Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Access for Founders?

Razyne

On 12/10/2017 at 6:29 PM, Razyne said:

which would be only available for founders.

Why not release it for everyone else instead? I'm sure not only founders would love supporting the game and getting the gear in exchange. 

Edit: just noted it's a necro thread, we're still caught in the same boat anyways, and giving a chance like that only to founders could really raise a huge sh1tstorm when people notices it.

Edited by ----Legacy----

On 12/10/2017 at 2:29 PM, Razyne said:

Hey ya'll!

Could we founders get some love and be able to buy lato/skana (excal prime for those who have either lost it/sold it, or something?) prime for irl money? Talking about prime access-like package, which would be only available for founders.

Ive been reaaally keen to buy lato/skana prime for ages now, and wouldnt mind spending lil bit cash on them. What are your thoughs? 

My god... You know better than to ask that. You're embarrassing your own kind.

I gotta ask but WHY do people care about founder primes?

skana prime is outclassed by prisma skana

latron prime....just lol

excalibur prime has 25 armor....for the sake of looking like he had a drunken accident and smashed his face into a void key..... not to mention we have umbra prime coming which will undoubtedly have better stats because excal prime was released in an era where we didn’t have power creep like today.

6 hours ago, zornyan said:

Unlike the rest of exclusives, whichvare usually cosmetics, weapons and frames have one lr both, gameplay and lore value.

Excalibur prime: lore important upgrade of a starter frame who's also the poster boy. This one should be fixed with the coming of Umbra once DE finally decides to bring it into the game (it's been 2.5 years since it was announced to come to our build, still nothing but a teaser on tennocon this year)

Both should have the same stats, imo. This way people can replace skana prime with prisma skana, while master and grand master founders get their exclusive melee to become a viable weapon. 

latron prime....just lol

It's a public weapon, so I guess you refer to lato prime which is currently one of the best guns in the game and a powerful upgrade to a starter weapon with a unique feel in the game due to it's high accuracy, quick fire rate, fast reload, decently big mag and low recoil which is also one of the best secondaries to use in conclave.

Your best bet is to open a support ticket and hope that the person handling it is in a really good mood. I had accidentally sold my Skana Prime misclicking on it rather than the item next to it, and opened a ticket for it and they were very very nice about it, even replaced the item complete with rank it had before it was sold. Most of the time DE support is really nice about stuff like this, so try it out, there isn't anything to lose. However, having another founder's pack available again for founders will never happen.

10 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Unlike the rest of exclusives, whichvare usually cosmetics, weapons and frames have one lr both, gameplay and lore value.

Excalibur prime: lore important upgrade of a starter frame who's also the poster boy. This one should be fixed with the coming of Umbra once DE finally decides to bring it into the game (it's been 2.5 years since it was announced to come to our build, still nothing but a teaser on tennocon this year)

Both should have the same stats, imo. This way people can replace skana prime with prisma skana, while master and grand master founders get their exclusive melee to become a viable weapon. 

It's a public weapon, so I guess you refer to lato prime which is currently one of the best guns in the game and a powerful upgrade to a starter weapon with a unique feel in the game due to it's high accuracy, quick fire rate, fast reload, decently big mag and low recoil which is also one of the best secondaries to use in conclave.

I fail to see how owning Excalibur prime is a lore important upgrade, considering DE don’t even know what half the lore is supposed to be, and they’ve gone back on what primes are supposed to be several times (see valkyr prime for example) I wouldn’t think that’s any sort of important reasons.

even so I bet after umbra prime comes out people will still want Excalibur prime....

7 hours ago, zornyan said:

latron prime....just lol

excalibur prime has 25 armor....for the sake of looking like he had a drunken accident and smashed his face into a void key..... not to mention we have umbra prime coming which will undoubtedly have better stats because excal prime was released in an era where we didn’t have power creep like today.

A lot of players are spoiled brats , what happen when you tell a child that he cant have something ... he desperately wanted .

1 minute ago, Yagamilight123 said:

A lot of players are spoiled brats , what happen when you tell a child that he cant have something ... he desperately wanted .

I wouldn’t say it like that, I think a lot of it is down to how DE makes warframe

the entire and ONLY POINT of the of whole game is “collect everything to level up” like Pokemon in a way, you’re not “finished” till you got em all.

So in a sense of Pokemon, it’s like the creators of that going “we gave out 1000 of these cards that we’re never making again”

it creates want want for an item because DE agave spent year’s trying to convince us we need everything in the game

1 minute ago, zornyan said:

I wouldn’t say it like that, I think a lot of it is down to how DE makes warframe

the entire and ONLY POINT of the of whole game is “collect everything to level up” like Pokemon in a way, you’re not “finished” till you got em all.

So in a sense of Pokemon, it’s like the creators of that going “we gave out 1000 of these cards that we’re never making again”

it creates want want for an item because DE agave spent year’s trying to convince us we need everything in the game

Almost all the ones that create the "i want excalibur prime" threads are below MR20 at most ... far from having all and no so interest in that .

3 minutes ago, zornyan said:

But you have an Excalibur that can do what Excalibur Prime does.

1 minute ago, Eidolon_Slayer said:

But you have an Excalibur that can do what Excalibur Prime does.

Yes but it’s the collectors mentality (I’m not for the idea btw) I think it gets worse the higher MR you get, I’m sat here all I need is Loki prime and his access gear, which I don’t mind waiting for in December.

yeah of course sometimes I think “it would be nice to have excal prime” that’s only because I do like to get everything , and it seems like that MR bar moves so so slowly these days.....

but it as I said, I think a lot of it is down to how DE creates the feel of the game making you want to get everything 

1 minute ago, zornyan said:

Yes but it’s the collectors mentality (I’m not for the idea btw) I think it gets worse the higher MR you get, I’m sat here all I need is Loki prime and his access gear, which I don’t mind waiting for in December.

yeah of course sometimes I think “it would be nice to have excal prime” that’s only because I do like to get everything , and it seems like that MR bar moves so so slowly these days.....

but it as I said, I think a lot of it is down to how DE creates the feel of the game making you want to get everything 

I won't even bother trying to collect everything (especially hideous infested items).... I clearly don't share what you claimed as the main goal.

Edited by Eidolon_Slayer

Hey, I also would love to get my hands on Lato Prime... but I didn't buy Grand Master back then.. but it's ok for me, you can't have everything. It's just another Item. You should be glad that you got Excalibur Prime at all :P

Edited by Jangm