Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 час назад, akumaburn сказал:

You still running XP?

Being a smarta$$ are you?

Since 32-bit systems supposedly supported it's a game side problem, not mine, I should be able to enter Plains without interfering with my OS setting via cmd.exe.

So I'm just humbly waiting for DE to make their game work as intended.

3 minutes ago, Haxa6 said:

Being a smarta$$ are you?

Since 32-bit systems supposedly supported it's a game side problem, not mine, I should be able to enter Plains without interfering with my OS setting via cmd.exe.

So I'm just humbly waiting for DE to make their game work as intended.

Haha, It's just that I spend my days as a software engineer developing for multiple platforms and I absolutely hate 32 bit targets because testing for them is a pain as the SYSWOW emulation layer(windows problem admittedly) often makes them work when they otherwise wouldn't under native 32 bit.

1 час назад, akumaburn сказал:

Haha, It's just that I spend my days as a software engineer developing for multiple platforms and I absolutely hate 32 bit targets because testing for them is a pain as the SYSWOW emulation layer often makes them work when they otherwise wouldn't under native 32 bit.

My point still stands.

I'll shut up only when I see a topic from DE saying something like "32-bit systems are not supported anymore"

56 minutes ago, Cameron_Hall said:

Literally every single thread related to the bug attributes it to PoE. Yes, there were some pathing issues in the past, and yes, they had did get bugged. But it was never so severe that they were physically unable to get through basically every single door, passageway, or opening, with very, very few exceptions.

Of course I'm not going to have a quote of DE saying it coming with PoE, either, because, as I said in the post, they haven't commented on it.

They haven't directly commented on it being related to PoE, but we have another thread about this very issue where someone from DE acknowledged the problem and that they were investigating it. No current timeframe as to when we're getting a fix.

I hope my kavat doesn't get lonely in stasis; but I just don't have enough credits to keep feeding her DNA stabilizers to keep her unfrozen while unusable :(

1 hour ago, Dejobli said:

Fixed people owning all the scenes by accident.  Didn't fix the Plains of Eidolon captura scene being tradeable when it states it is in the item description...

I'm hoping this is indeed a bug, otherwise I'd sure feel like an idiot because I only bought it with the intention of trading it.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Mutalist Alad V will now always target Warframes when using his mind control collar ability. If his main target is an Operator, he will try to collar the corresponding Warframe instead, and if he does, the Operator gets force Transferred back and the battle continues.
  • Fixed not being able to defeat Alad V if the Operator gets ‘collared’ by Alad V. This resulted in your Warframe being stuck and upon dying you would forever be on the ‘spectating’ screen.
  • Fixed Mutalist Alad V collar creating a headless Nyx if he collars your Warframe just after you Transferred to the Operator. Your Operator getting collared will now force you back into your Warframe.

But.... that's really stupid. If anything, being collared should force you OUT of your Warframe! That way you can see what it's like to fight yourself, and you don't have to just sit there doing nothing until your allies save you. Heck, it would mean he can control your 'frame even in solo mode and you have to save yourself! It'd be more fun all around.

il y a une heure, Dar.Karon a dit :

I've been curious as to why nobody ever seems to give the guy some love, so kudos to you!

Thank you very much, Inaros is actually my most favored warframe so far. The design and background around him makes Inaros so much attractive to me. I actually didnt finished his appearance, but he looks very Godlike with Titania's noble animation.set.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon:

Fixes:

- Clipped the budding wings of various species of fish. We will be collecting your favourite screenshots in honor of the day the fish flew too close to the sun.  

- Fixed an issue where all Captura scenes were marked as owned. Sorry, Fashion Framers.

- Fixed a crash that would occur when leaving the Dojo.

- Fixed an issue with textures on Eximus units.

- Fixed various crashes.

https://imgur.com/a/8inpx

fix dis pls da fuq is this o.O 

Archived