Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I saw this beautiful warframe... What was it? [SOLVED]

(PSN)exilione

Like always the community is wonderful at helping and this time I MUST have this warframe... So I went to the Bazaar (probably spelled wrong) and as I was checking it out (new player here even though account old) there in the middle hovering stood the most beautiful warframe I have seen so far.  So when I went to check out the warframe on options my game disconnected (stormy weather) and it was gone...  Since I’m a new player not really familiar yet with the warframes was wondering if you could help me.  So I have a pretty good photo memory but this frame must of had some special looking fashionware because I have no idea... I digress.

So the frame had a helmet that glowed... NO particle effects, just a glow... egg shaped (i know vague) and the frame had PURE WHITE... The reason this color is important is because some of the warframes texture don’t give out pure white.  MMMM.... I would describe the attachments but those I’m already familiar frame except for helmets and deluxe skins.  There are very very few times in my gaming that I’ve come across a player who has really made something simple look amazing. 

It was such a simple look yet it stood out like a sore thumb in a good way... I digress again.  (Probably will digress again...)  Michael Bay was probably responsible for the glow... Lets see what else, the arms had this gold wire wrapping around.  I think just one side... Right arm.  Anyways this warframe brain _______ me.  (You can fill the blank with a transitive obscene verb lol.)  Well hope some of the information I gave can help you solve this mystery.  Aloha from Hawaii, any help would be appreciated.  

P.S Please post me pictures of your warframes would love to see some ideas.

UPDATE: Thanks everyone, it was mag with her glowing helmet.  Ya’ll are awesome!!!

Edited by (PS4)exilione

10 hours ago, nickelshark said:

With how advanced fashion frame is now, identifying a frame with a vague description and no screenshot is very difficult.

I'd say Mag Graxx/prime/Immortal with that Tennogen helm that looks like aircraft aluminum (Induction helm).

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
Saw solved ATF...