Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We PLease Rally To Get This In-Game Officially? (Hennya Warframe)

Issxi

As we all saw in PrimeTime 150, her model DOES exist! Why they don't just talk with the artist/creator and have her as an official Warframe blows my mind.

Timestamp: 1:52:11

DaemonStar, I hope you don't mind if I make this thread. I will request deletion if you ask me to.

Original Concept:

xGtb7b4.jpgQEX6rwt.jpg

Edited by Xylyssa

This has been my favorite concept for a good long while, I'd love for DE to reach out to the artist and make it official. Since they have been contacting people for Deluxe skins recently I would hope this could eventually be a thing.

4 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

This has been my favorite concept for a good long while, I'd love for DE to reach out to the artist and make it official. Since they have been contacting people for Deluxe skins recently I would hope this could eventually be a thing.

The thing about deluxe skins vs standalone frames, with deluxe skins, they keep the frame theme in mind when designing. Stand alone frames have different models, passives, abilities and how they scale and synergize. it's alot more to add a fan concept frame as opposed to adding a fan deluxe skin

Can you PLease fix the L in the title. I'm not trying to be rude, but stuff like that bugs the crap out of me.

I mean, if you're going to take the time and make the effort to create a topic about something you are passionate about, then why not take 2 extra seconds to make sure the title isn't screwy. Presentation mate, it's almost as important as the content itself. Anyways, sorry for making an off-topic post, please continue discussing Hennya.

P.S. I'd love to see that spooky lady in the game as well. If they did what they did for Harrow who is a "Priest" frame, I can only imagine the quest they'd come up with for her. Nothing like a good bit of Horrorframe.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

Artist Concept are fun/pleasing to look at (well done, drawn out ones).

8 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Who knows it could be the next frame after the one following glass frame? it would be a shame to spend the time modeling the concept just to trash it.

Might need a full years, and how DE find way to fit this certain WarFrames without Spoiling, and giving enjoyable Surprises.

7 hours ago, SunsetChaos said:

Imagine if that was the operator, not some ugly anticlimatic child...

7 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

behind a frame lies......another frame!

This certainty is not average WarFrames, best described as the Power/Being behind the Void? Lore: Void Demon.

7 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

Isn't that pretty old?
Like... I am not a frequent watcher of Prime Time, but I am pretty sure that has been flying around the time when the Banshee Deluxe skin was released.

Prime Tiime #150  was "Published on Jan 30, 2017".

6 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

This gives me the implication that if she is ever implemented, it is definitely not after the glass frame, as the way they speak indicates little to no discussion has been made about the frame since that Prime Time.

DE keep talking about some thing won't help, rather become this "annoyances". Rather keeping to "Surprises" and Hints here and there. If I could guess, "Hennya" would be way after Umbra, no joke. even at least a years of waiting.

5 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

There seem to be familiarity, but doesn't mean it come from one source. Perhaps one interpretation.

3 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I don't want any fan frames in the game. If however DE does their own take on the basic idea without taking anything from the fan concept like with Zephyr, yup, I'm for it.

That is up to DE to decide, DE is inspired when appropriate.

3 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Not Prime Time, that was only the modeling. The concept itself has existed since early 2016.

Right, I see, Thank for Linking the Post!

4 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

too late, nova says hi

If that is True, Nova still Awesome.

Edited by DesFrSpace

9 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Isn't that pretty old?
Like... I am not a frequent watcher of Prime Time, but I am pretty sure that has been flying around the time when the Banshee Deluxe skin was released.

Yea is been around foor good bit, I mean really long time. 
Though I would be interested even if its oldie.

4 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Who knows it could be the next frame after the one following glass frame? it would be a shame to spend the time modeling the concept just to trash it.

That's probably not going to happen, and that's exactly what they did. It was just for celebrating Prime Time 150 for fun, as stated by Ray and Rebecca during stream and also at TennoCon 2017's art panel. While they didn't explicitly say no, and Geoff even said he's open to fan concept frames, he ended it with "We'll see". This gives me the implication that if she is ever implemented, it is definitely not after the glass frame, as the way they speak indicates little to no discussion has been made about the frame since that Prime Time. Being the next frame post glass seems way too soon if (and only if) they have real plans to add the frame.

Timestamped:

Edited by LazerSkink

Hennya and Typhus are the frames that I'd like to definitely see in the game. On multiple devstreams they said they have 8 or so frames on the list so I have no idea if Hennya will be added any soon, I really hope so since she is my favorite fan concept by far and would love to see her in the game. 

eh.. sounds too much like hanya which I don't think this is anything like personally

and the body in the art looked like a nyx tennogen possibility more than a new frame

I'm not for getting this in game

give me ember deluxe first and mag deluxe and something better than glass frame first and trinity ult and equinox ult augments first, and then we'll see

8 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I don't think it will be though, because the next frame is female, so the one after that would have to be male (following the pattern), IF you are talking about syndicate frames. 

But if they're just releasing a new warframe for the hek of it, I would love love love to see this demon warframe in-game. 

P.S. I really hope they make its 4th power something where it summons these demon ghosts that go around and kill enemies ;)

Edited by UmbraCorporation

49 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Nova was made with input from the Design Council, but DE always had the final say.

yeah but back then they were more easily influenced. and rather than a single person idea it was steered by the council at the time. unfortunately I joined the council after that was determined (but before her release), yet she ended up being my main warframe with over 500,000,000 xp earned between her and her prime version :D

I loves me some nova.