Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meanwhile we are waiting for Plains of Eidelon, but DE forget something...

satsujinki01

3 minutes ago, satsujinki01 said:

Since the announcement is officially start to release for 10 days...but i feel like they forget about Nemsis Systems in Warframe. What happen to it? Was it scrapped or abandon development? There are many questions were left unanswered about Nemsis Systems. 

It was pushed off by PoE. DE will work on it after PoE is complete and polished.

11 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

didnt it become the kingpin system? that was put on the back burner while they worked on PoE

A kingpin system? Never heard of the word this before. And they didn't forget about Hydroid Prime trailer too. 

9 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

It was pushed off by PoE. DE will work on it after PoE is complete and polished.

What do you mean it was push of by PoE? Any reason why it was push off? 

6 minutes ago, octobotimus said:

I don't understand the "officially start to release for 10 days" part.....   

Not my best part of my words. 

10 minutes ago, Shinobu_Scorpion said:

They stated a bit back that they will be going full steam on PoE, so anything not involved in that is not a priority and is put on the back burner for now. 

Sounds like they change their priority to focus their PoE than Nemsis Systems. Oh well this won't change with their mind unless they meet with their demands. 

It on hold as if they were working on many projects at the same time then would take longer to get done.
most likely when POE is dropped on PC an has had the Gara (glass frames name) quest put in.
De will then start prepping all the fixes for the console builds along with hydriod primes trailer that been pushed back, then followed by PoE console release, then will be split between the umbra quest an the kingping system your waiting on

There are a lot of abandoned or pushed back ideas what they currently not worked on. Remember the Earth remaster and birds? We waited a 2-3 year for those birds which are not even pets?

Also there is still core problems and there are mods which needs to be fixed already but they always pushing everyhing back when need to work so they begin a new project. I guess they felt in danger because some other game releases and could compete with WF so they pushing the open world to get more players. 

I am still waiting for wallrun back and fix in the animation department. That meditation is bugs me. Also dojos need more love and we need our custom npc spawner option in dojo. The Kingpin system supposed to be something like tha but they pushed it back for PoE.