Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery items that are hidden from your codex/profile

qtmei

Question

I've been working with newer players who want to level everything. There are weapons that don't show up in their codex to level, or on their profile. I've spent a few hours making a list of all of these. I hope this helps anyone who is searching for what they're missing.

DISCLAIMER: This is entirely subject to change as new content is released, and will be updated regularly. All items in this list have been reviewed multiple times for errors. All data has been pulled from newly created accounts to ensure these are all correct.

443 total
53 warframe(s)
104 primarie(s)
89 secondarie(s)
139 melee(s)
24 sentinel(s)/sentinel weapon(s)
8 companion(s)
5 archwing(s)
9 arch-gun(s)
8 arch-melee(s)
4 amp(s)

39 total hidden item(s)
1 hidden warframe(s)
14 hidden primarie(s)
7 hidden secondarie(s)
10 hidden melee(s)
2 hidden sentinel(s)/sentinel weapon(s)
3 hidden companion(s)
1 hidden arch-gun(s)
1 hidden arch-melee(s)

[Alerts]
Dark Dagger

[Anniversary]
Dex Dakra
Dex Sybaris

[Baro Ki'teer]
Machete Wraith
Mara Detron
Prisma Burst Laser
Prisma Gorgon
Prisma Shade
Prisma Veritux
Quanta Vandal

[Beta exclusive]
Braton Vandal - Open-Beta; may return
Lato Vandal - Closed-Beta; may return

[Companions]
Adarza Kavat
Helminth Charger
Smeeta Kavat

[Event]
Snipetron - Retired; may return

[Founder Exclusive]
(Tiers = Disciple->Hunter->Master->Grand Master)
Excalibur Prime - Hunter or higher
Lato Prime - Grand Master
Skana Prime - Master or higher

[Invasions]
Dera Vandal
Karak Wraith
Latron Wraith
Sheev
Snipetron Vandal
Strun Wraith
Twin Vipers Wraith

[Login rewards]
Azima - 100 days
Zenistar - 300 days
Zenith - 500 days

[MK1]
MK1-Bo
MK1-Furax
MK1-Furis
MK1-Kunai
MK1-Paris
MK1-Strun

[Quests]
Broken War - The Second Dream

[Syndicates]
Rakta Dark Dagger - Red Veil

[Tactical Alert]
Gorgon Wraith - Razorback Armada
Imperator Vandal - Balor Fomorian

Edited by MayMay
updated

25 answers to this question

Looks good. Only comment is that it appears you're counting Prisma Shade's weapon as a sentinel.

Also this is still not quite the right section, Players Helping Players is what you want (but as said above, just get it moved by a moderator).

Edited by rapt0rman

11 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Looks good. only comment is that it appears you're counting Prisma Shade's weapon as a sentinel.

Also this is still not quite the right section, Players helping players is what you want (but as said above, just get it moved by a moderator).

It is included with the sentinel, and I put it under [Baro Ki'teer] so people could find it more easily. Something like a category [Sentinel Weapon] felt redundant.

Edited by wainbows

Just now, MagiTwister said:

you're missing the MK1 Braton in the MK1 list.

and i've got everything on this list except 4 items

Open Beta (braton V, lato V) Grand Master Founder (lato P) and the Zenith (500 days)

I'm sitting at 409/409 for mastered items so far

The MK1 braton is not missing from this list. It is in fact the only MK1 weapon that displays on a players profile. I've checked everything in the list time and time again. I've been using a fresh account's profile to pull all the data, and make sure none in the list show up on their profile. The MK1 braton does indeed appear. To see for yourself, type /profile simba, and look for it.

(this comment is just for personal reference, have a good day)

13-5=8

zenith (50 more days)

lato vandal (someday)

braton vandal (someday)

snipetron (its coming back babyyyyy)

excal prime

lato prime

skana prime

machete wraith (baro)

Edited by Blacksonfive

De needs to add these to the profile imho...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Alerts]
Dark Dagger (Why isn't it already there?)

[Baro Ki'teer]
Machete Wraith , Mara Detron, Prisma Burst Laser, Prisma Gorgon, Prisma Shade, Prisma Veritux, Quanta Vandal (One can argue that baro stuff is supposed to be a mystery, but consider more recent stuff like Aklex Prime and Prisma Angstrum are immediately added to the profile before they are even avialable on Consoles, it's not really an issue for newer stuff apparenly).

[Companions]
Adarza Kavat, Smeeta Kavat (Why hide the existence of Kavats ?)

[Invasions]
Dera Vandal, Karak Wraith, Latron Wraith, Sheev, Snipetron Vandal, Strun Wraith (It was understandable when they were timed event rewards, but now that they can be optained regularly, add them).

[MK1]
MK1-Bo, MK1-Furax, MK1-Furis, MK1-Kunai, MK1-Paris, MK1-Strun (No reason not to have them there).

[Quests]
Broken War - The Second Dream (Some would say it's a spoiler, but since war is already there, broken scepter is already there, orvius is aready there, I fail to see why broken war would be different and should be hidden. I suppose to avoid people googling it and seeing that the second dream exists.. But whatever.)

[Syndicates]
Rakta Dark Dagger - Red Veil - (What's with the Dark Dagger hate ?)

[Tactical Alert]

Gorgon Wraith - Razorback Armada, Imperator Vandal - Balor Fomorian - (These are now semi frequent events, so their respective weapons should be shown.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only items that should not be in the profile by default are the following :

[Anniversary]
Dex Dakra, Dex Furis, Dex Sybaris - Kinda ruins the surprise, and it's not like people that do not have them can do anything about this... They will get them eventually at the next anniverasy.

