Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's next after MR30?

Twilight053

Probably just MR31 and so on. It would at least take 2-3 years time and equally looking back 2-3 years before when there was no void/archwing/operators/open world, the MR system itself has changed a lot since then.

Just like the login system, when DE started out they didn't predict that WF would develop into what it is today.

So when mastery rank starts to become a flawed system for new players and doesn't fit into overall progression, it will get revamped as with all things in the game.

And that's one of the reasons why I have been playing and supporting DE for 4 years. They aren't some committee that is driven by sales and profit but instead treat the game personally and really strive to see it grow and evolve. They might not always get it good on the first try or take months to push out new content but their determination and reception to community feedback can be seen. So unless the team radically changes, I don't foresee a WF2.

Is this a trend? Everyone is getting spooked on where DE is taking Warframe lately. You guys are talking about the company that took limited team play from 4 to 8 with raids and opened up more options with semi-open world, regularly released weapons and frames ( I mean the community knows their release schedule by now its so frequent), and an unfinished story line that is broken into segments and I can only hope all relate. So meh, I have no doubts they have something up their sleeve. 

1 hour ago, ---EG---Wind_Blade said:

And what you get for do that ???? Excalibur prime ... oh ... the sacrifice .......

Actually I'm almost wondering if this is going to be the unlock mechanic for umbra warframes. Gotta get MR16 or MR20 or whatever, then reset to MR0, but you get to choose an umbra warframe BP.

13 minutes ago, FlyingDice said:

Actually I'm almost wondering if this is going to be the unlock mechanic for umbra warframes. Gotta get MR16 or MR20 or whatever, then reset to MR0, but you get to choose an umbra warframe BP.

for format somthing you need to get rank 30

I presume they will just add in more MR's to the list. It's been at top being this because it was never obtainable before. Wouldn't surprise me if when people can hit 28-29 that they will pop it up to 40 or so.

you beaten mr30? well here you go we give you mr31 to 60 but hard by 5 times - DE 

they probably extend from 30 to 60 so they can make tenno suffer more and rage quit harder.

13 hours ago, Twilight053 said:

Shower thoughts... What's next after MR30? Even right now, we are very close to be taking a step into MR25.

Few years in the future and perhaps a dozen of updates later, veterans will finally hit the absolute end.

No new contents would satisfy any veteran. New weapons will be pointless, new contents would be rendered meaningless, the one and only driving reason for us to grind for new weapons and warframes are for the mastery points - which would be voided by then. Without it, Warframe will have reached the end of its grind lifetime.

And then what?

Lol.  Given the experience curve, repost this in 36 months...when you hit MR 27.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Lol.  Given the experience curve, repost this in 36 months...when you hit MR 27.

Did say few years, not few months.

32 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

MR30 will take nearly DOUBLE the stuff we have now because of the scaling to MR exp. It's gonna be awhile.

Also, we are more than half our journey to MR30, despite the scaling. The maximum mastery points you need is 2,250,000 points, the current mastery points acquirable according to wiki and I quote: 1,551,669. That's less than 750,000 points left and one-third to our goal.

Edited by Twilight053