[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Mirage Prime 22.7.0

16 hours ago, Lythael said:

Hey don't get me wrong i have a Brick too.. but Optimizing cache does jack *** for me and takes way too long.

My fps is around 60-50 even in Plains depending on intensity loading times vary but they are pretty quick

After Optimizing my warframe just stutters more unless i restart the PC and there is no difference load times or fps i have a hard drive btw its still awful for hard drive users depending on the type of HDD you use

Not every brick responds the same to this so yea like i said it should be optional

Well i had to buy a new hard drive get a pirated win 7 dubbed light, turn off everything so it looks as in 98 and after all that pain game works. If i had an personal opinion on how they should do it, there would be no launcher only normal steam stuff like let steam manage the files. It's not to good but still does the job for all my other games. Warframe launcher is kinda weird sometimes. But guess their game their ways :( So long i notice any changes that benefit me i try to tap them on the shoulders :)

@[DE]MeganWith Mirage Prime release this is subject is more important to me than ever. Mirage doesn't work out in the Plains of Eidolon like she does in every other level. Her Eclipse isn't any where near as adaptable on the plains because of the blanket lighting affects on the Plains of Eidolon. If your listening DE please help me and my fellow Tenno get back our queen of battle field adaptability. This post highlights the lighting problems on the plains, and gives a balanced solution to this problem I believe. 

Please notice me DE senpai, because I am desperate for Mirage to be great on the plains as she is everywhere else. I also worry for her, as if this is a problem in the plains this problem will only continue to grow as you create future open world content.

chat bugged for 4 days now constantly in a loading status since ive seen a lot of ppl having problems about that can anyone confirm that its a server or game bug or it is individuals having that problem.Reinstalling the game wont help