Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look what I found!

Transmorphic_Wyvern

27 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Do you find it suspicious that a "founder" has never seen that before?

Long break or not..I find it rather odd. 

To be fair I have played since closed beta and haven't seen this before.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I think it is too. 

Your profile says otherwise, and so does OPs. Imo

Baseless assumptions make you look bad.

First off, my profile? You can't even view my profile; you're on a different platform.

If you mean my forum account, then you should know by now that forum account date does not share the same date as your in-game account's creation. I have a Lato Vandal, 355 hours recorded on Warframe, 1000 on steam. I also have a PS4 account with many more hours, and yes I can back that up. 

Don't judge a book by its cover.

6 minutes ago, Aveu said:

Don't judge a book by its cover.

6 minutes ago, Aveu said:

Baseless assumptions make you look bad.

First of all, you're butting in on a conversation that you were never apart of...that makes you look bad. :satisfied:

Second,  the only evidence I have is your forum account. That's all I can base my assumption on. 

That make me looks bad?! You really think I give a :poop: about your opinion ?! Lol k..

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

First of all, you're butting in on a conversation that you were never apart of...that makes you look bad. :satisfied:

Second,  the only evidence I have is your forum account. That's all I can base my assumption on. 

That make me looks bad?! You really think I give a :poop: about your opinion ?! Lol k..

1. You quoted me. I'm apart of it.

2. Then you should refrain from making ill-informed assumptions.

3. You clearly do, or you wouldn't bother responding.

For the record, what you started is not a conversation. You are indirectly questioning the OP's validity as a founder. That is not a conversation, that is an accusation which will lead to a witch hunt.

Edited by Aveu

17 minutes ago, Aveu said:

1. You quoted me. I'm apart of it.

2. Then you should refrain from making ill-informed assumptions.

3. You clearly do, or you wouldn't bother responding.

For the record, what you started is not a conversation. You are indirectly questioning the OP's validity as a founder. That is not a conversation, that is an accusation which will lead to a witch hunt.

Originally I quoted deadsin not yourself and u quotes deadsin.

Still u felt compelled to butt in on our conversation.. Meh

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I said I just found it odd...you are the one throwing the term "witch hunt". 

That's a good baseless assumption u got going there. 

It is not baseless nor is it an assumption. I have seen people doing exactly what you're doing, and yes; it always led to witch hunts. You should give the thread a once over look, because you'll understand why I wrote that.

I'll even give you an example scenario. Player X makes a passing comment about the integrity of Player Z's character. Player Y agrees with Player X and now both Players X and Y are suspicious of Player Z..

That is how a witch hunt starts.

Edited by Aveu

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Why are you trying to spy on them and then grab anything you can to support your opinion? I am completely baffled at how disrespectful you are too. I know this is the internet, but seriously chillax. @Aveu and others have done nothing wrong here.

EDIT: You are also on Xbox. Please tell me how the profile on the Warframe Forums has any relevant information regarding a player. Oh wait ... it does not. 

Edited by --Q--Voltage