Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

my guess is the problem won´t be solved, there are many other games which had/have similar problems,many people are able to login but a small amount is still not able. the workaround to turn off the workstation shows them, "ok it seems its a user related hardware problem" and that´s it.right now the fixes of the poe upate has a higher priority so IF there will be a hotfix its way ahead,maybe in 2018

The problem had long been identified by @Alaestor The reason for this is that we don't have Workstation enabled. The thing is, we can log in just fine before PoE. Why the f*** do DE require it to log in now? We are still waiting for their "official fix". No need to guess what cause the problem anymore.

DE should comment more on the progress of the fix. This increase the problem and intensifies the anxiety of the players. It is a serious problem and is related to security issues. Let's wait ... 5 days without Warframe

Edited by Lucal

Im new to the game. Is this another instance of devs not caring at all for their stuff at all? Holy S#&$, a security related issue and no response or hotfix ETA after weeks?

Should i quit the game right away if it bothers me, or is something special going on and usually the response is reasonable?

HOLY HELL! 2 Weeks ago this issue was a thing, I come back again and want to play some Warframe for the weekend, but nooo the goshdarn issue is still there with the "Login Failed, Check your Information." This is insane. Like my god, I didn't have such issues with when Ordis became a thing which was also an update of such scale, but now it is all kinds of broken. Come on this is just sad, I can't enjoy my weekend playing my favorite game. :sadcry::sadcry:

I can't login since the update, but since we are a minority of players that can't login, they don't seem to care and is unlikely that it will be fixed soon, of course I can play other stuff, but I'm a veteran player with more than 1000 hours of play time, and it  bothers me seeing everybody enjoying the update, even new players who haven't experienced as much as I did, people who didn't invest a lot of damn time into the game. I still think is the best free-to.play game out there, but this is absurd, DE doesn't care about this probllems, this is not only affecting me, but surely affects thousands of players worldwide, but they don't care, I bet that is going to even pass a month, and we would be still not able to login, because we are a minority.

Edited by ForbiddenReality

Im getting:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

I dont know what to do... Ive tried everything. People even say reinstalling the game doesnt even work so why bother... Someone please help me out

4 hours ago, Reecey_ said:

Im getting:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

I dont know what to do... Ive tried everything. People even say reinstalling the game doesnt even work so why bother... Someone please help me out

use VPN or wait next hotfix.

and that problem has nothing to do with this topic.

It's been more or less two weeks since I last played. To think I was able to farm more prime equipment RIGHT BEFORE the update. Anytime soon would be just fine, Devs :I

btw I am aware there is a workaround but I tried everything and my workstation just won't turn on so I'm really just depending on the Devs nows

Edited by 7NYLO7

48 minutes ago, 7NYLO7 said:

It's been more or less two weeks since I last played. To think I was able to farm more prime equipment RIGHT BEFORE the update. Anytime soon would be just fine, Devs :I

btw I am aware there is a workaround but I tried everything and my workstation just won't turn on so I'm really just depending on the Devs nows

You shouldn't anyway. I can login fine using the workaround, but that's a huge security risk.