Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s your favourite planet/tileset?

EndermanBeast

Corpus Outpost: The Snowy Mountain.  It's the perfect mix of interiors and exteriors.  

The only other tilesets that does what it does, and only sorta: Ceres and to a lesser extent the Kuva fortress.  Mars and Earth just have Grineer things kind of built into the terrain, but most of the tilesets are natural land formations or structures made by indiginous peoples.  Ceres and Kuva have some semblance of interior/exterior, but the corpus outpost has epic vistas, where as Ceres/Kuva doesn't really expose much of that in their attempt to make everything feel oppressive and claustrophobic.  They still manage to feel like "structures hastily fastened to a cave a wall most of the time."

The Grineer tilesets would all have so much more appeal to me if DE were to mix in a few Grineer Galleon tiles into their generation.

Edited by Littleman88

Derelict and Uranus are my top two favorite tilesets. Lua is great as well.

Earth used to be up there but not since I cant play there after the remaster. Odd how the entire game runs perfect on the highest graphics setting but Earth is choppy as hell even dropped to the lowest settings.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc