Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Mirage Prime 22.7.0

[DE]Megan

errrr... tint guys? Can we fish norg already?

Dafuq guys! That cache optimization needs to be optional! I sometimes have a short time to log and play, this is taking forever!

Edit 2: Not getting any younger here...

Edit 3: Cache optimization crashed my PC so badly I had to unplug it from the power grid to make it boot again. You can't let out updates with such a poor previous testing.

Magnetic proc from plains still permanently cutting shields

Dye still working randomly, like 10% or less or all the time. Not sure if the other items work at all.

Nullies still exist.

Please fix, I even bought a booster to stock up in the new stuff and I can't use it properly due to these issues!

3 hours ago, kiairii said:

@LazerSkinkThey should make this optional.

I agree, which is sad, because this shouldn't have to be a request. It would have been better to, first of all, warn players ahead of time, second of all, make it an option from the very beginning.

I empathize with those with limited time this week who ended up getting stuck at a progress bar, a lot of whom have stated overheating, crashing, slower load times, etc..

If you having issues with the cache optimization, clear out some space on your drive. If there isnt enough space available itll fail to work.

Also @[DE]Megan Why the decision on removing blast damage from sending enemies flying on death? DE made this change before and quickly undone it when it proved to be unpopuler. why take the fun away for 0 benefit.

3 minutes ago, Hazelnutts said:

when the fishing bug will be fix? the raining increases spawn rate is not intended as mention, luminous dye is not working properly? i have trouble of fishing at night time when it is raining.

they havent even acknowledged it in the bug forums. guess a fix isnt coming, or mirage prime access income was more important

Il y a 9 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

*Missed Note:

The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!

Can you please make it an option instead of forced optimisation? This crap is bad for SSDs.

The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!

Thanks SO much for this!  This just cleared up at least 9 gigs of space!

Can't even play the game anymore.  The optimization of the download cache, literally causes 100% usage of CPU/RAM/DISK, which caused my computer to completely lock up and freeze.  I had to kill power to the PSU to shut it down.  It was frozen like that for almost 30 min.  Stuck at 45% that whole time.  Can't even play now because if I try again, it does the same thing.  Thanks DE, way to kill a game.

So after playing this game for a year I purchased prime accessories because I thought it was time I gave back and also I had money finally for it. I have to say I am a little disappointed with the atavist prime armor in the way the chest piece is scaling on some frames. Also the width of the chest piece isn't on par with the edo and targis prime armor set which scales perfectly. Will this be fixed? The syandana is to infested looking and lacks gimmicks to highlight it's prime heritage even more. In comparison to some tennogen this syandana is so far off it's not even in the ballpark. 

So I sincerely hope there will be some rework. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7jhzrb/atavist_prime_armor_is_kind_of_disappointing/

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

its a shame this makes me unable to play the game as it slows down my computer, though it is moderately powerful down, to a crawl.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Note:

Please re-think this. At least make it a one-time prompt at start-up. My computer is beefy enough not to care about fragmentation during play but due to Australian internet connection it's taken me almost half an hour to download the Mirage update and optimise the cache.

Archived