Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Do List 2018

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

First of all:
This is really just a wish list. Some of these ideas may be new, other may be expansions, but I try that ALL of them are built on existing in-game assets. This year, instead of comming up with new types of mods (rivens, combined mods) or new lore (POE, minning, fishing) or even new enemies (ghouls, eidolons), I think DE should focus on what it has (and already has much... Too much for some) and build on top of that. This was something the Division at the end of 2017 did an it worked beautifully. Fix what needs to be fix, upgrade what needs upgrading and even (dare I say it) get rid of stuff that is just clutter or collecting dust in the game. So here we go...

Operator:
More uses for the Operator OUTSIDE the plains - maybe a specific enemy that could spawn in some missions, like a/some Vomvalist that could drop some Cores. Or maybe a Kuva Cloud that could randomly spawn... Or, why not both?

Make The other Focus schools actually necessary in some missions - like fighting the (new) Eidolons, or some other type of missions. Or else everyone will just continue use Zenurik... All the time.

Missions:
Go search for a key when doors lock - instead of just hacking consoles to move on.
Day-night cycles in other planets - don't other planets spin too?
Kuva in the Kuva Fortress - c'mon... Even plains/Cetus has it as reward in mission, so why not in the one place that bears its name?

Use the Archwing in the Kuva Fortress - I cry everytime I leave the Kuva Fortress and see the Archwing stats in the reward menu...doing nothing. It hurts, it really does.
Kubrows (Earth) and Stingrays (Mars) to drops specific resources - like Rats and Eagles do in the Plains.
A use for Iron Wake - since the Harrow Quest I have NEVER returned there. It serves absolutelly NO purpose whatsoever. Either move Pallamino to Cetus and get rid of Iron Wake, or make it have an actual purpose in game... Maybe more shops? Or a mercenary chief that would come once every 2 weeks with special bounties? A 3 to 5 stage mission that would take you all over the starchart and it would give you special rewards at each stage... Just a tought.

Sindicates:

More Augs - Equinox doesn't have one for is 4th and others (and others -like Nidus) need them too. Also, maybe some more for the Archwings?
Sigil for Cetus Sindicates - because all others have them, and so that we have at least ONE other way to earn standing outside the plains.
Lure Specters - In the Quills sindicate to capture the Eidolon easelly. NO foundry required! BTW Specters should "hold" position by pressing and HOLDing square button (PS4). The amount of times they stand still because we are just reloading is too much and reeeeeally annoying.
Boost Standing from Materials and Fish in Cetus - right now, only with booster can any of them really count for something in Standing trade.
Make modular weapons ACTUALLY modular - this is very important, because what we do now it just rank up the same weapon... Twice! If you want to keep resource farm just to craft these parts (something I viscerally HATE btw, because archweapons parts come has a WHOLE and we don't have to do get resources or do bunch of steps just to get ONE weapon!!!... But I digress) I suggest that once we upgrade a certain part(s) to level 30 (despite whatever weapons it is attached to) it should be interchangeable with other level 30 part(s). Only after guild, they should be locked to one another and impossible to changeable.

Conclave:
Lunaro needs a map - to quickly see where my teammates and our oponents are... I have requested this too many times, still nothing.

Display:
Type of orbiter support displayed in HUD - extremelly useful.
See if what is dying is a player or a companion - I can't believe the amount of times I died saving a cat while the owner just goes ahead and leaves.
Reactant marked on radar - a little yellow dot would sufice. Instead of a clutered screen full of icons.
Eidolon Cores marked on radar and make them work with vaccum also - a little blue dot would sufice and it should be picked up like Reactant... for the same reason.
[Note: Like excavator powercells, these thing are already pretty visible in the game. But unlike powercells that we have to pick up manually, these do not happear in radar but (should just) work with vaccum. And because the hud can get pretty clutered with every little icon, I would prefer to have them marked on radar and have Vaccum pick them up. ]

Diferent icon between Mineral or Cristal displayed in our minning radar - useful, to say the least (btw, boost Eidolon Cristal drops).

Starchart:
Clocks on Earth - telling us when the day-nigh on the planet and on Cetus. Without having to go in there just to look at it (maybe include them in the Nexus App?).
Missions of Cetus displayed - and able to pick from there, like all other Sindicates have. Instead of having to go in there (again) just to take a look.

Orbiter:
Infested Room - Having it there always locked and just accesable to ONE frame or to remove Cysts, is kind of reductive... this room needs more use(s). So my idea was: some kind of enemy we could capture, bring here, sit them on the chair and let it analise(eat) them. This would give us some kind item or boost... Nitain Extract or 10%/1h (equal to rare stashes) sounds mighty fine.

Arsenal:
Auto color match for weapons - changing weapons in loadout should still match frame color (if selected, equal to visible or not), just like syndanas do.
Choose your Focus depending on Frame in Arsenal- extremely useful.

