Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

Also been a loyal fan to Warframe, nearly 700 hours worth of gameplay, and quite a few platinum purchases. I can't make the workaround happen and I know I'm missing out on what I think is a cool update. Sad, I hope it just turns out that the problem just takes a long time to fix instead of the DE just leaving it as it is :I

At this point, it seems that they are leaving it as it is.

The only thing that could change my mind now is that they actually fix it, or a [DE] comment in this thread.

I don't hold out hope. Not anymore. It's them who has lost their mind.

Edited by DustyB216

I think they gave up fixing the problem. They do not manifest themselves and neither do they inform the players of the progress of the repair. I regard this as their wrong stance. Transparency is always the best choice. Perhaps, the resolution of the problem depends on other factors and because of this they are silent. The problem relates to PoE for sure since it was after the upgrade that this happened or has some relationship with the update for Windows 10 Falls Creators. In this update occurred changes in SMB. I'm just trying to understand the situation. But I already gave up ... I'm only going to play Warframe again in 2018. I think we should draw up a list of all those affected and press them.

I lose interest and patience because my friends cannot login. And I will change the project better than I will continue to play alone. It's not worth it. Workstation - this is a crutch in fact. Usually they quickly corrected such problems, but they still fix...fishing. No idea, what is happening now.

2 hours ago, Carciphona said:

I lose interest and patience because my friends cannot login. And I will change the project better than I will continue to play alone. It's not worth it. Workstation - this is a crutch in fact. Usually they quickly corrected such problems, but they still fix...fishing. No idea, what is happening now.

After listening to one of their recent streams I have a few theories.

Lots of people on the team are burnt out from Eidolon release to PC... they are just now getting back to work to really start developing things. They are rolling out a new enemy in the next few days (the comet that Lotus points out), so they probably have some of the team working on getting that ready.

A large part of the team is probably working frantically to get the Eidolon release out to the consoles. The community is throwing a fit about focus farming, and the farming economy of the PoE release in general.

This all means that they probably only have a skeleton crew working on bug fixes. The best way to show that this is a priority for them is to keep pushing this thread back to the top. Also, if you have ever bought Platinum, it is worth it to point that out, especially since DE doesn't like losing money!

On 12/10/2017 at 6:09 PM, I_am_your_Sandvich said:

¡EL TEAL CYAN BANNER MIENTE! PS SMB sigue siendo malo. Si es nuevo en este hilo, lea este OP completo para obtener más información.

Este enlace lo llevará a una guía adecuada sobre cómo solucionar el problema.

Además, debería haberlo averiguado anteriormente, pero @ [DE] Glen ya ha comentado sobre este hilo; dice que habrá una solución pronto (lunes probé si tuviera que adivinar)

2nd EDIT: se ha identificado que puede deshabilitar SMB después de iniciar sesión.   Puede jugar mientras SMB está desactivado, pero no puede iniciar sesión con SMB desactivado.

Depende de usted si el riesgo lo vale.

EDITAR: Este es un problema que parece afectar solo a las personas con SMB DISCAPACITADO.   Esto ha sido determinado por la comunidad, sin noticias de DE que sepamos.  La gente todavía tiene problemas de inicio de sesión relacionados con esto.

corregir: habilite el servicio de estación de trabajo / protocolo SMB.
Pero ... esa es una idea horrible. Lea más en el hilo enlazado.

Obtener un "error de inicio de sesión. Verifique su información". error en el juego cuando sé de hecho que estoy usando la contraseña correcta. Intentó restablecer múltiples contraseñas sin éxito. Ni idea de qué hacer.

On 12/10/2017 at 6:09 PM, I_am_your_Sandvich said:

¡EL TEAL CYAN BANNER MIENTE! PS SMB sigue siendo malo. Si es nuevo en este hilo, lea este OP completo para obtener más información.

Este enlace lo llevará a una guía adecuada sobre cómo solucionar el problema.

Además, debería haberlo averiguado anteriormente, pero @ [DE] Glen ya ha comentado sobre este hilo; dice que habrá una solución pronto (lunes probé si tuviera que adivinar)

2nd EDIT: se ha identificado que puede deshabilitar SMB después de iniciar sesión.   Puede jugar mientras SMB está desactivado, pero no puede iniciar sesión con SMB desactivado.

Depende de usted si el riesgo lo vale.

EDITAR: Este es un problema que parece afectar solo a las personas con SMB DISCAPACITADO.   Esto ha sido determinado por la comunidad, sin noticias de DE que sepamos.  La gente todavía tiene problemas de inicio de sesión relacionados con esto.

corregir: habilite el servicio de estación de trabajo / protocolo SMB.
Pero ... esa es una idea horrible. Lea más en el hilo enlazado.

Obtener un "error de inicio de sesión. Verifique su información". error en el juego cuando sé de hecho que estoy usando la contraseña correcta. Intentó restablecer múltiples contraseñas sin éxito. Ni idea de qué hacer.

man have already solved this error? I try to start session and still nothing. I activate the smb protocol and it does not work either ... someone to help me pleaseeee.

On 15/10/2017 at 4:11 AM, lanegru22 said:

He habilitado smb y aún no puedo iniciar sesión. No puedo habilitar la estación de trabajo aunque me da un error. Estoy tratando de jugar durante 3 días :( ¿Por favor, a la mitad? ¿Tal vez alguien que sepa más sobre la estación de trabajo pueda ayudarme? ¿Con el visor del equipo?

I have the same problem enabling the service station ... I still have no results. please help

On 10/30/2017 at 8:02 PM, Razannell said:

RIP i cant login now since 22.1.2
workstation already on and still got check your info error for some reason

Same thing happened to me when I first tried the work-around batch files provided by Alaester (thank you !)  So i used vpn few more days, and next day I tried to give it another try, and the work around worked.    Not sure exactly but i tried manual / restart workstation, run batch file that turn off workstation service first etc.... then it worked.   Sorry it might not be much help, but I am sure workstation thing is the cause.

Same here... ._. Can't log in either, no response from support yet.

I hope they eventually fix this issue, already missed all the Halloween stuff because of it. Been playing this game on and off since Beta so I really hope this isn't The Eeeeend.

EDIT: well, damnit, today's the first time i read about the Workstation fix. Enabled the process via Services and I can FINALLY log in again. Yeesh, wish I'd found this thread 2 weeks ago...

Edited by Tyrak

DE Please. There are threads dealing with this and similar issues, some going back six months. I've tried VPNs, I've tried the workaround suggested in this thread, all to no avail. Older threads on the same topic indicate that this is an issue on the DE Server side; not the user side. In the past it was possible to use a VPN to circumvent this issue, now people need to disable security protocols... it is clear that something got bugged in one of the recent updates and it is impacting more and more people. Please devote some resources to dealing with this, and please communicate with us.