Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theoretical max real speed of a solo Warframe

Seij

2 minutes ago, Seij said:

Love the way it sounds on paper, but you just don't get that 'umph' feeling when you go fast the mundane way, even if it's inferior.

hehe :P yeah true :P

There need to be more speed frames. Frames that can use speed in really interesting ways. I'm not going to do it now because it would be extremely theoretical and impossible to physically achieve, but if you had every buff frame giving buffs to volt and his speed, including auras, stacking and such, then his speed MIGHT actually outpace nova... Maybe. But it's impossible to actually achieve and have every buff on you at once. What I would love, is if they made a map/tileset for the simulacrum where it's a super long strip of running space, and then they allowed us to use different buffs and extend durations. Like a little menu that scrolls down and allows us to select whatever buffs we want and for how long :P Would love to just chuck all speed and power strength buffs onto volt and run :P (also, if they did this, I want aura stacking buffs and arcane buffs as well. Just every single possible buffs from mods, to arcanes to abilities)

2 minutes ago, Arniox said:

What I would love, is if they made a map/tileset for the simulacrum where it's a super long strip of running space, and then they allowed us to use different buffs and extend durations. Like a little menu that scrolls down and allows us to select whatever buffs we want and for how long :P Would love to just chuck all speed and power strength buffs onto volt and run :P (also, if they did this, I want aura stacking buffs and arcane buffs as well. Just every single possible buffs from mods, to arcanes to abilities)

Yes. This. I want me a Warframe dyno with those features. It'll be tricky to implement since there are so many factors they need to consider. Might not be worth the effort for something that maybe not a lot of people would use. :sadcry:

10 minutes ago, Seij said:

Yes. This. I want me a Warframe dyno with those features. It'll be tricky to implement since there are so many factors they need to consider. Might not be worth the effort for something that maybe not a lot of people would use. :sadcry:

hehe, well there would be definite users of this. We could finally answer the real question out who would win a race using those speed frames and such. Like nova, excal, rhino, hydroid, volt, loki, ash and a bunch of others. Would be really interesting :P

5 hours ago, 321agemo said:

@Seij just realise something about your original calculation. Void Fissure buff doubles your power strength when it hits your warframe.

Interesting... I'll edit the post and throw the new calculation there with that in mind.

A few things to note. I did this study before with a max sprint speed in a squad and came to the conclusion that a squad of 7 nidus and 1 volt or 6 nidus, one equinox and 1 volt, stacking Parasitic links to eachother until the last guy links to volt, thus obtaining absolute max speed.
A couple things here you forgot were Volt's arcane Helmet that also increases power strength and Zenurik's sprint speed boost.
I will tell you what, I can do the absolute max sprint speed buff on another thread and maybe we can make this a joint effort.
Also, one thing to note, the fastest frame in the game currently on solo, is Hydroid.
Here me out I'm being dead serious. Maximize duration on tidal surge. Tidal surge doesn't have a range per say, it has a width, but the length of the wave is affected by duration mods. It has a hard casting time of one second and how far you go is determined by your power duration. You're speed is going to be 84.6 m/s, which is faster than even double the power strength on your build. In MPH, that's 189.24481 miles per hour!!!!! Congrats, you can take your wave to the drag strip.
BUT WAIT!!!! There's more!
Hydroid may be the fastest frame in the land of normal missions, but take this battle to the relic runs, and axi relics turn this into a whole new ballgame. Enter the Absolute Fastest AND Fattest warframe in our arsenal, Rhino Prime.
I know what you're thinking, "Arcane Vanguard is outdated.", well buck up princess because your wrong. Rhino Charge use to be even faster than Hydroid, but it got changed to where it's speed is affected by Power range, lowering it's power due to the mods available. This however opened up a new Opportunity. Rhino's Range is increased up to 30 m/s, since it too has a 1 second cast duration, but has it's range affected by range mods. This however changes when Rhino combos charges, that up damage up to 4x and range up to 1.5x. This makes the total speed of Rhino's Charge 45 m/s. Now, Open a Relic. If you got the double power strength and double range buff, you have just increased Rhino P's Max Charge speed to 90 M/S!!!!! Juuuust beating out Hydroid. In MPH, that's 201.324 MPH. Congratulations, you are now a Supercar in the 200+ Club, yet you weight as much as a truck and can buff everyone on your side with an up to 125m Roar, not to mention you can tank ridiculous damage, and create a mini earthquake, covering 160,000 square feet and freezing time for everybody there. The impact of his max speed rhino charge would have an energy of roughly 643950 joules. That's more energy than a highway car crash. Just some crazy facts out there.
I hate giving out secrets like these on the forums, but it was only a matter of time before people started piecing the puzzle together.
Anyways, gonna let that sink in for a minute lol.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

...A couple things here you forgot were Volt's arcane Helmet that also increases power strength and Zenurik's sprint speed boost.

