Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Mechs.

Spartan336

I could see deployables get expanded, such as more Gear Items that Ordis can airdrop for us.

And I can think of a variety of items that can be dropped, wouldn't it be fun to have a Tenno Rampart that we can use? That would be my number one item for this.

I can live with there being a new Landing Craft, that would have this, for example, since I realize that we might have a few compromises to get such stuff fitted to existing systems.

I suggested some time ago, a deployable exo-armor, an armor less than 2 times bigger than a frame that would work more or less like the Juggernaut armor of CoD multi.

You fill some kind of meter, based on kills and you stock a charge to deploy this armor that attaches UPON everyframe and allow to use for a limited time (1-2 minutes) bigger weapons like archwing ones.

In my vision this would be the third gameplay pace in WF.

The standard being frames, balanced and fast.

The operator being squishy and stealthy.

The third being full tank mode with exo armor on frames.

So lemme get this straight.  A Tenno piloting a vehicle/technorganic animal that transforms into a giant warframe.  And there's five of them that combine into one gigantic warframe?  And three more giant warframes that transform into the combined forms Primary, Secondary, and Melee???

Okay.  Gonna get my mind off this topic before it overheats...

14 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

An operator controlling a warframe controlling a mech using a bfg. Aren't we a little too deep into the piloting thing here?

Someone needs to watch tengen toppa gurren lagann...

SPOILER: can't do it on this device for some awful reason

(basically: guy pilots mech that is part of a bigger mech that pilots a bigger mech that pilots another bigger mech that pilots ANOTHER bigger mech that in the movie ending is part of the biggest mech)

5 hours ago, Lonnehart said:

So lemme get this straight.  A Tenno piloting a vehicle/technorganic animal that transforms into a giant warframe.  And there's five of them that combine into one gigantic warframe?  And three more giant warframes that transform into the combined forms Primary, Secondary, and Melee???

Okay.  Gonna get my mind off this topic before it overheats...

Well, they are making us fight as Power Rangers next patch.

All we need now are the poses...

Image result for power rangers poses

25 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

ttgl.jpg

Not a joke. The final battle of TTGL features a fight over the nature of entropy and the heat death of the universe, fought using entire galaxies as weapons.

Seriously, who came up with these stuff lmao. 'WTactualF' isn't even enough right now (i've saw that pic from a friend and thought it was an over exagerated inside joke).

Man, animes are weird :crylaugh:

2 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Seriously, who came up with these stuff lmao. 'WTactualF' isn't even enough right now (i've saw that pic from a friend and thought it was an over exagerated inside joke).

it's a REALLY good one though, with some good music to boot.

5 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Gurren Lagann is probably one of the best animes overall.

It completely embraces its own craziness, and is so much more wonderful for it.
For example: The Gurren Lagann uses a giant f**king drill as it's finishing move. The final mech, out of the movie, also uses a drill, but it's about six to ten (There's some disagreement about the scale) times the size of the observable universe. No, I'm not joking.