Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Still Out Shine Destiny 2

(PSN)TomRed20019

I cancel my pre-order of Destiny 2 knowing the changes Bungie made didn't still listen to fan based of the game. It seem DE is still on top of their game. Warframe still give me that excitement of enjoyment.

Warframe may get bored of grinding but in the end DE knows how to put out more content and address issues good. I read when Destiny 2 launch players were having issues to join the game and players wasn't happy. I remember DE posted that they will fix hardware on one of their servers and it came to me that DE must have good servers and a lot of them. 

I can't wait for more new excitement DE have and can't wait for Umbra Warframes. 

I know we're all supposed to be fanboys here, but there is a huge difference between first person and third person. Both games can and will exist with healthy communities.

I personally prefer third person for an action game, and if I really want a first-person-looter-shooter, I'd play Borderlands for free. 

Edited by Archistopheles

Similar games, no real point in comparing the two. DE has been working on warframe for three years, has independence, isn't really financially dependent on releasing the game within a year. Bungie has been brain drained, is definitely not independent, has had a limited time frame to develop destiny 2.

Warframe was always gonna win but destiny is easier to just pick up and play with some mates.

@(PS4)TomRed20019 Problem is with the Game Industry. Very easy to tell for the Serious Hard Core Gamer or Decades Gamer. But for the Casual or Everyday Gamers/Collectors, they might play as normal, but move on to other Games.

In this case Bungie done Good Job on their take of Halo by far, I will leave at that.

3 hours ago, DesFrSpace said:

Don't forget, WarFrames is not :SPOILER: Human in Suit to begin with.

Also, some Games is very BIAS about "Realism".  The big problems is noticeable when other Games or Titles follow suit or "common practice" in the Game Industry which ultimately become the failures. (I.E. Excursiveness of  Marketing, PreO, SeaP, Mics).

Orginal Reply to Post: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/839669-questions/ 

CLARIFY: I DO NOT have big HATE against DESINTY SERIES, because I already got BURNED from other Titles, I am picking where to Invest in. (EDIT)

Edited by DesFrSpace

I swear to god these threads just never seem to die. Neither of these games are in competition with each other because they fill they own respective niches, so trying to compare the two when the games have little to no similarity is just nonsensical. 

Edited by TheErebus.

I am enjoying both games.

My wife and friends were playing Destiny 1 on the only PS4 in the house back then and I got mine a few months ago, so I didn't play D1 since it was too late but played Warframe while I was waiting and now I play both games (while my wife and friends are only Destiny fans).

I still have more enjoyment with Warframe due to mobility, flexibility and weapon variation, and the fact that it fits my limited time better. Destiny 2 has it's charms but I cannot shake the feeling of playing with a shackled character.

On 9/6/2017 at 5:17 PM, TheErebus. said:

I swear to god these threads just never seem to die. Neither of these games are in competition with each other because they fill they own respective niches, so trying to compare the two when the games have little to no similarity is just nonsensical. 

I strongly agree, mighty Erebus. Really different games and different appeal. 

I've been playing for several days now. And its very addicting and enjoyable. So much improvement over the first. I'd yet to complete Nightfall. And the Raid is coming tomorrow. 

As for the pay to play aspect, it is not an issue. I spent more on Warframe than in any other game. 

Tried D1 & D2, but just like the whole 3rd person thing better. Warframe NEVER gets old because they are always adding new content. I don't mind dropping $5 here and there to get new gear. I just don't see myself going into GameStop and paying $60 for a video game anymore. This business model with micro transactions is genius. DE needs to just keep up the good work, and make polo shirts in the merchandise section. :thumbup::satisfied::thumbup:

On 9/11/2017 at 11:58 PM, (PS4)the_bloodwalker said:

I still have more enjoyment with Warframe due to mobility, flexibility and weapon variation, and the fact that it fits my limited time better. Destiny 2 has it's charms but I cannot shake the feeling of playing with a shackled character.

As a previous D1 player and a D2 Beta player, that feeling comes from the fact Abilities took a heavy nerf to dumbing down of. Back in D1 you had more perks to flip. More combinations to do, and the ability recharge times weren't as long. You actually could reduce recharge times by a hefty amount for your abilities but now, not so much. Everything is now about gunplay to keep PvP balance making PvE a snorefest because all you can really do is shoot weak primary guns. 

On 12/09/2017 at 11:01 PM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

honestly warframe makes you want to give the devs money because they are the best

other games, the micro-transactions thrust their fat greedy fist in your face, and offer you a rock in return, from the ground

Warframe alone isn't what's keeping me here, even though it's the major reason of course, the other reason are the Devs and other DE Staff, the interaction with the players, how funny they are and the fun they on the Devstreams and Primetime, something I don't see on other games and of course, this nice community.

Edited by Ricardo58