Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

1 hour ago, Genera1Chaos said:

I've gotten to the point of opening a second ticket, to tell them that they haven't replied to my first ticket. I'm thinking about making more tickets if I get no reply to either ticket. 

Do not open multiple tickets for the same issue. Doing so will result in support becoming backed up with even more tickets and may result in even slower responses to your already existing tickets. And, if you make too many tickets for the same issue, your multiple tickets may be interpreted as intentional spamming of the support desk and can result in a suspension from being able to access the support system.

4 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Do not open multiple tickets for the same issue. Doing so will result in support becoming backed up with even more tickets and may result in even slower responses to your already existing tickets. And, if you make too many tickets for the same issue, your multiple tickets may be interpreted as intentional spamming of the support desk and can result in a suspension from being able to access the support system.

Well crap, they can be slower than not responding? Sheesh.

Just now, Genera1Chaos said:

Well crap, they can be slower than not responding? Sheesh.

Considering how many tickets they're probably receiving related to the update, the time you have to wait for a response could be anywhere from several days to a week or more.

well people i can tell you this, i am not a part of the crew anymore

because i upgraded to windows 10 and viola workstation works

now i finally can do stuff again in warframe.

I wish you guys all the luck in the world of waiting for a fix that

actually fix the workstation garbage thing to be able to join as well.

1 hour ago, Pouffysubset said:

At this point I don't even think I want to play anymore. It still annoys me that they haven't fixed it though. I'm sure I'll upgrade to windows 10 eventually, maybe I'll play then.

well i still found a free legit windows 10 upgrade so thats what i did and bam i can play instead of waiting 1000000 years i rather wait a decent part of my day installing windows 10 and then update everything and then being able to play because waiting more than 10 days isnt worth my while again but for each their own

I've dedicated a lot of time and a bit of money to this game and it is extremely frustrating to be ignored. Especially if I miss out on S#&$ because of it. Anyone know if logging into the warframe app updates your last online time? That would be cool so I can not get kicked out of my clan.

18 minutes ago, Pouffysubset said:

I've dedicated a lot of time and a bit of money to this game and it is extremely frustrating to be ignored. Especially if I miss out on S#&$ because of it. Anyone know if logging into the warframe app updates your last online time? That would be cool so I can not get kicked out of my clan.

you can talk to clan members, so i suggest looking for a admin or something and tell them your situation

bugs happen. they sometimes slip though QA.

but error messages like "Failed. Check you info." should never, ever slip through QA.

What kind of dev even types that message and thinks "yeah, this should explain everything the player needs to know".

Its stupid, it does not say what went wrong and thus should be replaced by a message that does say what went wrong.

Nunca repararon este error... desde la actualizacion de eidolon no he podido ingresar por el mismo problema.

me conecto todos los dias al juego y luego al foro a ver si ya hay solucion y nada todavia.

alguien que me ayude por favor extraños el juego :sad:

Hi everyone, I have the problem of "loguin failure, check your connections". 
I opened two tickets and sent them the log files they requested. 
I saw that there were some non-game updates but no success. 
I see that many of them are having this problem and we are not having a support response. 
The game is very good, great, fantastic. But I can not play, 
I can not play because of this problem and Steam and DigitalExtreme do not tell us if they will solve the problem 
and WHEN it will solve our problem. 
I'm tired of waiting, for me it pays more BUY destiny2, 
than waiting for this game that nobody from the support for people nor warn us of anything.
Edited by Vitally69