Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Vignette's come with Warframe Articula?

CaptainJLP

Question

I don't know anything about this being true or false but I stumbled upon this in orbiter section of the wiki.

Vignettes can be bought from the Market either individually for Platinum64 90 each, or as part of the Vignette Collection for Platinum64 540. Each individual purchase of a Vignette will include 2 Warframe Articula for decorative purposes.

I'm looking more at the second line, it says individual purchases of a vignette comes with 2 Warframe Articula otherwise known as a Warframe statue that cost 35p individually, I can't confirm that this is true or not though because in game there is nothing that says something like: "Also includes Warframe Articula x2" or something like that when purchasing  vignettes. I don't want 90p down the drain right now just for a  little vignette in the personal quarters.

Edited by CaptainJLP

14 answers to this question

2 hours ago, kyori said:

You should have 16 isn't it? As there are 8 vignettes in total.

There are eight, but one of them doesn't come with Articula because it is a fish tank.

1 hour ago, lightdragon64 said:

there are only 7 viginettes.

unless there is an 8th that is completely unknown to me and dosen't exist on the market.

There are eight. One is a fish tank, which doesn't come with Articula. The others are Cephalon, Earth, Europa, Kuva Fortress, Lua, Mars, and the Plains.

how can you place the articula in your vignette? just like orbiter decoration or is it automatically placed when you buy it or?

(and im SOOO upset about this... but is it really that the Plains of Eidolon one is the ONLY vignette with AN EMPTY ROOF?? that's such bs.. it's the prettiest one.. :( )

5 hours ago, SigmaWF said:

how can you place the articula in your vignette? just like orbiter decoration or is it automatically placed when you buy it or?

(and im SOOO upset about this... but is it really that the Plains of Eidolon one is the ONLY vignette with AN EMPTY ROOF?? that's such bs.. it's the prettiest one.. :( )

There is (if I remember correctly) a sort of plinth in your living quarters where the vignette goes. I don't think that you can put one anywhere else?(but happy to be corrected otherwise) I've only got the one, and yes, it's the one with the empty roof!

I used mine (with an extra articula) to make a Charlies Angels tribute with Trinity, Valkyr and Nyx :-)

Edited by (XBOX)Cotton Tail