POE:
Able to use Abilities when fishing - same as minning. Instead of unequip spear, use ability, equip spear... Extremelly useful.
Infinite Archwing Deployment - maybe with a cooldown (think solar powered archwing, you use the baterry a little and then it takes a little time to fill up again).
Use of our ORIGINAL archweapons in POE - if the enemy can use them... so should we, because... Logic.
Use our OWN settings to control Archwing - forcing players to play with the "new" style command is annoying and degradating to say the least. This, combined with the consumables for Archwing makes players use the old "slide and bullet jump" a LOT more than use the Archwing to get anywhere... Or do anything.
Teralist Nerf - with the comming of the new Eidolons (the Rainalist and the Megalist), I think the Teralist should be "fightable" by any frame... Think starter frames and operator use only (no Quill Amps).
Vaccum to catch Eidolon cores - you did it with Reactants, so... Follow the same ogic.
Fight the Teralist in daytime - Not everyone has time to wait to figh it at night, so this would be a great benefit to many players. Also, I believe the Archwing should be more involved in this particular fight... Maybe craft a special key to look/find it underwater and fight it?
Teralist Bountie - yes, this would come to great help specially in countries (or languages) that have few players and not everyone knows or uses "recruitment chat" to organise a squad to hunt it. (this could also be combined with the point above)

Raids:
Jordas Verdict Nightmare - Not that I do it a lot, but this should be available by now. Stick some Ancient Eximus (instead of Drone Nullifiers) in there and see what works. No new arcanes please (we already have WAY to much to farm), just turn the nobs so we have better odds at the really good ones.

Archwing:
Archwing Races, Captura and PvP - POE clearly show you have not forgotten good'old Archwing.
Use of regular Archwing weapons in POE- c'mon... Even if you nerfed the damage we still need them. But please boost archwing in POE (one shot takedown? Seriously...)
Archwing Defense - comeback PLEEEEEEEASE! Make it ONE objective defense and put some good resources there so I can go back to my Archwing fighting days.

FYI: this is list is not complete and is subject to change. If you have any idea or wish you would like to see for Warframe 2018, by all means add it in the comment section.

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666
Aditions

Mesa Prime w/ and high collar Prime Orokin vagabond Duster (w/cloth physics) :satisfied: and her Regulators all Primed and sexy!

Redeemer Prime 

Poncho Prime Syadana, some Prime Armor that compliments. And one of the following:

AkVasto Prime 

AkMagnus Prime

Pandero Prime

Also Mesa gets new animations when PM activates while air born. (No more lower have of her body stiff like a board)

BB passively charges. 

That's it. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BigLithuanian said:

Sorry definitely won't happen because DE has said many times that Excalibur Prime is a founder item only and will never be public if I'm correct

I'm sure he's just joking hahaha

Giving older frames newer idle animations. It may seem silly but compare the frames idles and then look at the speargun idles. There is a very noticable transition. I have to use Limbo's Agile on my Mag because I feel her animations don't fit her.

Using Captura to take your own Glyths, I'd also settle on Tennogen skins getting their own glyths.

Lens Distilling that are used in the same way as Arcane Distilling.

Land based vehicles on the plains either for us or the grineer. Be more interesting if all grineer weren't sent from the sky.

Ability to toggle between Primed FX and regular FX on abilities. Same goes to abilities that some early Deluxe had changes on.

Some tileset around our sun, I'm thinking either a Dyson Sphere or Swarm. So far the Sun has only ever been mentioned in the game by Vay Hek with his threat to throw Lotus in it, I'm not counting Conclave as that's more discussing  the concepts of Sun and Moon rather than our own.

A flashback showing the Sentient invasion against the Origin system with Tenno, Orokin and Grineer ships heading towards them, perhaps a battle if DE would be inclined to animate that much.

This Is What You Are to be played by a large professional orchestra group.

Warframe to become even bigger than it has become recently.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Mesa Prime w/ and high collar Prime Orokin vagabond Duster (w/cloth physics) :satisfied: and her Regulators all Primed and sexy!

Redeemer Prime 

Poncho Prime Syadana, some Prime Armor that compliments. And one of the following:

AkVasto Prime 

AkMagnus Prime

Pandero Prime

Also Mesa gets new animations when PM activates while air born. (No more lower have of her body stiff like a board)

BB passively charges. 

That's it. 

someone likes mesa

First of all:

PoE

Whatever 22.8.0 changed to Plains needs to be fixed. Many of us can't play it at all ever since, because suddenly with 22.8.0 deployement CPU usage reached insane levels causing the game to stutter/freeze. And don't tell me to upgrade my PC, people with new, top of the line rigs are reporting the same issue as well. I'd rather see existing content fixed and playable than new half-baked stuff being implemented along with new bugs.

Also: remove/rework Soundquake, the plague of worse-than-Limbo douchebags is spreading like a smallpox.

Edited by saradonin

On 1/8/2018 at 5:35 PM, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Make The other Focus schools actually necessary in some missions - like fighting the (new) Eidolons, or some other type of missions. Or else everyone will just continue use Zenurik... All the time.

A simple fix for this could be making the gauntalysts drop an item that would be used similarly to brilliant eidolon shards but would be capable of unbinding any node (probably with a downside like only being able to enable one per-school at a time).