Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe with Max Settings and Reshade 3.0 + Installation Guide + Settings File

Teshin_Dax

I hope i can post this here and that your opinion about the changes i made are quite positive
(SweetFX is deactivated)

Things like that are fine. You cannot be banned.
[DE]Steve`s Response: 

My goal was to enhance the graphics - showing off more detail, better lightning (for my taste) and sharpness.
Of course it doesnt look always great. (there is one place/room i came across where it doesnt really look good)

Of course its not perfect and everyboday has a different point of view on how he prefers warframe to look like. But well.. I wanted to share some screenshots anyway.
(
Top = Default Max Settings -  Bottom = With Reshade 3.0)

Cetus:

Spoiler

9lNuVfP.jpg

-------

elycBup.jpg

PoE Day:

Spoiler

SOan7eI.jpg

--------

ihVg4oJ.jpg

PoE Day Cave:

Spoiler

wquf7gy.jpg

QmvLhco.jpg

PoE Night:

Spoiler

Weve3Ji.jpg

-------

xYND9CB.jpg

Orikin Moon + showing the difference (lvl of detail) on stone

Spoiler

zPTI0wS.jpg

--------

CTzyaF7.jpg

++++

dClf6sw.jpg

++VS++

JX3xrV0.jpg

Orikin Moon Indoor:

Spoiler

Q9SnnHk.jpg

--------

KXiFc1I.jpg

Void:

Spoiler

AKInDnm.jpg

-------

7TKYh6H.jpg

Orbiter:

Spoiler

X6hCsE2.jpg

------

mpRYJXd.jpg

Grineer Ship:

Spoiler

RxSvIOd.jpg

-------

sT9lgqo.jpg

An example (specific room - spawn on "Hydron - Sedna"), where IT DOES NOT look good:

Spoiler

DRZwSAj.jpg

-----

PATq3UC.jpg

(Guide copied from the Tenno named @LandsHeer)

Installation Guide:

1. Download Reshade 3.0 from its offical site (Download here) (Download Button at the bottom of the page)
  2. Download one of my presets:
  3. Start the exe. that you downloaded in step 1
  4. Select your game exe (x64 of Warframe) and the Rendering Mode (If you have DX11 or DX10 selected in the Launcher Settings, check Direct3D 10+, if you have not selected any of them, check Direct3D 9) 
  5. Now you should have new files in your Warframe main folder
  6. (Optional) If you use one Preset Version with AO activated, download this file and copy and overwrite it in your main warframe folder. (Its for fixing the AO in matches, otherwise it will deactivate and activate all the time) (if you use DX9, rename the file to D3D9.dll)
  7. Copy my preset file into your Warframe Main folder as well
  8. Start the game
  9. In game, press SHIFT+F2 and select the preset that you copied into the warframe folder:
  10. warframereshadeconfiglzk8t.jpg
  11. Also go to the Settings Tab in this configurator and put the key for activating and deactivating on F11(means that you can always return to the default appereance by pressing F11)
    or any other key you wish to have for it:
  12. warframereshadeshortcafj62.jpg
  13. After you selected a preset, it should load it in and get the shaders in place, this takes a few seconds. 
  14. You can leave this Configurator with pressing SHIFT+F2 again
  15. Enjoy my preset (hopefully)
Edited by Teshin_Dax

3 hours ago, Teshin_Dax said:

MMh i would like to understand this because i dont really see the red in the pictures myself O.o

is your monitor calibrated? the images lean on the red side which likely means your monitor leans to the blue/green side of the spectrum

also good luck with mxao and getting it to look good in any situation with fog,  Thats the number one reason i dont use it

I kinda feel like some of the effects you have serve a similar purpose (or arent even needed) and just add needless processing to the image, try to narrow down your reshade effects to those that have the most impact instead of tossing in tons of effects

I mostly stick to debanding, smaa, and lumasharpen personally.

Edited by Echoa

7 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

This not "enchanced graphics", this is just more saturated with overexpuse like a improperly adjusted TV.

some of what was added is enhanced, but there is stuff in there that fits this description. MXAO for example is a substantially better form of Ambient Occlusion vs DEs implementation with the limitation that is a post effect so cant handle fog properly but thats not MXAOs fault

Edited by Echoa

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Echoa:

mxao and getting it to look good in any situation with fog,  Thats the number one reason i dont use it

I mostly stick to debanding, smaa, and lumasharpen personally.

Yes i noticed that. i found the optimal solution for me.

Mxao is nice, but i turned it off now and used other options with personalized stats for a better look without any flaws or shadows which dont belong where they were placed.

vor einer Stunde schrieb mstriker:

snip

Now i use adaptive sharpen, HighpassSharpen, Luma Sharpen, Serpia, SMAA, Technicolor 2, Vibrance 
Since you have my saved stats because you downloaded the preset, i advice to turn any other options off.

Also make sure to delete every hotkey next to the options (fog also has the steam window hotkey by default .. so you might activate it when you switch to chats - and you dont want this option activated - trust me ^^)  to not activate any unwanted options by coincidence.