Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's time for Baro to supply Akvasto Prime relics

Sannidor

Unless DE has different plan for introducing Akvasto Prime, void trader having a history of providing opportunity for crafting formidable pistols could make Tenno holiday season most excellent.

There's no simple answer to a question what it takes for a weapon to feel good. A mixture of visual design, animation and feedback on shot make the most revolver-ish secondaries in the game really special.

Don't let us wait too long. It does not matter if there are other toys outclassing this project on release, Akvasto really deserve to work in pair as primed.

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

I didn't know Baro was a complete AI and could make things on his own, without DE making them.

Supply =/= create

6 hours ago, Sannidor said:

Unless DE has different plan for introducing Akvasto Prime, void trader having a history of providing opportunity for crafting formidable pistols could make Tenno holiday season most excellent.

There's no simple answer to a question what it takes for a weapon to feel good. A mixture of visual design, animation and feedback on shot make the most revolver-ish secondaries in the game really special.

Don't let us wait too long. It does not matter if there are other toys outclassing this project on release, Akvasto really deserve to work in pair as primed.

I would love to see this tbh 

2 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I'll consider it more in the same manner as how I want a Daikyu Prime for Ivara.  It just fits the overall theme of the frame. :D

So...

A weapon that will barely be actually used (due to Riven Disposition + exalted), a weapon in a class that was just updated, a weapon that will break a vault procedure, and all of this for fashion frame?

Well then, I demand mine Dual Dakra Prime Relics from Baro, due to reasons.

Edited by phoenix1992

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yes.  I like to cosplay as Mesa with my Mag sometimes.

I do that too.  Why do you think I like dual secondaries so much.  Well, that and the John Woo  thing.  hehe

Edited by DatDarkOne
edited to removed bad formating.

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

I do that too.  Why do you think I like dual secondaries so much.  Well, that and the John Woo/Chow Yun-Fat thing.  hehe

I use dark theme for the forums and the coloring on Chow Yun-Fat makes it invisible - really messed with me for a second lol

But yes.  Dual secondaries are smexy.

4 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

A weapon that will barely be actually used (due to Riven Disposition + exalted), a weapon in a class that was just updated, a weapon that will break a vault procedure, and all of this for fashion frame?

Did you forget about the AkLex Prime?  they did most of that when they were released.  :D

@MagPrime I use the Dark theme also.  I really don't know why it even changed the text color like it did.  

Edited by DatDarkOne

10 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Did you forget about the AkLex Prime?  they did most of that when they were released.  :D

Lex Prime was never vaulted (for good or for bad).

Out of context we can wave our fingers at it as example of "they can do it", but context is importu.

11 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

@MagPrime I use the Dark theme also.  I really don't know why it even changed the text color like it did.  

Copy pasting does that.