Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Kuva from reward tables

kelgov

Please remove kuva from sortie, bounty reward tables. 

For players who need kuva, the quantity is too low to justify the time and effort spent.

For players who don't need kuva (like me), it just wastes all my time and effort.

1 minute ago, Husla said:

depending on the sortie rotation, it can be more than doing a regular kuva flood/mission. As for bounties, definitely take it away from there.

But it's still useless for players who don't need to roll riven. I got kuva rewards from sorties 4 or 5 times and it's useless for me.

Yeah, and as someone who buys Prime Access and gets the sweet 90-day boosters, I find that the ones in sortie rewards are annoying and useless to me, especially since since I PAY for mine with my own money. However, they're not useless to someone else, just like that Kuva isn't useless to someone else. I'm always happy when I get the Kuva. I can deal with getting tiny boosters every once in awhile, because I know that other people are happy to get those when they do.

Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean that the game should pander to you and remove it. A lot of people enjoy the Kuva reward; I'm glad it's there.

4 minutes ago, Telluric said:

Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean that the game should pander to you and remove it. A lot of people enjoy the Kuva reward; I'm glad it's there.

That. Before people ask for something to be removed, please consider that the star chart does not revolve around themselves. 

19 minutes ago, kelgov said:

But it's still useless for players who don't need to roll riven. I got kuva rewards from sorties 4 or 5 times and it's useless for me.

Everything in the game is useless for someone, for you it just happens to be Kuva.  I wouldn't mind the Kuva being given to me from bounties, would be less happy about it for Sorties, but considering people have been asking for ages that Kuva be obtainable via more than 1 way I say it should stay.

keep kuva  its fine in rewards if u use more they they give as reward well thats your problem if you have to roll a riven 100 times then its not worth the riven really..

im happy for kuva id rather them take out reactors got to many of them to do anything with ... and take forma out get that easy from relics

10 hours ago, kelgov said:

Please remove kuva from sortie, bounty reward tables. 

For players who need kuva, the quantity is too low to justify the time and effort spent.

For players who don't need kuva (like me), it just wastes all my time and effort.

And for players like me who dislike rivens and Kuva and won't kuva farm, but have the occasional riven, it' gives enough to give it roll. I'm super happy it is in the reward tables, so you really should edit your post, to not be a baldfaced lie at least. Use words like "me" and "my preference" and "some players".

I find reactors and Exilus adapters FAR less useful than Kuva, ditto the blue resource drop chance booster. in fact reactors are literally useless as I get more reactors from gift of the Lotus than frames that are released. I have like 50 reactor Bps. and nothing to use them on. But I recognize that they are fine sortie rewards for many people.

Edited by Shockwave-

6000 Kuva imo is nice for Sorties, but would be better to have at least the same drop rates as Anasa sculptures, those are truely useless to me along with 4000 Endo, if i would need Endo, i would farm Hieracon more and get relics while doing so or turn mods into Endo, but i don't, they could be evened out 28% drop chance for Anasa is too high anyways, everyone doing Sorties regularly is swimming in sculptures by now and 14% for Kuva is too low.

For bounties the amount is indeed small, but i would still rather play bounties for Kuva than boring, glitchy Kuva missions where my teammates afk. or have no idea what they are doing half the time, again the drop rates are bad compared to really bad rewards like the millionth Vigilante mod or common resources, a single relic or x amount of Endo or the ultimate slap in the face 2 Cetus wisps.

3000 Kuva for tier 4 bounties and 4000 Kuva for tier 5 would be alright imo..

2 hours ago, zNightWolfz said:

forma is the easiest thing tog et do relic runs and mostly get  forma

I don't have time for relic runs. I live alone, have to do all home stuff alone, I work 12 hours 2/2 with a 1,5 hours long trip between home and work. Besides that, I'm trying to learn to play violin, study programming, learn Japanese as my 4-th language when I have enough patience and time, and I like to read books. I like getting useful consumables from sorties like reactors (even though I have them in excess), catalysts ('cause they are always in short supply), formas ('cause each piece of equipment needs multiple and they are a craft component), kuva ('cause there's like 400 weapons for which I can potentially get a riven that might even be for a good weapon and will need some re-rolls, and looking at Gara craft requirements, it is becoming a craft component too), and even endo and pineapples to fuse primed mods. Sortie is the only thing I can consistently do every day, even during the couple of hours I have after work. So please everyone stop this bs about removing this and that, doing relics, and other stuff.

Edited by Bouldershoulder