The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do we have region chat again?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

All I see as of lately is post after post after post of someone crying and expressing their butt hurt in dismay that they were suspended and blah blah blah... who gives a :poop:

So anyway I have and idea... Let's just turn region chat into a Riven trading tab?! I believe a Riven Tab instead of the cancer that is "region chat" (although entertaining after 2am) would be just all around better. IMO 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

5 hours ago, JSharpie said:

So don't go to Region chat? No one is forcing you to read what's in it.

5 hours ago, Alcoholism said:

There is an option to turn off Region chat so you're not tempted to go in there and accidentally say something that triggers kickbot.

5 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Why remove it? 

What's the purpose? 

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

What's it's purpose? 

For players to communicate to each other in-game. If players are getting banned for swearing and saying idiotic things, that's all on them, no need for Region chat to be removed just because people can't keep their pie hole shut.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

What's it's purpose? 

Overall, to give players access to the hive mind of online players.  Having a live chat of knowledgeable players is better than jumping in and out to Google or running about blindly.

Sadly, while this is a good idea, people were added and it went down hill quickly.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Overall, to give players access to the hive mind of online players.  Having a live chat of knowledgeable players is better than jumping in and out to Google or running about blindly.

Sadly, while this is a good idea, people were added and it went down hill quickly.

Wait- I thought that was the forums.

(j/k)

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

We need a 100 monkeys so we can get some shakespeare in region chat =P

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Wait- I thought that was the forums.

(j/k)

Ha!

9 minutes ago, Emolition said:

We need a 100 monkeys so we can get some shakespeare in region chat =P

Pff, I can get two people that will happily converse in Shakespeare quotes in Region.

30 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

To have a general chat based on the region you're in.

23 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

For players to communicate to each other in-game. If players are getting banned for swearing and saying idiotic things, that's all on them, no need for Region chat to be removed just because people can't keep their pie hole shut.

22 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

26 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

Lol:crylaugh:

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

All I see as of lately is post after post after post of someone crying and expressing their butt hurt in dismay that they were suspended and blah blah blah... who gives a F.

So anyway I have and idea... Let's just turn region chat into a Riven trading tab?! I believe a Riven Tab instead of the cancer that is "region chat" (although entertaining after 2am) would be just all around better. IMO 

Aren't you tired of people crying over other people's legit complaints? Aren't you tired of crying yourself? Why don't you turn your own thread into a riven trading tab and stop crying?

*i feel so mature right now!*

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo

29 minutes ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

Aren't you tired of people crying over other people's legit complaints? Aren't you tired of crying yourself? Why don't you turn your own thread into a riven trading tab and stop crying?

*i feel so mature right now!*

Oh patronizing are we...Who's crying?! Oh nvm you wanna keep a useless stupid tab full of useless stupid :poop: and that really has no purpose in this game?! Cool...No skin off my A. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

5 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I understand that. But we have squad chat, clan chat and alliance chat and consoles have their own chat..Having a Region chat too just seems like a waste of data. Just saying.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I understand that. But we have squad chat, clan chat and alliance chat and consoles have their own chat..Having a Region chat too just seems like a waste of data. Just saying.

How?

Squad, Clan and Alliance only give you people that are part of clans, squads and alliances. That's limited to, at minimum, 4 people and at max, what, 300?  100?  While region gives you thousands.