Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes
About the event, unless theres something further down its one of the most boring events you have had in the longest times. Not even getting crashes/bugs in. All i do when i get in there >> Zone in > run for about a kilometer(or fly) > kill 1-5 dudes and get the toxin > run/fly another 1-1.5 kilometers to defend the thing > run about 600 meters to find some drone to carry this toxin bottle i just carried 600 meters... > make the drone carry the toxin for 700-900 meters because my arms were getting tired..
thats ALLOT of running for a combined total of 5min combat at best. forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

few told you could carry the vial while in AW mode. it never gave me the option to pick the damn thing up from ground and i tried. so i couldn't carry it

never had issues flying with the vial yet. always been able to. not sure whats up with yours.

3 minutes ago, mazzinia said:

39000 is needed to unlock the max rank ? good to know

Rank 0 -> Rank 1 = 5,000
Rank 1 -> Rank 2 = 22,000
Rank 2 -> Rank 3 = 44,000

Assuming you picked up the blueprint for Eidolon Phylaxis, you should need about 38 runs to get to the max rank.

There's a pathing issue with the drone that carries the toxin, where if it takes the route where you have to pass by a large grineer camp, it runs right into a bush and refuses to move,Please look into this because i've had to restart the bounty every 1 out of 4 times because this happens and i'm certain other tenno have had this happen to them too.-.-

5 minutes ago, Blazability said:

Rank 0 -> Rank 1 = 5,000
Rank 1 -> Rank 2 = 22,000
Rank 2 -> Rank 3 = 44,000

Assuming you picked up the blueprint for Eidolon Phylaxis, you should need about 38 runs to get to the max rank.

ouch, and I was hoping differently... guess I'll need to join a squad later on.. making the phylaxis and catalyst solo would cause extra grinding for the ingredients, sigh

2 hours ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes
About the event, unless theres something further down its one of the most boring events you have had in the longest times. Not even getting crashes/bugs in. All i do when i get in there >> Zone in > run for about a kilometer(or fly) > kill 1-5 dudes and get the toxin > run/fly another 1-1.5 kilometers to defend the thing > run about 600 meters to find some drone to carry this toxin bottle i just carried 600 meters... > make the drone carry the toxin for 700-900 meters because my arms were getting tired..
thats ALLOT of running for a combined total of 5min combat at best. forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

few told you could carry the vial while in AW mode. it never gave me the option to pick the damn thing up from ground and i tried. so i couldn't carry it

You have to be carrying it before you call the AW. You don't drop it when you get your wings.

thanks for the fixes

You can indeed fly with the bottle. Myself and my clanmates have done it quite a bit.

I do agree with many others that this event isn't really rewarding, especially considering I have most of the upper limit rewards zaw parts aside which I'm not really interested in.  And the bounty itself is literally just a bunch of running its zzz worthy

My last two plague star bounties insta-failed at the end of stage two, when the toxin completed mixing (the 1st time i actually had the mixed toxin waiting for the waypoint for stage 3). Eidolon Phylaxis was used both times if that matters. This has also been reported by others in my alliance.

The Ki'Teeer Atmos Mask is currently hidden when using the Ceno and Vahd helmets, even when they're open. The open helmets had zero clipping issues with the mask, so I feel this is an oversight that should be addressed, as it elimimates customization options that were previously available.

And on a personal note, I'm rather upset that I finally figured out a good look for my Operator only for it to be broken one update later...

thanks for the fixes

you have to activate archwing mode after picking up the vial. thats all there is to it.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

Fixes:

• Fixed two particularly nasty crashes that could occur on return to Cetus.

:crylaugh: Hilarious.

Meanwhile , I'm probably gonna give this event a skip. It sounds too boring and grindy for my taste. Will probably fight the boss just once too see what it's like.

I'm giving Warframe a break and going to play some Spellforce 2.

Archived