Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

long list of (in my opinion) things that can be used for PoE

Quedion

Zephyr: 

obvious reasons: zephyr is really mobile with her 1 and 2, however, since she is getting a rework most likely we wont know what her new abilities will be until zephyr prime access starts in a couple months 

Titana: 

turn into a little god mosquito with a nuke tied to it and go kill everything

Ash: 

ash is going to be pretty nice in PoE due to the fact that fatal teleport exists, and ash can bladestorm. still not the best choice, but hes pretty good 

Ember:

world on fire is world on fire

Excalibur (to an extent)

really only good for sword dashing sucks for everything else sadly

Hydroid

the most surprising one, but i think everyone forgets his 2 exists sometimes. this thing is amazing and can literally propel you faster than the speed of sanic with the right build (but lets face the facts, nobody here can build hydroid. hes just a bag of trash goodies [just kidding i main hydroid leave me alone])

Mesa:

her ballistic battery (1) has a use yay (sniper rifles + fast firing secondary)

Mag

sorry what shes good now? use lanka and her 2, why has nobody thought of that yet  (and also pull)

Nezha:

sliding is for cool boyos, so you better do it my fellow homo sapiens 

Nova:

do i have to explain this  (teleportation for little special snowflakes who thought i was talking about molecular prime)

Volt: 

do i have to explain this #2 (speed lol) 

Rhino: 

rhino charge and iron skin because you like to get rock hard when you fight stuff

Trinity

twilight fanfic steal energy and do things

Vauban 

3 and 4 

Nidus

literaly the definition of cancer, some people thought nidus would be good but i rolled my eyes so far back in my head i can see my brain losing cells 

weapons

>literaly all the sniper rifles (list: Grinlok, Rubico, Stradavar, Vectis, Vectis Prime, Tiberon, Vulkar, Vulkar Wraith, and Lanka) 

other weapons include:  

Seer: 

you didnt even know this existed 

Arca Scisco 

sniper pistol requiring -a brain that everyone here lacks including me skill 

Knell 

i hope you like going back to get ammo 

Lex, Marelok

nice ammo economy

Sybaris Family

i prefer dex sybaris but they are good close up and far away and have good ammo economy 

lenz and tonkor

because they are good and if you dont like them you are trash you need to go away boohoo boohoo 

no but seriously burn both of them

oh and dirga weapon that nobody knows the name of

cant forget about that

hey this was my first time so tell me how i did and i probably left stuff out but if you know it then you know it (and post it down in the comments so I can know)

9 hours ago, Quedion said:

Hydroid

the most surprising one, but i think everyone forgets his 2 exists sometimes. this thing is amazing and can literally propel you faster than the speed of sanic with the right build (but lets face the facts, nobody here can build hydroid. hes just a bag of trash goodies [just kidding i main hydroid leave me alone])

Also nice that his 1+4 don't have a range limit to how far away they can be targeted. So theoretically, it shouldn't be at all difficult to complete lockdown a Grineer base with 1 and just stroll a bit closer before flattening it with whatever AoE weapons you like. Should make it less of an extermination and more of a mop up.

7 hours ago, The_Mustachio said:

I'm just happy our pets will have somewhere to stretch their legs now. Also curious how their AI will perform in a larger area. 

same here

8 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Also nice that his 1+4 don't have a range limit to how far away they can be targeted. So theoretically, it shouldn't be at all difficult to complete lockdown a Grineer base with 1 and just stroll a bit closer before flattening it with whatever AoE weapons you like. Should make it less of an extermination and more of a mop up.

yeah, im working on my hydroid right now. im super stoked that he will have a real use (as sort of a commander)

3 hours ago, Quedion said:

same here

yeah, im working on my hydroid right now. im super stoked that he will have a real use (as sort of a commander)

He's already one of the best brawlers in the game now that you can scoop up enemies with your 2 then cancel it into your 3. Then you can cast your 1 on yourself, stand up, and kill everything with a couple shots or ground finishers (pro tier being using Jat Kittag with Vulcan Blitz).

Amesha, invulnerability, heal,slow enemies and status immune, energy regen (build in rage).

Elytron nuke away

Aoe weapon for carpet bombing.

Or maybe sniper and try fly as high as we can and picking enemy one by one.

Edited by Avynire

On 9/20/2017 at 7:09 PM, Miser_able said:

I'm insulted that you didn't include harrow, and that you made fun of Nidus. 

harrow in an open area with pretty short ranged abilities mostly used for energy regeneration?

and nidus really is horrible, you cant build up stacks in a @(*()$ open world area with enemies that are scattered.

50 minutes ago, Quedion said:

harrow in an open area with pretty short ranged abilities mostly used for energy regeneration?

and nidus really is horrible, you cant build up stacks in a @(*()$ open world area with enemies that are scattered.

Did you watch the stream? There are parts where we stay in one space for a long time like we usually do. They will work for that.