The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could be a Warframe

(XBOX)l Alexios l

7 hours ago, (PS4)InsaneSaberLily said:

Valkyr Prime. I like punching things to oblivion .

Are you sure? You constantly being tortured 24/7. I would probably choose Mesa because she just performs inhuman feats like nothing special is happening. Yeah, guns....

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

Valkyr Prime because immortality when you are about to die, being as solid as a brick wall, and Sexy at the same time.

Ember: fragile and not the best abilities but She's so hot, she can make you go into flames. Especially with the thick, wide booty she got.

Octavia because I always play music on YouTube from steam's web browser.

Trinity, so I can open a clinic/ hospital and charge people money for every blessing

Frost, just to set up refrigeration business and/ or sell ice cream.

Mesa, participate in all the shooting competitions and claim all the trophies and rewards.

Ivara, being a sleep therapist and Olympic archer... navigator ensures bulleyes and gold medal.

Nova, open up wormhole and charge people expensive during rush hours to speed travel.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

Nezha because... traps are not gay. for looks but for power limbo is pretty much immortal and does need 0 energy to active it.
Other frames would either run out of energy or the energy could not even exist
we are picking frame not universe,so it might be the only working power along with volt and frost passive.

Loki, Invisibility when i want to be left alone, (Which is almost always) Decoy when i want to escape a conversation/situation i don't like, (so i can be alone) Switch Teleport so i can switch someone else into a conversation/situation that i want no part of, (you get the idea)

But honestly, Being Loki would be so much fun.