The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE pls give me a 75% discount

Coser_Guardian

1 minute ago, Coser_Guardian said:

in 1 month try many ways, but still no 75% discount,,really want buy platinum.

I mean, you could always just pay full price for it.

75% off is rare. Asking DE will not get you one. Otherwise everyone would ask them.

I got a 75% today so I bought just a 1000 plat pack. I know this not helps you because this game weird when some get discounts or not. Some older players still not got plat discounts and they are playing from the start. Be patient maybe the fortune smiles at you some time. If you want plat you can trade for it and that also helps you.

That is a nice thing however you wish to buy plat and support the devs but only pay if you got discounts otherwise not worth your money.

2 minutes ago, Lady_Lumia said:

How did you spent 4200 in a week?

Started off with Gara pack and Operator suits, then bought monthly resource and resource chance boosters, then there were daily offerings from Cetus vendors, then I felt extremely unlucky at fishing so I started buying rare fish from players. Though I think I was the first to craft all three amps at Quills. Or one of the first.

11 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Started off with Gara pack and Operator suits, then bought monthly resource and resource chance boosters, then there were daily offerings from Cetus vendors, then I felt extremely unlucky at fishing so I started buying rare fish from players. Though I think I was the first to craft all three amps at Quills. Or one of the first.

uh. D:

2 hours ago, Suncake said:

You're not special, the chance to get platinum discounts are based on your region.

Where's this come from?

Far as I recall, Plat. Discount Handouts are roughly based by:

- Buying plat. already

- Using coupons, etc. in market

- Coming back after a "vacation" from WF

- Being a newer player to the game (usually gets you a 50 - 75% off instantly)

Edited by Prime-Ares

9 minutes ago, Prime-Ares said:

Where's this come from?

- Buying plat. already

It's called confirmation bias. 

Had so many people claim that it's based on region and other debunking it. There was a thread that lasted a while purely because the topic creator vehemently believed it to so true,  anything against the notion resulted in a weak rebuttal, for every single reply saying that is false.

TL;DR: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 minutes ago, Prime-Ares said:

Where's this come from?

- Buying plat. already

My personal experience? I haven't bought plat in years, don't use coupons (?), log in at least once in every few days and I'm not a new player at all. I just live in Russia. I guess DE simply figured that different countries have different economies, and it would make them more GROFIT if they gave away plat discounts in poor countries more frequently. I get 75% discount about every two weeks.

Edited by Suncake

I totally agree with you and I would like to get one on my own. I already bought a prime access in August. Next purchase I will only do with a 75% discount. If I get a discount I would spend 50 bugs, if not I wouldn't! And I think I am not the only one.

Right now, DE did so many giveaways. Give away some 75% discount could also be a good thing. IMO asking for it is not so bad... 

Edited by DKDNZ

8 minutes ago, Suncake said:

My personal experience? I haven't bought plat in years, don't use coupons (?), log in at least once in every few days and I'm not a new player at all. I just live in Russia. I guess DE simply figured that different countries have different economies, and it would make them more GROFIT if they gave away plat discounts in poor countries more frequently. I get 75% discount about every two weeks.

That has no basis since I get discounts a couple of times a week and I live in the US.

3 hours ago, Ksaero said:

TBH, this sounds like you have a problem with impulse control. You should pay close attention to how you use your credit card IRL.

1 hour ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

TBH, this sounds like you have a problem with impulse control. You should pay close attention to how you use your credit card IRL.

Naah, it's just prices for plat an PA's in my country are significantly lower. About two times cheaper than in dollars.