Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] WHAT is this?

Gretzel

Question

I've asked about this many times in many places and never gotten a single answer about it and I'm sick of being in the dark. I have over 300 hours of playtime and I beat TWW awhile back but I've never once seen my operator running around on my ship out of my control. What is this and how do you get it to happen? 

14 answers to this question

That's The Father Figure. He shows up to say hi and provide unexpected humor frequently. My Chroma spotted him inspecting my Arsenal and ran a few basic tests (1: walk around Him, 2: walk into - oh my that was sudden, 3: call the Operator). To see this incident, look up 'Koldraxon' on Steam (that's me) and check my screenshots.

Entity called "The man in the wall" which appears as a physical/spiritual being after you complete "Chain of Harrow".

Spoiler

It's mentioned a couple times in Chain of Harrow, but it first appears in The War Within I believe.
However in CoH you also take in Rell's "Burden" inside of you after liberating him, which leads to that apparition right after the quest.
-At least that's how I see it-

12 hours ago, (PS4)theelix said:

When you complete the quest but didn't listen to literally any of the exposition it vomited at you. 

/thread

I never completed the quest. I don't even have MOT unlocked to start it yet and this isn't my video. You can see his glyph is totally different from mine. Its okay to be a consolefriend but look a little bit harder before talking with the big boys. 

Edited by Gretzel

51 minutes ago, Gretzel said:

I never completed the quest. I don't even have MOT unlocked to start it yet and this isn't my video. You can see his glyph is totally different from mine. Its okay to be a consolefriend but look a little bit harder before talking with the big boys. 

Same is to be said for you, since you clearly didn't use google or Youtube. 

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=opera&hs=d49&q=creepy+tenno+warframe&oq=creepy+tenno+warframe&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i21k1.4989.9159.0.9231.25.23.1.0.0.0.252.2759.2j16j2.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.20.2613...0j0i67k1j0i131k1j35i39k1j0i46i67k1j46i67k1j0i20k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1.K9EaczQjmVA

Was a joke, because tons of people who completed the quest didn't listen to the exposition and ended up here, in the exact same way. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)theelix said:

Same is to be said for you, since you clearly didn't use google or Youtube. 

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=opera&hs=d49&q=creepy+tenno+warframe&oq=creepy+tenno+warframe&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i21k1.4989.9159.0.9231.25.23.1.0.0.0.252.2759.2j16j2.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.20.2613...0j0i67k1j0i131k1j35i39k1j0i46i67k1j46i67k1j0i20k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1.K9EaczQjmVA

Was a joke, because tons of people who completed the quest didn't listen to the exposition and ended up here, in the exact same way. 

You are wrong there, I did use google. I looked up 'operator on ship' 'fake operator' 'operator actions on ship' and a bunch of other S#&$. Nothing but results for running around as your own operator under your control. How could anyone look at a character like this and assume that 'hey kiddo warframe' is what actually gets results? Stop projecting.