The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding supply caches for Bounties

Easier2Hax

Every time my friend and i fail on the hardest bounty mission is due to having to find these caches on the plains. They hard to see as is with the grass covering them or wherever else they are. I try listen for them but that impossible with endless enemies being dropped by the ships, the ships flying around, area sounds like world war 3 with explosions, gunshots and my own abilities going off. The time limit always runs out before i can find all 3. It's super annoying as you do 3 of the 5 parts of the bounty then the 4th thing is this supply cache. We always fail it then all that time put into the previous tasks goes to waste.

Anyone else finding these a bit annoying to deal with or perhaps have some tips for me?

The way I do it that works pretty well is to first go around the edge of the search area, then toward the center. With loot radar you can see them on the map, and for some reason they tend to spawn close to the outside of the area. 

Time limit on something like this is just stupid. Enemies recovering them before you - well that would be real challenge, and saved you time searching for actual crate locations. But, this is as it is now, maybe something will change in undefined future.

Dude, whenever I go into the HoE for Bounties:

3552FB2E6FA3D2515058C85A1DA24C39AF67588B548D466FD231C5277B765671C8A3C0D3DFE64355latest?cb=20171007135217

ALL 3 of them (Or just the later 2), Animal Instinct on its own is NOT relyable enough. Specially if its a Sentinel and it runs out of revives.

You have the means to complete the mission, use them.

Edited by Kaotyke
Its Hills, not Plains.

• 1 month later...

I failed 4 out of 5 missions of this type I have done so far and I am so pissed. Just remove that annoying time limit and I'd totally be fine with the mission, but it is impossible to complete the mission within the time limit for me. Now you may call me a noob and maybe I am, but I don't see the point why I should find three needles in a load of leaves. The sound doesn't help at all. Even in AW I only got chances at night, where it's hard to see enemies at during the other missions. And then the annoying time limit.

The timer needs to go away!!!

Haven't supported the beta for a mission type like this to be developed.

1 hour ago, ShogunGunshow said:

It's far from impossible. You're just not using the tools available to you.

Is it the goal of a head hunter bounty that I can only complete it when I have Thief's Wit, Loot Detector and Animal Instict on? + Luck? Or is it the goal to hunt a head and take maybe Corrosive Projection to lower the enemies' armor? Hmmm... Lemme think... three must have mods in the loadout just to even be able to complete a mission? That's not how Warframe works. Even the raids are completable without four CPs.

No, it's not the goal, but it's also true that those mods are available if you personally are having a problem with the bounty. I complete the bounty fine with just Animal Instinct, other players can do it without any loot radars at all.

It's you that has an issue with them. These mods ARE an option for you. If you have trouble completing the bounty, perhaps try using them before demanding that the bounty needs to be changed?

28 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

t's you that has an issue with them. These mods ARE an option for you. If you have trouble completing the bounty, perhaps try using them before demanding that the bounty needs to be changed?

Yes that's true, I struggle with them. I will try to hunt the caches with these mods and do my best so. Still, it's more than one player struggeling with that mission type.

Hopefully DE tracks PoE missions and the abort reason number one will be the cache hunt. If so, they're going to see a need to remove the timer. That's all I want: remove the timer.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:44 AM, Kaotyke said:

Dude, whenever I go into the HoE for Bounties:

3552FB2E6FA3D2515058C85A1DA24C39AF67588B548D466FD231C5277B765671C8A3C0D3DFE64355latest?cb=20171007135217

ALL 3 of them (Or just the later 2), Animal Instinct on its own is NOT relyable enough. Specially if its a Sentinel and it runs out of revives.

You have the means to complete the mission, use them.

I really want that Aura, but I never seem to be on when its alert pops up.  =((

yes loot detector shows caches in sabotage and other missions that have em, though they look the same as any other pickup/box on the radar (mind that normal green caches are not showsn, only the hite one for the bonus) still wishing they would add a colour or symbol code , maybe customable one....

havent had any problems with this bounty type so far though i have a thiefs wit with me all the time as i love to scavenge missions