, but please save us your loyal player base from these awfully boring low-level missions.

They are absolutely fine for newer players and should be available to them. But imagine how your older players feel about them. Most of our Alliance gave up on Kuva (and stopped buying the 200p boosters) just because Siphons are that mindbogglingly boring.

Some still force themselves but are close to a breakdown.

Anything more challenging with a higher reward will do.

1 minute ago, Mk_1 said:

no.

But yeah, there should be more ways to get higher kuva rewards. It'd be nice if the Assault gamemode rewarded Kuva.

DE's counter argument to this is that they don't want to have that one mission that would be efficient but would cause burnout.

IF they eventually make ways to farm kuva better, it's not gonna be on one node. 

Also, I'm one of those players that don't mind the current version. 

I am just not interested in kuva farming nor I have rivens but I am agree with those who use rivens and want better option to farm a bandaid material which introduced for the riven system. It can be boring to do and not efficient at all so they just need to add more places or option to farm it in different way. Also this is more likely feedback so belong to the feedback section.

1 minute ago, AlendasNaro said:

It would be nice if DE introduced a mission mode where we can steal kuva from the Kuva fortress. I mean come on... We can go there destroy Kuva but why not steal it?

Been saying this since basically day 1 of Kuva Fortress. It's like making a Fort Knox map with no gold in it.

I would just be happy if there were several floods open at once for us to do publi- er I mean use Ivara and loki to solo/do premade.

In all honesty, why not also make Siphon nightmares and flood nightmares for even more insanity. Picture this, nightmare timed, infested rescue on a kuva flood. That level of insanity would be a blast to try with my Ember Prime :D

That's why selling rivens is profitable, if Kuva is easier to farm, more people will farm it and less people will buy plat to pay for GOD ROLL SUPER EXTRA rivens.

Beggars sell unrolled/veiled rivens to hamsters, who buy boosters and run in the Kuva wheel to get the GOD ROLL, to sell it to whales. Increase Kuva gain and you are hurting this finely tuned ecosystem, in which everyone benefits.

They could double the Kuva gained off siphons and it would still be a pain. Even that would require 2 Flood missions to re-roll a Riven at 3500 a pop. 

Really need the Kuva Fortress to drop Kuva, especially since it's in the freaking name.

First, we had an alert only Resource called Nitain

THen an event only resourced called Synthula... which now is an alert only resource

Now we have a mission only resource that can only be gained by doing a mini-mission in an existing mission.  What is worse, is the mission is just run around looking for red clouds while avoiding being killed.  It used to be you could form a dedicated farming group, buy a resource booster and spend 3 hours in a single mission to farm a resource and get decent results.  DE has changed how you farm for resources and made the grinding WORSE.

What is also compounding the issues is that to get a "Perfect roll" for a riven can take up to TRILLIONS Of rerolls to get a 90% chance of getting a perfect roll. THere needs to be a way of locking a stat in and allowing for more rerolls.