On 8/18/2017 at 8:07 PM, Seij said:

I think somewhere in the wiki it says that you can't add arcane enhancements if the helmet is one of them older ones that distributes stats. So it's either I have the Storm Helmet or a helmet with the speed enhancement. 20 more Sprint speed wins out compared to 10 more Ability Strength.

As for Rhino, I think I'm going to do more research now... I'll link your post in the OP so others will know there's more option than just Volt. Good stuff.

Ok so doing my math, I've calculated that that the absolute highest, sprint speed a warframe can have with all the bells and whistles is:
8422.67353543!!!

How?

7 nidus and 1 volt.

Set upon volt:
Zenurik with Temporal Storm and Time Stream active.
Rakta Dark Dagger with syndicate proc and Dispatch Overdrive.
Pox with 100% status chance
Arcane Agility
Arcane Phantasm

Volt Build:
Growing Power
Power Drift
Blind Rage
Energy Conversion
Transient Fortitude
Intensify
Coaction Drift
Rush
Armored Agility
Speed Drift

Nidus Set Up:
Pox

Nidus Build:
Growing Power
Power Drift
Blind Rage
Energy Conversion
Transient Fortitude
Intensify
Coaction Drift
Primed Continuity
Stretch
Cunning Drift

Tactics:
Everybody pick up an energy orb.
Throw a few pox rounds at an enemy to initiate Growing Power with Coaction Drift.
Nidus 1 link up to nidus 2, who completes a cycle of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 linked nidus. Nidus 7 links himself to Volt Prime, who's been blocking to activate his Arcanes. Volt then proceeds to activate Zenurik's focus ability. Get a few kills in between to rack up your Blight Meter on the Rakta Dark Dagger. Channel a kill to activate Dispatch Overdrive, then Activate your volt speed.
Travel Back in Time lol

How This Works?
Nidus is a very underestimated frame and his parasitic link doesn't work like most people think. It doesn't technically increase power strength, it doesn't add anything. It MULTIPLIES power strength, and linking one nidus to another allows for some serious power strength buffs. Also to note, Mods like Rush, Dispatch Overdrive, and Speed Drift increase base sprint speed while Speed multiplies the total speed. Also to note, Arcane Phantasm, Agility, Time Stream, and Temporal Storm multiply sprint speed separately.

Nidus Max Power Strength Link Multipier: +1.49578125x PS
2.49578125^7=603.178181686x PS
603.178181686x(3.49+.1+2.343125)=357,873.154922 PS
3578.73154922*.5=1789.36577461 Speed Multipler
1789.36577461*(1+.3+.15+.12+.1+.6)*1.2*1.2*1.2*1.2= 8422.67353543 x Base Sprint Speed.
Volt Prime Base Sprint Speed: 1
8422.67353543*1= 8422.67353543

Real Life Speed: 8422.67353543*7.15 m/s = 60222.12 m/s or 134713.04 MPH!!!!!! That's Mach 175.574686302!!!! And also possibly the fast thing in video game history.

I would love to give this a try one time.

Hadn't you try 4 volts in one room yet?  just have them all actived the ablitites and I am pretty sure you'll gain hyper speed if they are able stack to each other.  Go ahead try it out,  I know you can stack rhino's roar to make it insane dmg, same thing with valkry for the speed attack. :awkward:

sratch that, try 8 volt raid.

In other words, ask request they make the top speed for volt.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Hadn't you try 4 volts in one room yet?  just have them all actived the ablitites and I am pretty sure you'll gain hyper speed if they are able stack to each other.  Go ahead try it out,  I know you can stack rhino's roar to make it insane dmg, same thing with valkry for the speed attack. :awkward:

This is not the case. Volt Speed does not stack with other volt speed. Only allied affected speed abilities that stack are Speed +Turbulence with Jet Stream Augment+Metronome+Wormhole with Escape Velocity Augment+ Radiation Procced Speed Nova +Radiation Procced Day Form Equinox.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

1 minute ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

This is not the case. Volt Speed does not stack. Only allied affected speed abilities that stack are Speed +Turbulence with Jet Stream Augment+Metronome+Wormhole with Escape Velocity Augment+ Radiation Procced Speed Nova +Radiation Procced Day Form Equinox.

welp, time use Valkry to do buff then.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Check out my 2 posts before ya

did, volt speed is travling fast as the Flash in real life.  If only volt are able stack speed, probably we gotta look for a glitch for the game, there is always a chance finding a glitch to see overly bazaar speed someday.

59 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

did, volt speed is travling fast as the Flash in real life.  If only volt are able stack speed, probably we gotta look for a glitch for the game, there is always a chance finding a glitch to see overly bazaar speed someday.

There use to be a glitch with the mod Dispatch Overdrive, that on melee channel kill, you are given 60% movement speed increase for 15 seconds. The glitch was that getting a kill with an exalted weapon like exalted blade activated the mod, but canceling the ability would freeze the mod's effect, making it permanent. This effect stacked upon itself, to the point that frames like wukong were able to outrun volts and nezhas WHILE IN CLOUDWALKER. Excalibur became the new god of speed.

If you could find a glitch like that, bring it right here lol