Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give us more options for gaining Nitain.

(PSN)LeBlingKing

As much as I love the game, and as much as I would love to spend every minute playing it (actually, no, that's unhealthy), I, like many other Tenno in the Sol-Origin System, actually have a life.

I can't actively hunt for Nitain everytime I get a notification on my phone from the Nexus app. Either I'm busy with something else, I'm somewhere away from my platform, or I'm in a phsyical condition that prohibits me from use of my platform (being sick, etc). 

And before you type in your replies, yes, I know there is another way to get Nitain.  But it has so much RNG written over it that I'm better off just doing the alerts. 

At least let us buy it in the market for a slightly larger price. Or increase the chance of them dropping in caches. Or add one more alert per day.

5 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

DE: "We've heard your cries, Nitain Extract can now be found in Lua Spy with an increased drop chance! (0.68%)"

But seriously though... the drop chance for them in caches is so low you might as well say there's only 1 way to get them.

Not to mention it's Lua... screw that entire tileset.

22 minutes ago, Archistopheles said:
DENitainExtract Nitain Extract 0.67%

Are you trying to tell me that 0.67% drop chance isn't good enough for you?

Jeez...

That's only if you get all three caches. Also, that means you'd have to run at least 133 missions in order to guarantee yourself one measly Nitain. 

So, no. It's not good enough for me.

Edited by (PS4)LeBlingKing69

1 minute ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

That's only if you get all three caches. Also, that means you'd have to run at least 133 missions in order to guarantee yourself one measly Nitain. 

We only need 136 Nitain total to craft everything that needs it, so if you can't be bothered to do at least 18,088 missions to statistically get 136 Nitain...

Well... Then you're just not playing good enough, Tenno.

1 minute ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

That's only if you get all three caches. Also, that means you'd have to run at least 133 missions in order to """"guarantee"""" yourself one measly Nitain. 

With percentage, it's impossible to guarantee anything. So pretty much there is only one way of getting Nitain. Although it's not that bad, the longer you play, as long as you get the occasional Nitain, you will simply stop needing it, I get around 2 to 3 Nitains a week and i have around 50 now

3 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Try getting Bullet Dance. Apparently over 40 missions within the first week of the Silver Grove's release attempting to run constant Void Sabotage for the mod results in 2 Nitain Extracts and 0 Bullet Dance

And what generous drop rates Marduk has for both. Somehow I ended up with 1/2 of the rarest drops, gave up, bought it.

62799fe81272152c006aff0424d0cde7.png

Anyways, I wholeheartedly agree. Nitain is a pain when one is trying to balance work and (for some) classes. Though, I honestly doubt anything will be done to change this. It's been almost 2 years since the introduction to the resource, and loads of threads over this time haven't reached DE. I understand it's F2P, timewalls are certainly expected (especially in Warframe), but I really don't like the way they implemented Nitain.

Edited by LazerSkink

Damn, it's already been 2 years? Time really does fly. Yeah, I agree that they should've implemented Alertium better. I was hoping we could at least buy it in the market for a 50% increase in price, but like you said, DE hasn't touched this recipe since they last cooked it.

15 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

With percentage, it's impossible to guarantee anything. So pretty much there is only one way of getting Nitain. Although it's not that bad, the longer you play, as long as you get the occasional Nitain, you will simply stop needing it, I get around 2 to 3 Nitains a week and i have around 50 now

I get about 1 a day and 2 at most, so that's probably why I haven't made any progress. But although it's partially my bad, I do still believe that DE should at least do SOMETHING about Nitain.

Q.Q Nothing here, just Banana.

Spoiler

Must be a Story, so you want to read?

DE: Nitain Extract, and Wukong, the Monkey King.

CY: Wukong Questline, now with Nitain Extracts.

Tenshin: Are you in search of Banana Tenno? Well I hear there is this secret place on top of a very edgy Cliff Moutain of the Biggest Eastern Moutain. There you shall find the saltiest people who try to reach for the resources you looking for. Don't forget, there is a parable that Wukong won't let you even touch a Banana.

Conditions: Nitain Extract is limited to 20, and drop rate for has been decrease by 88% for a week.

9 minutes ago, Sarasti- said:

What if they drastically upped the amount of alerts (so that there's almost always one up) but you could get a max of 4 a day?

Or at least lengthen the time for the alert to 4-5 hours. It should give people with more windows of opportunity.

9 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Well it's the only place that makes sense. Unless of could sell you can fish on Lua or mercury. 

Well we can prob get it any where there is water, this is warframe after all. Where methane gas and orokin ancestor blood powers up magic tweens  and their weird flesh guys.

I work 50+ hours a week, with other responsibilities. I play an hour or two on days that I can, and I've had no problems saving them up. Some days you won't get any, others you may get two or more. It's going to take time no matter how you look at it. Don't worry, you'll get your Vauban P too.