Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who are the Affinity Kings of Warframe?

DiosGX

Legit looking for people who are more obsessed with certain pieces of equipment than they ought to be. Who has the most affinity on a Soma Prime, Nova Prime, the Zarr, etc. If you think you're the top dawg of your toy, prove it. Let's find out who is the most dedicated Tenno of each tool. If you have surpassed someone else, prove it with a screenshot.

I'll start. I am the Oberon King:

oGK1OjG.jpg[

I've used Dread once or twice.

xrPafe8.jpg

edit: I'd also like to point out that Trinity being my most-used frame is actually super impressive, because power kills have a massive impact on usage rank. For instance, I only used Nova for about eight months total, but she's still 7th on my list... because for the eight months I used her, she was still getting kill credit for anything that died to Molecular Prime.

Edited by motorfirebox

3 hours ago, DiosGX said:

Legit looking for people who are more obsessed with certain pieces of equipment than they ought to be. Who has the most affinity on a Soma Prime, Nova Prime, the Zarr, etc. If you think you're the top dawg of your toy, prove it. Let's find out who is the most dedicated Tenno of each tool. If you have surpassed someone else, prove it with a screenshot.

I'll start. I am the Oberon King:

oGK1OjG.jpg[

With all my respect you guys, you have to try a bit harder :)

LTIzImu.png

9aWBalc.png