Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To people who use Hydron/Akkad/Defenses

Vivian

19 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

What? Players can do what ever they want to do, they are playing the game as they want, not what YOU want. Tt's called leveling up equipment my friend. Also, they aren't ruining the game by just playing the game. Shame on them? Shame on you OP, for telling people and trying to force them to what you want them to do.

DE need to put a "stupid" kind of emoticon for this kind of cases . Being a leech its not an acceptable "i play how i want" case pal .

1 minute ago, (PS4)Radehx said:

If you join pub games, you kinda have to accept this...people will bring whatever they want.

You have 2 solutions:
1) Pre-made teams

2) Bring a frame that can easily solo stuff...like Limbo, Frost or Hydroid.

I can solo to an extent, 50-60w with my frames but the xp you get is close to nothing. That's due to the affinity/xp system, kills from your WF don't level up your weapons. If it wasn't the case, I'd have carried EVERY single group that I pub with.

3 minutes ago, Shadilay said:

I can solo to an extent, 50-60w with my frames but the xp you get is close to nothing. That's due to the affinity/xp system, kills from your WF don't level up your weapons. If it wasn't the case, I'd have carried EVERY single group that I pub with.

The only real solution to this is pre-made teams I'm afraid. 

I got the same issue when it comes to Limbo. There are ways to play him well with a neg range setup, but no matter how many Limbos I tell, I still mostly see max range 2-4 spammers in public games.

38 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

DE need to put a "stupid" kind of emoticon for this kind of cases . Being a leech its not an acceptable "i play how i want" case pal .

I love when people put words in my mouth. Every single person that levels in a popular leveling area such as Hydron, Akkad etc. They are a leech, not in a bad way, but you're leveling up your equipment.

Unfortunately, if you go pub, that's what you might get, and this doesn't apply only to Warframe.

Every game I played that had some sort of random queue, one time or the another, would match me with newbies / trolls / toxic players / braggers / leechers, and so on. It's not good, but it's how things are. Either carry them or abort. I abort as soon as notice a leecher. I don't care if they can't deal enough damage or have low MR. If they are not trying to contribute in any way to the match, I abort.

40 minutes ago, vvhorus said:

So much for team effort...

There are many other missions for team effort, hek 90% of the time you'll get someone who can just solo 30 waves or something, face it. Once you get good stuff in WF everything is a breeze. "Team" play is a misconception at that point.

3 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

There are many other missions for team effort, hek 90% of the time you'll get someone who can just solo 30 waves or something, face it. Once you get good stuff in WF everything is a breeze. "Team" play is a misconception at that point.

Well, if a player is going to join a public group and only stand there afk "just because I am leveling up something", then you should abort, consider making a group and establish your intentions beforehand, not just go "Surprise! I'm just here leveling stuff up and won't do jack." In my opinion, if you join a public session, you are expected to contribute. If you can't/won't contribute, then abort and go do something else, because clearly your mind is somewhere else. I don't understand why should I be the one to abort if I'm contributing to the mission objective just because a couple of leechers decided to play in public sessions...

1 hour ago, Saksoy said:

I can do 5 waves with chopsticks. 

Many can't. Or won't.

Two thoughts concerning this:

1) Don't go there. Seriously, they aren't that much more effective at leveling stuff as some other nodes in the starchart. I do understand that their popularity means you can usually count on finding teams there, but...

2) PuGs largely...mmm...how to put this...underperform let's say. If it's truly egregious, I'll let a mission fail. If they can't contribute, fail it and make another--and hope the new team has a bit more interest in actually playing the game. Truly bad teams are fairly rare, but they do crop up. Make them work for it. As long as effort is put out, I don't mind carrying (too much). Mooches, though...fail it and restart.

I play my game the way i want to i certainly hope you all do the same, if a mission fails it fails i shrug an move on.

I've said it before guess i'll say it again, if you have a problem with how joe public plays, or doesn't, you have the tools at your disposal to end joe public, simply put yourself to solo or run with clan or friends only, this is not mine the communities or DE's problem this is your problem, use the tools at your disposal, simple

1 hour ago, vvhorus said:

Well, if a player is going to join a public group and only stand there afk "just because I am leveling up something", then you should abort, consider making a group and establish your intentions beforehand, not just go "Surprise! I'm just here leveling stuff up and won't do jack." In my opinion, if you join a public session, you are expected to contribute. If you can't/won't contribute, then abort and go do something else, because clearly your mind is somewhere else. I don't understand why should I be the one to abort if I'm contributing to the mission objective just because a couple of leechers decided to play in public sessions...

Doesnt matter, gotta deal with it or dont play those missions. I understand the frustration but thats just how it is.