The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teralyst sigil

Meliodas_Sin

I've watched 3 streamers over 3 days for hours doing this stuff. I've only gotten stuff from the 13th, fireworks and latrons galore. Saw it was supposedly finally fixed today, and yeah.. so far nada. And yeah I'm linked. Really enjoying this.

4 minutes ago, Lp57 said:

I've watched 3 streamers over 3 days for hours doing this stuff. I've only gotten stuff from the 13th, fireworks and latrons galore. Saw it was supposedly finally fixed today, and yeah.. so far nada. And yeah I'm linked. Really enjoying this.

By now I can't even think about a warframe partner who hasn't gotten it by now :( why don't just everybody who received drops get the sigil?

5 minutes ago, Meliodas_Sin said:

By now I can't even think about a warframe partner who hasn't gotten it by now :( why don't just everybody who received drops get the sigil?

Well, the good thing is DE has been resetting the cheev for Partners, and the guys I've been watching have no problem doing it over and over and over trying to get people the sigil. It's cool of them.. but eh, how many times do we gotta do this?

1 hour ago, Meliodas_Sin said:

Is it true that some just got random messages with the sigil in it? I've been watching several streamer get it and haven't gotten it 

I just picked it up from Shy like 3 hours ago. So yes.

20171017113245_1_by_carnage2k4-dbqtmqq.j

Edited by Carnage2K4

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

honestly. just give it to any1 with a linked account I've watched 4 streamers get this nada.

I've watched above 5 streamers do this now and nothing. 

If they reset it, I might not have time to do it again. I have exams coming up soon. They need to just give it to linked accounts. 

50 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I just picked it up from Shy like 3 hours ago. So yes.

20171017113245_1_by_carnage2k4-dbqtmqq.j

same here, unlike other streamer didn't get at all or maybe still broken... but pretty sure its fixed *shrug*

1 hour ago, StarSnake said:

If I remember it well, they fixed that sigil today, I got it from Shul a few moments ago

Kinda. I don't think it worked earlier for some people as I'd also watched just after when it was fixed and received nothing from either streamer. Seems to be working now I guess.

I got my sigil(s) through though when I watched three streamers just to make sure, one of which was Shul. Ended up with three. Glad the nightmare is over to be honest. Must have been rather annoying for streamers to constantly be asked the same question, be conscious about people wanting it and doing the same thing multiple times.

Edited by Valiant