The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's with bad music should be Criminal

Dr_Wonderful

5 minutes ago, Decxswx said:

no i want to hear my own music and other good octavia music, its people who does dubstep that causes other people to mute true octavia artists

pffft.. or people trying to do rock or (shudders) metal that make me run to my mute button.. but... let's not play personal favorites here shall we?

It's the min-maxing of Octavia's powers that make for the most horrid sounds. Not the people who actually try to make a tune. And this is all thanks to the implementation of her powers. Simply put: if you want to get the best out of Octavia, then making a tune that is nice to listen to is counterproductive. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

My dps octavia has innate mute -\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/-

So is mine. Although because of the way my "music" works mute is a mandatory, otherwise I would've my own ears bleeding. But she's very easy to use.

7 hours ago, Decxswx said:

no i want to hear my own music and other good octavia music, its people who does dubstep that causes other people to mute true octavia artists

music is subjective. I personally kinda like dubstep. I much prefer chill step or lofi. REALLY chilled out instrumental music. I hate too many lyrics in music and I hate any hard stuff. But chilled out dubstep is nice. Again, other people have other likes. You can't say that dubstep is bad, cause to some, it's really good. And others can't say jazz is bad, cause jazz is amazing (I love it). Again, all perspective.

I've heard some outstandingly obnoxious Octavia music, but it's always a player trying to min-max and then muting all Octavias rather than doing the polite thing and just setting their own instrument volumes to zero.

It's fine to music shame min-maxers.  But if someone decides to actually do something unique, or import a song they like, then that's always a good thing.  Even if it's dubstep :)