[Beta exclusive]
Braton Vandal - Open-Beta; may return, Lato Vandal - Closed-Beta; may return - Until they return, they should stay off to avoid pissing off completists.

[Companions]
Helminth Charger - Honestly, could be added, but I feel it would spoil the surprise of the whole "get infected, try using cyst to create mutation mythos"

[Event]
Snipetron - Retired; may return - Once again, until it returns, no uses taunting someone with something they cannot get. They should probably remove regular machete too while they are at it, since I believe it's no longer optainable too.

[Founder Exclusive]
Excalibur Prime - Hunter or higher, Lato Prime - Grand Master, Skana Prime - Master or higher - Once again, would suck for completist to forever have an uncomplete profile due to these items missing.

[Login rewards]
Azima - 100 days, Zenistar - 300 days, Zenith - 500 days - Would lessen the wow moment of gettiing these weapons, plus it's not like players can do anything about these besides logging in everyday till they get them.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

De needs to add these to the profile imho...

[Alerts]
Dark Dagger

[Baro Ki'teer]
Machete Wraith , Mara Detron, Prisma Burst Laser, Prisma Gorgon, Prisma Shade, Prisma Veritux, Quanta Vandal

[Companions]
Adarza Kavat, Smeeta Kavat

[Invasions]
Dera Vandal, Karak Wraith, Latron Wraith, Sheev, Snipetron Vandal, Strun Wraith

[MK1]
MK1-Bo, MK1-Furax, MK1-Furis, MK1-Kunai, MK1-Paris, MK1-Strun

[Quests]
Broken War - The Second Dream

[Syndicates]
Rakta Dark Dagger - Red Veil

[Tactical Alert]
Gorgon Wraith - Razorback Armada, Imperator Vandal - Balor Fomorian

The only items that should not be in the profile by default are the following :

[Anniversary]
Dex Dakra, Dex Furis, Dex Sybaris - Kinda ruins the surprise, and it's not like people that do not have them can do anything about this... They will get them eventually at the next anniverasy.

[Beta exclusive]
Braton Vandal - Open-Beta; may return, Lato Vandal - Closed-Beta; may return - Until they return, they should stay off to avoid pissing off completists.

[Companions]
Helminth Charger - Honestly, could be added, but I feel it would spoil the surprise of the whole "get infected, try using cyst to create mutation mythos"

[Event]
Snipetron - Retired; may return - Once again, until it returns, no uses taunting someone with something they cannot get. They should probably remove regular machete too while they are at it, since I believe it's no longer optainable too.

[Founder Exclusive]
Excalibur Prime - Hunter or higher, Lato Prime - Grand Master, Skana Prime - Master or higher - Once again, would suck for completist to forever have an uncomplete profile due to these items missing.

[Login rewards]
Azima - 100 days, Zenistar - 300 days, Zenith - 500 days - Would lessen the wow moment of gettiing these weapons, plus it's not like players can do anything about these besides logging in everyday till they get them.

I agree. I wanted to point out that much of these items are older and that's likely the reason for why they are not on the profile. As for the newer items like the helminth charger, probably spoilers to the glast gambit quest so it is hidden, and the broken war because of TSD, and the login rewards because well... they are from the login. I could be wrong though. Them being hidden could very well be the well known inconsistant DE. It is strange too in my opinion for the broken war to be a hidden item, and not the broken scepter. Anyways, you bring a very good point, and I agree entirely. I will point out however the retired machete appears on the profile even if you don't own it(likely due to it making a reappereance recently) so I would say snipetron should show.

9gb in

2 hours ago, MagiTwister said:

you're missing the MK1 Braton in the MK1 list.

and i've got everything on this list except 4 items

Open Beta (braton V, lato V) Grand Master Founder (lato P) and the Zenith (500 days)

I'm sitting at 409/409 for mastered items so far

I have every item except founders and beta stuff. But tbh, I don't count founders items as actual items cause we'll never get them. 

So for now, I have every single item except beta items. Once I get those, I have 100% of all items ingame

Just now, Arniox said:

9gb in

I have every item except founders and beta stuff. But tbh, I don't count founders items as actual items cause we'll never get them. 

So for now, I have every single item except beta items. Once I get those, I have 100% of all items ingame

This is good. I wouldn't bother counting what we will never have anyway. You are very optimistic. We should look at what we have, and not at what we can't.

3 minutes ago, wainbows said:

This is good. I wouldn't bother counting what we will never have anyway. You are very optimistic. We should look at what we have, and not at what we can't.

Exactly. So many people are constantly complaining that these need to be obtainable. But why not just treat them as if they don't exist and use what you can get

10 hours ago, Kiwinille said:

Dex Furis is actually shown in the codex, the only anniversary weap thats there.

Thank you Kiwinille for bringing this to my attention. There is still 39 total hidden items, so I will search for what is missing from the list, and have it added accordingly.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kiwinille said:

Dex Furis is actually shown in the codex, the only anniversary weap thats there.

1 hour ago, wainbows said:

Thank you Kiwinille for bringing this to my attention. There is still 39 total hidden items, so I will search for what is missing from the list, and have it added accordingly.

I have confirmed the error, and have added the Twin Vipers Wraith to the list.

On 12/15/2017 at 5:09 AM, GrandLompus said:

Cross-checked the list with my own list at warstuff.org, and saw that you miss the amps & zaw strikes.  They're technically not items like the rest, but they do give mastery and are not readily visible on the profile.

I have been away for several weeks, and these are now displayed on profile, so I won't be needing to add them.