Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you remember most about the early days of Warframe?

Spartan336

Super Jump, ragdolls getting caught in doors and subsequently mangled into noodlemen, the female grineer face texture bug where their faces would turn into a black spot when affected by status effects, damage 1.0, the Paris being pretty good with damage 1.0 (there's a reason it's still my most used primary weapon to this day despite having not touched it in years), parkour 1.0 and all its shenanigans, english-speaking grineer, the 1.0 version of the bosses perhaps notably J3-Golem which was just a big corpus runner and who is now a space-ship, ancients that were just big runners, melee before being able to draw your weapon, and the warframe's abilities being mods, just as it still is for companions--for whatever reason.

Edited by Yawyna124

On 9/29/2017 at 11:04 AM, nickelshark said:

Speaking of which remember when mods didn't stack...oh man we got it good now.

I put this in a comment on page 3 I think? Remember the 100 pages or so of a single mod? :P :P :P

god, those where the days :P

3 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

-snip-

Man, i forgot how much I missed wall running and flinging off :(

I can't believe it's been more than 2 years :( :(

I use to orthos my way through the void and have contests with friends to see how far we could go :(

Vay heks, hek shout gun and farming trinity for days off him. Also using mag and bullet attract cheese with excaliburs raidal javelin melting any boss in our way. 

The first ever event rewarding frost primes blueprint. Still have the static revel picture as the event went on as my steam avatar. 

I found this movie on closed beta gameplay that mod system allmost forgot about that one. But this is how the game looked when I started 2 weeks before open beta.

Oh and that troll spy mission back then when 1 person could take 1 of the 3 data cores and not run to extraction =)

Edited by Emolition

Man, we spent so much time in Xini, Eris doing mobile defense to level our stuff and we actually had to be on our toes. It's amazing how far this game has come over the years if you consider it all started with just some corpus ship corridors.

Edited by Toran

Stamina system, wall running looking awesome for the time, Spy 1.0 basically being forgone Deception x3, the warframe mod that neutered your shields to fuel your stamina when it ran dry...on Mag....before I knew what redirection was...Stalker scaring the living daylights out of me with his "deathdeathdeathdeathdeath" speak.

Did I mention when you had to hold onto the ziplines to descend rather than run on them? I guess you could still shoot your 1 handed guns though (no bows allowed I believe) and when as a new player you had 12 revives as a leeway for the daily 4....and how I died 6 times in an Earth mission....

Edited by (PS4)Foxkid_8

Coptering from one end of the map to another, 3 revives per frame per day, 100% dr rhino iron skin which was duration based, trin one shooting any lvl enemy, flux rifle and acrid destroying lvl 9999 enemies in a sec, clan called Tenn O's the og extended endless runs clan, tthey still have their yt channel up as well i think and so on.