Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sorties have too much spy

-_ShadowStorm_-

7 minutes ago, -_ShadowStorm_- said:

after poe update sorties have got most of days spy mission and only 1-2 times / week dont have spy feels like its nothing else but spy,spy and more spy im missing sorties like defence+survival+sabotage

spys are sooo easy, and they are rather fun

but it gets quite vexing when someone hits the alarm on a easy vault when in public

9 minutes ago, -_ShadowStorm_- said:

after poe update sorties have got most of days spy mission and only 1-2 times / week dont have spy feels like its nothing else but spy,spy and more spy im missing sorties like defence+survival+sabotage

I have only one option left for u then...Git Gud.

I don't understand why people have to keep acting like this isn't a bug or something and insult the people who bring this topic up. The Sorties are supposed to have a variety of missions, but when one mission type keeps popping up everyday for weeks something is wrong. I have no problem doing spy missions, but there should be better variety.

Edited by TruthArbiter

37 minutes ago, -_ShadowStorm_- said:

I've cut down my WF time close to zero since PoS was released, but spy is the best sortie mission.  It's fast.  It's easy.  Playing solo means never losing.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)chibi_matatabi said:

spys are sooo easy, and they are rather fun

but it gets quite vexing when someone hits the alarm on a easy vault when in public

lol like todays spy I did the first 2 rooms fine (in public group) but in the last where there was alot of hacking consoles 1 person decide to "help" and started the alarm when I had 3 consoles left. I was able to get all 3 with 1 second to spare but it was nerve recking.

1 hour ago, Troll_Logic said:

I've cut down my WF time close to zero since PoS was released, but spy is the best sortie mission.  It's fast.  It's easy.  Playing solo means never losing.

not about begin lose its about get day after day spy in sorties never change never didrent sortie mission build allwasy found spy and more spy 

spy is fun but too much is too much 

1 hour ago, -_ShadowStorm_- said:

not about begin lose its about get day after day spy in sorties never change never didrent sortie mission build allwasy found spy and more spy 

spy is fun but too much is too much 

I disagree.  Too much is a defense mission, then a survival mission, then an interception.

God I agree so much, I can take defection, defense, survival, anything but that stupid Grinner spy missions. Sometimes I just can't follow up the wheel fast enough and end up alerting everyone. Also I'd say its quite easier to fail at them than to fail at a Corpus one with that moving scanners and stuff. Also is the only mission you're instantly punished with losing the mission if someone mess it up.

Edited by Alangme

On 11/16/2017 at 2:51 PM, tarfeef101 said:

Hey, as long as it isn't defection, survival, interception, or defence I'm happy. Just get it over with. not like they're actually fun or challenging so i'd rather just get them done fast and move on. spy is like 3mins, maybe. so those are fine in my book

Different tastes.  These are all my favorite missions lol (possibly in that order), well, except for defense.  I'd probably rather do spy than defense.

On 11/16/2017 at 6:40 PM, DatDarkOne said:

You left out Defection.  Defection and Sortie Defense missions are the most aggravating missions EVER.  

Never a fan of Defense, but I do enjoy defection soooo...yeah <_<

But sometimes when there's a spy mission (ok often) I don't even bother.  I never thought these to be random. I figure it was someone at DE picking/weighting Spy missions to be played a little more often since they may not be played as often otherwise.  Could be wrong though.

2 hours ago, Terrornaut said:

Different tastes.  These are all my favorite missions lol (possibly in that order), well, except for defense.  I'd probably rather do spy than defense.

Never a fan of Defense, but I do enjoy defection soooo...yeah <_<

But sometimes when there's a spy mission (ok often) I don't even bother.  I never thought these to be random. I figure it was someone at DE picking/weighting Spy missions to be played a little more often since they may not be played as often otherwise.  Could be wrong though.

Not so much tastes as patience. I don't run sorties for fun. I don't really enjoy them. I run them for loot. Then I go do a 100 wave void defense fissure after :D

On 11/18/2017 at 6:52 PM, tarfeef101 said:

Not so much tastes as patience. I don't run sorties for fun. I don't really enjoy them. I run them for loot. Then I go do a 100 wave void defense fissure after :D

100 wave defense, thou art a monster :O
No, my hat to you.  I can't stand 10 waves of defense but I can do well over an hour of Survival and have fun the entire time.  Hard to find people that will though.
I like sorties when its not spy.  Rescue I don't mind as much but still hope not to see.  Basically anything but spy and rescue on a sortie and I'll do it.  If it has either of those, or both, then I probably won't even bother. Shooting myself in the foot I know, I need riven plat.

Who cares? You just log in that mission and stand on the respawn. Other random people with Ivara/Loki who enjoy spy missions will do that for you in a few minutes. Never ever saw sortie spy mission fail. There are still 2 missions where you can show yourself.  What disturbs you?

Edited by Tainted_Fate

11 hours ago, Terrornaut said:

100 wave defense, thou art a monster :O
No, my hat to you.  I can't stand 10 waves of defense but I can do well over an hour of Survival and have fun the entire time.  Hard to find people that will though.
I like sorties when its not spy.  Rescue I don't mind as much but still hope not to see.  Basically anything but spy and rescue on a sortie and I'll do it.  If it has either of those, or both, then I probably won't even bother. Shooting myself in the foot I know, I need riven plat.

wow you are a different player for sure... most people love those because they're fast.

but if you like long survivals... hmu in game. basically all my friends and I do (at least before the plains were a thing, but even still we get tired of that pretty fast and end up doing our old stuff anyways)

and yes, riven plat is awesome :)
i will just go on a spree of buying veiled every few months and just unveiling/rolling those cause i'm usually too lazy for sorties these days

• 3 months later...
On 11/20/2017 at 2:17 AM, Tainted_Fate said:

Who cares? You just log in that mission and stand on the respawn. Other random people with Ivara/Loki who enjoy spy missions will do that for you in a few minutes. Never ever saw sortie spy mission fail. There are still 2 missions where you can show yourself.  What disturbs you?

Says the the guy who cryed about about ember ruining his player experience... stfu this little POS complains about everything that's not done for him unless it means it puts him at the end of the scoreboard.