Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Deluxe Skin Feedback

octobotimus

7 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

WTF is with DE and not being able to make cool looking skins?

why don't they have their artist make several different concepts then let the design counsel decide?

I mean seriously its just an objectively bad design.

And it would take all of like 2-3 hours per design for the concept artist make. so you could easily get 5-8 different designs in like a week. let the design counsel pick their favorite then refine and finalize before turning it over to the modelers.

It just seems like in DE desire to make something different they forget to make it good too.

I agree whole heartedly, some times their designs are just a little too wacky like Saryn and Nova's. A lof of the original deluxe skins were made by the guy who did the ember concept I linked in my first post, a lot of them have this sleek and beautiful intricate design, that stands out but doesn't go increasingly over the top. I really wish they would give the players more choice to decide on art assets among other things. They don't even have to go with the original concept, but the current one is just too ridiculous and still looks too much like her base design except I actually think it looks much worse. 

1 hour ago, Heatnix. said:

PNsUREW.jpg

Poor, poor, poor Ember. For some, a Deluxe Skin is a blessing. For others... a fate worse than never getting one.

Tackiest thing I've seen. Over designed without purpose. Bland. And memefied.

Just snorted loud enough to wake up my sister across the hall XD
CHRIST THAT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THANK YOU FOR THAT EDIT !!

1 hour ago, Heatnix. said:

PNsUREW.jpg

Poor, poor, poor Ember. For some, a Deluxe Skin is a blessing. For others... a fate worse than never getting one.

Tackiest thing I've seen. Over designed without purpose. Bland. And memefied.

Aahah my friend thank you for bringing more attention to this horrible skin, other than just my thread. The more attention we bring to this god awful thing the better. Good meme, this perfectly summarises how i feel about  her current skin.

Edited by Sonicbullitt

some skins like Rhino, banshee ( or was that a tennogen skin i have for her- the dj one ) trinity or even ash are great- nova was ... weird but interesting- and the head was the weirder issue- body not as much but it's sorta mixed- this though ..... this will never grow on me )
and hey if i can help get attention to the community's feedback- negative or positive i will- nothing personal to de- EVEN THE GUY THAT MADE THIS WEIRD AF SKIN . . . just no ok XD not a good idea, you tried but this isnt gonna work- even if it goes through add the ignis skin too please ;w; we didnt even get a warning this was happening- i found out not even by watching the stream byt by reading youtube comments saying "skip to an hour and two to see this mess" . . it is a mess not to be an &#! just is sorry ;m;

11 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Between this and the Volt Deluxe... I think they really lost something special when the original artist left/was no longer required.

Oh  for sure they did, if you look at the previous deluxe skins you can kind of see a theme that flows through them, a subtle yet gorgeous and powerful design. Just look at Loki's , Rhino's Trinity's and Banshee's and Ash's just to name a few, they feel very similar yet different subtle yet unique. The newer ones are just not that great to be honest, they feel very shallow and skin deep.

Edited by Sonicbullitt

2 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Between this and the Volt Deluxe... I think they really lost something special when the original artist left/was no longer required.

ok ive heared "volt deluxe" twice- please link me to that but if im gonna be heart broken warn me for god sake him and ember are my babies that's why im getting so focused here !!!!
( holds 10 volt plushies for effect )
:'3

https://www.change.org/p/digital-extremes-retcon-warframe-s-ember-s-deluxe-skin-to-the-original-ignis-deluxe-skin?recruiter=811881694&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_content=nafta_copylink_message_1%3Acontrol probably wont do anything but if you wanna sign it- maybe it'll atleast make someone in charge of design or something chuckle and say
"heheh ok ok- BOYS MAKE ANOTHER EMBER SKIN" or something like that . . .
did i mention it's almost 2 am im not gonna be clever rn

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

ok ive heared "volt deluxe" twice- please link me to that but if im gonna be heart broken warn me for god sake him and ember are my babies that's why im getting so focused here !!!!
( holds 10 volt plushies for effect )
:'3

004-FinalPass.jpg